[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks pinky3 for sharing the clip.

Cee & Amy,  Nat Myria & Aum A, Pancake & Mee,  Chompoo & Nott,  Aump and Amp, all are real life couples, but the hosts had to include Nadech and Yaya as well, hehehehe.   They are the couple that most Thais want to end up together in real life.

pinky3 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLDZOJT9cHg

interesting news about couple in thai et..yadech is at 23 minutes.. love the host cuz they really want yadech to end together..

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@pinky..does mario go to temple too? I thought he's not a buddhist..I read about it somewhere, or maybe I'm wrong..heheh..anyway sorry for OOT

How's your day ladies ??!!!

@lu congratz for the mags..I'm glad for u..u maybe spazzed by yadech right now
@charlene those are beautiful pics..thank u na ka..and I'm always waiting for your long comment with the analytics skill u have..heheh
@lovely thank's for the pics...u always gives us a very fin and jin pics..so great to have friend like u here
@vimalee love u dear..thank u for not being selfish and always translate the good comments..I love yadech and your help makes my love for yadech deeper..u are a true yadeh shipper !!!
@yk your comments always make me laugh...u contaminate me with your delusional thoughts...heheh..
@tsukasa welcome back..I'm sure miss your comment
@nthu long time no see u here...come by here more often na..
@selenabaya thanks for yaya's schedule...so far my most anticipated event is the calendar signing. Are Yaya and Nadech gonna have the same schedule for the event?
@cool I know how u feel..me too have to catch up a lot lately
@mrschum thanks for the sudsapda clips na..wish u a wonderful saturday with your family...
@sasha I'm sure have the same feeling like u everytime I remember that 'mun kiaew' word...I'm pretty sure the same butterflies attack so many stomachs now esp yadech's fans..heheheh
@ausa I'm sure gonna contact u if I go there
@key miss u dear...never get bored with your comments

Wish u ladies have a good thanksgiving celebration and I wanna borrow @neezy's words 'Happy Friendsgiving' to you all ...!!!

pinky3

sarNie Adult
FYI .. U don't have to be buhdist na , anyone can go to the temple . Mario is also in the same management as na, so ae take them to the temple . They go there n clean etc . Like I say a lot of celeb , hi so go to that temple . If u go there nadech , aum , yaya etc pics wil b there . They r all close to the head monk there . He is very well respected . If you want to know more u have to watch woody interviewing the monk . His life story is amazing , he actually know when he will die . B4 this happen he wants to do everything needed for the temple.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great Black Friday!!!

Thank you Pinky for sharing the clip ka! Like Vimalee said, I like how they showed all the real-life couples and Yadech are also in the mixed, haha. If I didn't know who Yadech were and I was just watching this, not understanding what the hosts are saying....just from looking at the pics I would think Yadech is a real couple! I watched the clips like 10 times!!! They look soooo much like a real couple! This makes my heart so happy. Thank you again ka!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@key @fyi and @Charlenem my soulmate

these two was actually caught in this kind of skinship by chance unaware :heart: and yadech are not children anymore but young adults that are sexually active :scratchhead2:  :censor:  :cloud9:  :pervie: sorry for my pervie delusional thoughts i guess i still have the hang over from reading yadech ff smooth operator and 50 shades of grey i blame them for my perviness :loool:  :lmao3:  :lmao2: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
WOW ..... gorgeous, sophisticated and exotic!

Simply sweet...!   :heart: :heart: :heart:     Nadech, does Yaya's hair smell good?

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB
@Vimalee : yes indeed super gorgeous !!! and @cookiies I also think the same thing .... :bhehe:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Remember my warning from the RS filming there is a NEW WARNING ON THE TRAVELLERS MAGAZINE PIC AHEM LOL IM SORRY I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF HEHE 

I'm not sure if anyone posted this so you can clearly see her hand on his arm and this is a BTS shot of the couple

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty lovely i love all da dec traveller mag pics, yadech r so gorgeous n i feel their love. Thanks alot 4 searching a clearer pic. yes yayas hand is on nadechs arm, a girl only does tat 2 her bf or hubby, both r v fine as far as yadech r concerned, i love vm! have a beautiful sunday, mulu lovely !

Reactions: fyi

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe i too was thinking her photographer was Nadech. Love the pictures. Where are the guys shoot? Thanks everyone!!!
Keyslargo- love the siggy! Nadech and his sexy walk & smirk ♥♥♥

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://news.sanook.com/1334824/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94-%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A2-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%99-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99/

Yaya's university and a lot more of university and school will be closing 2 Dec because of the violence that is happening in Thailand at the moment. 
Not sure how long they will be closing it since it didn't say for how long, it just said the date that it will be closing. Not sure if Nadech's uni where mention in the list, but I didn't see his uni being mention in the list.  

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Happy Sunday everyone!! Holiday wknd has come to an end. Thank you everyone for all the pics, mv, comment.... etc.

@cookiies, thank you for the info. Hope everything will be back to normal again.

@Lu, thank you for all the lovely pic! Yaya so beautiful. Love looking at her.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I seen a lot of "pray for Thailand" messages on IG. What happened? Or Whats going on? I am so behind on news except the death of Paul Walker :`(