[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
pink_juliet_kashie said:
Regarding Mae Keaw post, a fan on Instagram helped translate it for me.

Basically this fan wrote that Mae Keaw and Nadech are lairs and fakes. That she ran into them at a hotel and asked to take pictures with them. They said they were in a rush so they turned her down. Moments later she saw that they were still in the hotel roaming around. I suppose she was upset and wrote this. Mae Keaw in response wrote that staffs called them and said they need to get to their buses down stairs, so they thought they were late and were rushing. But when they got outside there were no buses and returned to the hotel to call the staffs and had to figure out the situations.

Just an angry fan and misunderstanding.

oh dear... poor nadech n his mom... such misunderstanding when posted in public can/will become a bad publicity... hope the reporters r too busy interviewing them abt RFTD filming more than picking up on this...

lol m9, nadech is such a dork... he sure knows how to wind down after a hectic shooting schedule and what's more with his nong sao n mom already left for home. sumhow watching him dancing and acting silly in a shopping mall i just dont believe our nadech is so stuck up to ignore a fan at the hotel... there's so many proofs of his humble n down to earth attitude... it is trully a misunderstanding.

@fyi ~ hi there its gud to see u r back... dont stay away too long na... i miss ur comments n thoughts

@neezy ~ i envy you!!! oh wow villa maroc is surely very expensive but i guess to get to sniff the bed where yadech sleep when shooting the hangover scene is worth it! lol  :pervie: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I was wondering the same thing too Ausa.
Gosh! I super love the MV & the song that Pitta created. I keep watching it over & over. The song is song soothing.

Reactions: fyi

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
thank u  for the welcoming @neezy and @sasha..so stucked up with work and family matter lately...

@neezy...that's so fantastic...one month !!! I have to quit my job for one month vacation...but anyway I'm thinking to quit my job and move to bali heheh..gonna be great to be close with my boyfriend..

@mrschum I'm happy for u, finally u choose to buy the mags...cost a lot but I'm sure yadech will give u a happy time with it.

@lu, @charlene, @m9 and @bubba .. the pics u've shared are so nice...nadech's handsome face melt my hear and yaya always look adorable..

@kashie thanks for the translation..well I'm agree with u and @m9 and @sasha that's all just a misunderstanding..we already heard so many nice fan account about yadech and fans...this just so not yadech..

@ausa I maybe go to sydney next year..no firm plan yet but maybe we can catch up..

@key, @vimalee miss u and all the ladies here...can't mention all your name (blame my poor brain for the forgetfulness heheheh) but anyway really really really miss u all dear

HAK ladies !!!!!!

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Good morning everyone! and hello Kittiya.   How are you my dear?  Glad to see you stopped by na kha.
@Neezy, so excited for you on your upcoming vacation...wow a whole month....have lots of fun for us na.

Yay....Nadech is coming back tomorrow.....He changed his flight from Nov. 30 to Nov. 27.   Ryu must miss Mayumi so much!! :pervie: :bhehe:

Wow......December is a very good month indeed!!!  So many Yadech magazines coming out.
Traveler's Companion-Germany -- 95 baht , Kwan Ruen -- 60 baht, Image -- 120 baht, and Sudsapda -- 80 baht.

Our handsome pra'ek will be back tomorrow.....

cr:as tagged &NY home at pantip
Hello bubba, I am doing great! How bout yourself? I come here any chance I get. I miss all of us :( thank you for all the wonderful pix, clips and VDOs. :) Big Hug

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
hi fyi mulu ! take care n bali def is beautiful 2 relocate 2, feels like holiday everyday ! hak fyi !

@key u read my mind...that's why i choose bali...holiday everyday !!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Thank you bubba for the info! It's so cheap to get the mag in Thailand. Wish I was there next month.

sorry ka, for not answering your question quickly, I guess Ausa already gave you some info

I am in Bangkok now, but dont know how to get them hahaha. kind of some hidden thing I dont know, when I come, all mag sold out :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone know details where and when they will hold signing event on 11 DEC ka ?

DECEMBER will be an amazing month :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:

sorry ka, for not answering your question quickly, I guess Ausa already gave you some info

I am in Bangkok now, but dont know how to get them hahaha. kind of some hidden thing I dont know, when I come, all mag sold out :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Anyone know details where and when they will hold signing event on 11 DEC ka ?

DECEMBER will be an amazing month :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Hi Lu, it's ok na. I know your busy, plus the girls here are very kind and sweet by giving me info. So far I had order me two traveller mag and Image. Cost me almost $100 here. If I was to be in Thailand I would get so much mag for the price I'm paying for three. But it's ok, it's not like I buy mag all the time, just Yadech.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY HAPPY THANKGIVING!
GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!

m9saeteurn1 said:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too & everyone else on here! I am very thankful that I had came upon this site & thread to have engage with all you wonderful Yadechers! ❤❤❤

meysaelee said:
Happy Thanksgivings Everyone's
we dun celebrate thanksgiving in sg but da word is full of wonderful reference. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone n like m9 said thank u 4 da kind n amazing friendship, it is indeed a pleasure knowing u all ! HAK

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Good morning everyone! and hello Kittiya.   How are you my dear?  Glad to see you stopped by na kha.
@Neezy, so excited for you on your upcoming vacation...wow a whole month....have lots of fun for us na.

Yay....Nadech is coming back tomorrow.....He changed his flight from Nov. 30 to Nov. 27.   Ryu must miss Mayumi so much!! :pervie: :bhehe:

Wow......December is a very good month indeed!!!  So many Yadech magazines coming out.
Traveler's Companion-Germany -- 95 baht , