[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9, you're welcome.
@vorleak & huanzhu, thanks for sharing the link and clips na.  Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is so beautiful.  Miss you gals na.
@m9 & MrsChum, thanks for the link and clip.   Can't wait to see the mag, Very cute!!!

So cute.....Yaya defends her pe chai......

cr:nadechyaya

"HISO Phumi......I don't know him kha.    I never saw him and pe Nadech would never throw flowers because he is not that type."  Yaya interviews with TV pool.

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Hello all, so glad to be back and oh my! Took me a while to catch up. Thanks you all for sharing all the photos, articles, video, etc... As always I appreciated so very much for all your kindness and efforts for updates on yadech. You all did a wonderful job. Been so stress for the whole month due to my 3 kids and a husband all caught a flu, they all better now. So glad I found AF and especially this thread you all like my stress release pills. :) thank you all so much!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome Back Bobby101!!! Glad to hear your babies are doing much better! Do take good care of of yourself along with the family. I have to agree AF is a stress reliever

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Is the ch3 voting still going on? I try to register/ sign up so I can vote, but no luck since I can't read Thai. Kim is leading as of now!!! :((( I think we only have 5 days left to vote. Please help vote for our yadech. Su su

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
love this picture kim should find a new bf i think mario is single hmmm ......seeing yadech together out of work hanging out is  :cloud9: makes me delusional one more time :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol2: just ignore me lol!

here's the part 4 of my delusional imagination :lol2: 

......what a perfect coincidence when yaya texted nadech to meet up in her apartment he was also free from any showbiz commitments and he finished school early.nadech arrived at yaya's home a little late it's already dark.....wearing dark shades and a cap for some obvious reasons to disguise himself from any watchful eyes.

mae pla:   do you have any visitor coming yaya?for whom the spanish food you are cooking or this is part your school project?

yaya:     (yaya act naturally but initially speechless) p nadech is coming anytime because he needs my help for his english 

subject (hahaha liar :heart: ) i made him some spanish cuisine to taste his birthday is near anyways at least this can be my 

advance 22th bithday gift for him :heart: being my colleague ever since DJA ... i think he deserves my personalized gift :heart: 

mae pla:   are you sure that's the only reason? (hahaha mae pla is such a teaser :woot2:  :woot2: )  .....sweetie i'm reminding you 

both of you are superstar and have so many cfs and good role models for the youth be careful not to make any 

scandals.

yaya:    that's why i invited him here in our apartment while you are here mom at least im not alone if ever people will see us it

wont be a scandal...

mae pla:     but a big news....ok ok ok i will stay in the living room wacthing tv and from time to time i will show myself in the 

terrace in case paparazzi is following nadech at least they will know.... you are not home alone and both of you stay 

stay in your study room until your done teaching him in english.

...door bell rings.....mae pla welcome nadech and yaya waited for him in the dining table ready for dinner :heart: 

....in the study room

yaya:    i'm sorry to bother you for coming to our house actually you should not come here to avoid any news about 

us but since your 22th birthday is near accept this as my birthday gift for you :heart: 

nadech:    the main reason why i wanted to talk to you in private because i was guilty of kissing you.i'm afraid you are mad at 

and mae pla will know what i did and she wont be happy.yaya you can slap me now or curse me now for being 

ungentle to you :heart: 

yaya:    enough said are you done talking? (and yaya kiss him on the lips but quick like a stolen kiss :heart: nadech ears turns to red)

there's nothing malice on that kiss that is my birthday gift for you p nadech :heart: 

nadech:    (heart beats faster with joy his stomach is filled with butterflies)  so you were not mad at me? you cant blame me for 3

long  years we've been together i really did my best to be a real sibling to you but i fail :heart: 

yaya:     ok ok time to go home it's late night already we will continue this matter anytime we are free.btw me ,kim and margie 

and her bf will meet up tomorrow are you free to join us?

:cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

this delusional thought explains the picture above  :heart: nadech has always time for his nong sao :heart: 

kyaaaaaaaa! time is so greedy time to work oh yadech spoil me to share my crazy thinking :woot:  :woot: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yk i encourage u 2 write ff, its so well written n flow, i njoy reading! ure talented i'll follow ur ff in a heartbeat! thanks 4 giving us da fun of reading chap1!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bobby101 said:
Hello all, so glad to be back and oh my! Took me a while to catch up. Thanks you all for sharing all the photos, articles, video, etc... As always I appreciated so very much for all your kindness and efforts for updates on yadech. You all did a wonderful job. Been so stress for the whole month due to my 3 kids and a husband all caught a flu, they all better now. So glad I found AF and especially this thread you all like my stress release pills. :) thank you all so much!
Hi bobby nice 2hv u back, miss u ! glad ur sweethearts r well, u deserve a break n choosing 2 visit here is da best stress reliever ! tc bobby, HAK