[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi MrsChums  

i just woke up a while ago after my dinner last night i didnt notice i fall asleep in front of my computer  my                                 delusional brainstorming was cut off unconsiously sorry for that....but i will compensate later.

can anyone translate this for all?just so curious thanks in advance

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
yaya kugimiya said:
i miss fai and jeed the first time yadech met and fall in love for real but they didnt know about it.....until one day.... and the rest is history :heart:  :heart:  :heart: this beautiful couple in their early teens whose hearts were vulnerable to fall in love :cloud9: thanks for making all the yadechers happy and always in  :cloud9:  :cloud9: thai lakorn is boring without yadech :clap2:

Reminds me of Fai's cheesy line - tur kamoy hua jai kong chun muer rai, mai roo... Roo eek tee nueng hua jai kong chun bpai yoo kup tur laow... Translates to... You stole my heart, on which day I don't know, then I suddenly noticed that my heart was now with you ..... Soo sweet and cheesy

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Finally done! with one of my translation video! took me forever!
I have been translating a few videos now just to train myself for when RS is coming out since I'm going to translate it 
Since someone already translated nadech's tvpool star record, I wanted to translate yaya's
so here it is. I probably have a lot of misspelling and other stuff, but bare with me haha 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63nX3k_a-U

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
@meysaelee & m9, thanks for the clip and pictures, can't wait to see the mag.  They look hot!!

This is so cute......

cr:nadechyaya

sai_sand:   Good night all.  At 80 Anniversary of Department of Physical Education Event.
Nong sao said that exercise  a lot to be handsome like pe Nadech.
Then, pe chai said that exercise a lot to be beautiful like nong Ya (Yaya).
Compliment each other....Very compliment each other.
I die happy??  ... so cute woot woot.

kwankao2010:  Nong sao finished singing, then pe chai began.  They gave each other encouragement.

kwankao2010:  While pe chai was singing, nong sao was cheering for him at the edge of the stage.  So cute.

pjongrak:    Very beautiful.......just like her khun chai (Nadech) complimented.

pjongrak:    When they were walking into the event.   Pe chai walked ahead, pe Rak  walked beside and nong sao followed.......
Pe chai turned around and complimented nong sao that she looks very beautiful today......pe Rak coughed and looked at
khun chai......she's so shy.....

smoothmuffin:     Ya said that exercise will make one handsome like pe Nadech.
                              Ya ja, will exercise make one's eyes as sweet? 

thanks bubba 

i'm gonna use this as my inspiration for my yadech love affair delusions hehehe :rockon:  :dance2:

as promise to MrsChums here's  the part 6 of my delusional attack :secret:

as soon as nadech arrived home he called p boy immediately....

p'boy:(on the phone)......what's up bro it's late night what can i do for you?

nadech:        i'm sorry to disturb you but i really need to ask your opinion as my elder regarding me and nong sao.

p boy:     why you and yaya are fighting?what else is new you both use to fight like children because you are always teasing her 
               that she's like a tomboy and has tiny bossoms for more than 3 long years you love to tease her.do you have a crush                    on her?    just joking lol! 

nadech:    it's more than having a crush on her.can i trust you not to tell this to anyone?

p boy:      sure you know me very well bro when it comes to private and personal matter you can count on me.
                i'm listening now.

nadech:      the other day did you know about the news that yaya received some flowers from a hi so guy and i threw the flower

away that news was not true at all...... me and nong were laughing about that during our break in a photoshoot but

while were laughing i became crazy i suddenly kissed her on the lips.good thing we were alone that time so no one 
                    saw me kissing yaya.so i apologized to her i wanted to explain but people were coming around so i went today to
                    her apartment mae pla was there too so it wont be awkward.

after nadech told the whole story p boy concluded that........(but nadech did not tell p boy that yaya kiss him as her birthday gift to protect yaya :heart: )

p boy:           omg bro im sure you are falling in love to your nong sao but as for yaya i'm not sure if she feels the same towards                        you but there is a big possibility because as you said she did not get mad .....it's time to confirm it from her if she
                     likes you too lol.....both of you are so funny if i was you i'm sure yaya is my gf already since DJA lol you even were                        so shy to admit that she was your long time crush.are you not tired of pretending?it is impossible to both of you not
                     to fall in love omg 3 long years of togetherness is too much.i cant see you but i know you're blushing nadech lol

after the long phone call to p boy nadech still cant sleep....as a routine he can never stop thinking his countless skinships with yaya since DJA GRGR TNNK and now RS lol but nadech doesnt know that yaya is also doing the same thing :cloud9: ....that remembering their skinships was becoming their habits for more than 3 years already.

nadech:(texting yaya)   nong sao can a i visit you again in your apartment anytime soon? because the last time i went time was 
                                    really short and i need to confirm something that must be done in person.

