[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:

tq mrschum i just saw this... yaya's so cute with the twin girls... i'm assuming the little girls were so excited to see yaya they're screaming, jumping and cheering non-stop (delusional) lol... so cute!!!

m9saeteurn1 said:
Some pictures of Nadech at the airport returning back from Japan.  :yahoo:

oOopss!!! the same twin were at the airport waiting for nadech's arrival from japan... my they are (their mom :bhehe: ) a big fan of yadech... so nice.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Keylargo - Thanks sooooo much for all the great info! You're very kind and sweet to share with me ka! I appreciate it! :)

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful pics and translation!!! I hope Nadech won most huggable! We all voted so hard!

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S. fans! And "Happy Friendsgiving" to everyone! I'm so glad to have meet you all via internet! It's so crazy how we all have this strong bond all because of Yadech! It's like I talk and share news with you guys more than my actual real life friends! Lol. I would also like to give thanks to Nadech and Yaya beause without them, I wouldn't have meet you all! HAK!!! :heart:

selenabaya

sarNie Egg
luloveyaya said:
sorry ka, for not answering your question quickly, I guess Ausa already gave you some info

I am in Bangkok now, but dont know how to get them hahaha. kind of some hidden thing I dont know, when I come, all mag sold out :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone know details where and when they will hold signing event on 11 DEC ka ?

DECEMBER will be an amazing month :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Lu, signing event will be held on 11 Dec at Malinon buliding, time from the morning to 14.00 pm   

Falada

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Keylargo - Thanks sooooo much for all the great info! You're very kind and sweet to share with me ka! I appreciate it! :)

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful pics and translation!!! I hope Nadech won most huggable! We all voted so hard!

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S. fans! And "Happy Friendsgiving" to everyone! I'm so glad to have meet you all via internet! It's so crazy how we all have this strong bond all because of Yadech! It's like I talk and share news with you guys more than my actual real life friends! Lol. I would also like to give thanks to Nadech and Yaya beause without them, I wouldn't have meet you all! HAK!!! :heart:

LOL Agree with you, Neezy. Thanks to Yadech that we all met. <3

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night. :D

Thanks everyone for updates, clips, photos, and comments!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and hope you all have a wonderful day na. 
Thank you everyone for sharing the wonderful comments and Thanksgiving wishes!!
@m9, thanks for all the beautiful pictures.  :heart:  them.
@Kittiya, I'm doing fine, thank you and double hug to you ja.

Wow.....some fans are so lucky to have Nadech autographed the calendars already.

Handsome as always......

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:          Love this picture......so beautiful and sweet......and classic          :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  

cr:as tagged

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.    I'm so thankful to know all of you lovely ladies here!!!  HAK to all!!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone I missed you all!!!!

Happy holidays everyone wether you celebrate it or not hehe. HAK HAK . THANKS GIRLS FOR ALL THE UPDATES AND NEWS AND COMMENTS. I just wanted to share the pics from the TCM fb page.

xoxo

cr: Travellers Companion Magazine FB 

selenabaya

sarNie Egg
meysaelee said:
Do any of you guys know yaya scheduled for December

Yaya's schedule:

STUDYING SCHEDULEStudying at Chulalongkorn University 4th International Faculty of Arts majoring in Spanish
- Nov. 25-29            --- Taking final exam
- Dec. 2-13              --- Taking final exam
- Dec. 14 - Jan. 13/2014  --- School holiday

FILMING LAKORN: 
- Dec. 14-15     --- Filming Roy Fun Tawan Deurd@Bangkok 
- Dec. 19-22     --- Filming Roy Fun Tawan Deurd@Bangkok 
- December      --- may be have fiiting Yaya's new lakorn, waiting for information from CH3 

EVENT & CF: 
- Dec. 10          --- Annual Dinner Thairath newspaper@Rama Gardens Hotel, Bangkok 
- Dec. 11          --- Signature calender CH3@Malinon building 
- Dec. 16-20    --- Shooting CF   
The end of December, Yaya will go Norway to celebrate the new year with family

Cre: NadechYaya Home Pantip

daai

sarNie Egg
hope u can help me translate these articles if u have a time since i really dont understand none of the words! sorry and please help me. thank u :)

cr: Barry Yaya fb

cr: NY Club fb

cr: Barry Yaya fb / Pitta fb

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Happy Thanksgiving everyone ka :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Selenabaya for your great info. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:

Thanks Charlenem, m9, Bubba, Vimalee, lovely_k , Mrschum ....and all ladies for wonderful pictures,videos, translation and comments ... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

@krongkarnp . ผิดหวัง คอตก รอเก้อ ตั้งแต่เดือนกันยายนที่ผ่านมา ตอนนี่เรามีเพื่อนเดินทางฉบับกันยายนรูปปกไกลอยู่ที่สำนักงานพอประมาณ สามารถมาซื้อได้ในราคา 95 บาท. ไม่มีบริการส่งทางไปรษณีย์นะคะ เพราะเสี่ยงต่อการสูญหาย ก่อนมาซื้อ กรุณาโทรศีพท์สอบถามก่อนนะคะ โทร 02 391 3440 เพราะมีจำนวนจำกัด เดี๋ยวมาเก้อ จะเสียเวลาค่ะ

I asked my friend and he said, they resale this mag ,SEP issue. 95 baht, call that number ka ^^

sorry ja, my friend help to call and they said we need to go to their office to get the mag, crazy mak T_T I will try first then ^^

Finally, we know who help Yaya with his coat ^^ Mayumi seems happy, so excited about this lakorn :weee: :weee: :weee:

cr: as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
selenabaya said:

Yaya's schedule:

STUDYING SCHEDULEStudying at Chulalongkorn University 4th International Faculty of Arts majoring in Spanish
- Nov. 25-29            --- Taking final exam
- Dec. 2-13              --- Taking final exam
- Dec. 14 - Jan. 13/2014  --- School holiday

FILMING LAKORN: 
- Dec. 14-15     --- Filming Roy Fun Tawan Deurd@Bangkok 
- Dec. 19-22     --- Filming Roy Fun Tawan Deurd@Bangkok 
- December      --- may be have fiiting Yaya's new lakorn, waiting for information from CH3 

EVENT & CF: 
- Dec. 10          --- Annual Dinner Thairath newspaper@Rama Gardens Hotel, Bangkok 
- Dec. 11          --- Signature calender CH3@Malinon building 
- Dec. 16-20    --- Shooting CF   
The end of December, Yaya will go Norway to celebrate the new year with family

Cre: NadechYaya Home Pantip
Hi salenabaya ure so kind wif yayas sch, tyvm, appreciate it!

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I haven't been on in a while, thanks everyone for postings, translating etc. I miss you guys and think about you all the time but I had to cut back. I was here too often. Back to life. Will check in periodically. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
It's Thanksgiving morning, hope everyone is enjoying sipping on some hot coffee or hot chocolate with family and love one. Munching on those yummy morning brkfst or pastry :). Gobble gobble!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE LOVELY PICS! I ESP :heart: :heart: :heart: the pic of YAYA AND THE BABY!!

I think the baby tshirt said "I :heart: NY"

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning!!!

@lu and @mc thanx ladies for the pics you shared!!! Thank you to the rest of the girls for your comments!!!
@selena :thumbsup:  for yaya's schedule :)

i just wanted to stop by and share this pic. AWWWW I MISS THESE TWOO SO MUCH..... we have to have a sighting or news soon  :lmao:

Cr: IG Keaw_jung

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...!!!

I'm also thankful for Yadech for bringing all of us here at AF.

:thanks: everyone for sharing everything about Yadech....and please continue to love and support them because they are who they are:  down to earth, humble, hard working, talented, respectful, nice, sweet, etc.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
nthu_83 said:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone !!!!! 

And check out this one i just crossed Yaya's instagram 
http://instagram.com/p/hPxa0-vgkd
the second pix of the baby look just like Nadech when he was little :) !!!!!!!!!!
I have to agree! That's the first thing I said to myself when I saw this pic...."Wow, this baby kind of look like Nadech as a baby." Especially in the 2nd pic! I couldn't help but to think of their future baby together. Hahaha.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
also another one :)  :dance1:  :woot:  :heart:

Cr: IG Amatyai : behind the scenes of ch3 calendar

i really love this pic...i can feel their happiness from it. i do love to see the scene when they r together, i m totally poisoned....cant wait to watch RS and hope they could get a new lakorn together asap...

thanks to everyone who shared photos, infos and clips, i m waitting their mags photos next months...it is sure we would get satisfied in december with their events and magazines.

btw, do u think yaya will join nadech's birthday merit activity in his hometown??  i do hope yes, but i dont think so coz it would be so appearently about their relationship if it happens since they seemed that they still want to keep it underground.

oh, @neezy, it is so good that u can stay there for one month, i m sure u would get chance to meet NY....hope u will have a great time there....lol!