yaya:(while reading nadech's text messages).......why i feel happy is this what they called love? :cloud9: if this is love nadech will be
                                                                               my first bf and my first kiss :cloud9: i dont know what he wants to confirm with me.

yaya is smiling and her stomach is filled with butterflies while thinking about nadech
:cloud9:                :cloud9:              :cloud9:             :cloud9:           :cloud9:         :cloud9:          :cloud9:        :cloud9:       :cloud9:        :cloud9:       :cloud9: 

i wish to continue but i have a visitor coming  next part will be more romantic :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

@key

thanks for the compliment but ff needs a lot of time and i'm a bit lazy.we can notice ff are well wrtten in full detail while me i'm too lazy to write in detail this is my problem my laziness and being too busy at work. :annoyed:  :yawn:  :whatever:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchchin: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, thank you na for sharing the link.  Here's the pictures:

WOW oh WOW...!

Nadech was at Central Festival Hatyai event.   He sang three songs:  "Let Love Grow in Your Heart, Stop, and How Many Times Do You Want Tonight "   He also helped raise funds to build libraries for children.

The owner of the pictures posted.  " The place almost exploded/collapsed.   Barry, you are still a super star in our heart no matter how many new stars are coming in to ET.   You've proved yourself the last four or five years that you are still popular and a super star who never fade. "

credit:  skoyja and Barry.Ya FB `

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Awww.... Yk, your so sweet! Thank you na for the update :heart: I agree with Key, that you should write a ff. You will have all us here to give you encouragement :) su su :cheer: :cheer:

@cookiies, thank you for your time and effect in subbing the clip for us. Also wants to thank you inadvance for translating the RS for us. You will make a lots of us international fans very Happy ja :heart: :heart: :flowers:

@Vimalee and bubba, you both been such a good supporter and so kind to us!! Everytime when you both come to this thread, there's always good news. :heart: :heart: the both of you mak!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome everyone...!!!    Wish I have more time here.
@cookiies, once again thank you so much for your time and efforts for subbing for us.   We really appreciated it.   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

While her handsome pe chai was at Hatyai, the pretty nong sao was at Pantene event.

Bonus  -  my favorite of the Volume magazine.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:Ilovelola2 for sharing the great news...!!!
Woody said, " The beloved nang ek (main actress) and a sweetheart of Barry and the people of Thailand, Pe Woody invited her to Kerd Awards on December 18th. "

Very sleek Woody....that's the way to get Nadech to the party.   :pervie:  :bhehe:  :coverlaf: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ilovelola2 said:
  Guess who else Woody invited to attend the awards??? :woot: :dance1:  cr. IG woodytalk
Thanks Lu for sharing this wonderful news with us :) hopefully this will persuade Nadech to attend and Yaya :heart: I would love so much to see both attend the award show side by side, all elegant looking as a couple :heart:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cookiies for taking the time to sub this for once! Loved the video, shows how Yaya has grown as an actress over the years!
Such a lovely lady, loved also how she said that as an actress she's ready to pull off any kind of character  :cheer: that's the spirit Yaya! Can't wait to see more of her!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Ilovelola2 said:
  Guess who else Woody invited to attend the awards??? :woot: :dance1:  cr. IG woodytalk

i know it!!!! ladies, i always say woody shuld invite yaya even she is not nominated.hahahaha! so sit together ok? and i m sure they will be there! ohhh, woody pls make some jokes on them like last yr again! thanks! :woot:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
cookiies said:
Finally done! with one of my translation video! took me forever!
I have been translating a few videos now just to train myself for when RS is coming out since I'm going to translate it 
Since someone already translated nadech's tvpool star record, I wanted to translate yaya's
so here it is. I probably have a lot of misspelling and other stuff, but bare with me haha 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o63nX3k_a-U
thank u cookiies ure so kind im so happy i'll get 2 njoy rs wif satisfaction
wif ur sub! love acount of yayas career shes so humble. thanks alot cookiies ur time n efforts r appreciated ! key

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ilovelola2 said:

Vimalee said:
:thanks:Ilovelola2 for sharing the great news...!!!
Woody said, " The beloved nang ek (main actress) and a sweetheart of Barry and the people of Thailand, Pe Woody invited her to Kerd Awards on December 18th. "

Very sleek Woody....that's the way to get Nadech to the party.   :pervie:  :bhehe:  :coverlaf: 

MrsChum said:
Thanks Lu for sharing this wonderful news with us :) hopefully this will persuade Nadech to attend and Yaya :heart: I would love so much to see both attend the award show side by side, all elegant looking as a couple :heart:
ty ilovelola2 vimalee mc, so excited pwoody invited our sweetheart hope she'll accept n walk hand in hand wif her bf 2da event! any event yadech attend together r like Oscar's night so wonderful 2 watch wif yadech subtle sweet pda on da side so yummy, im looking forward but m prepped if doesnt happen :=(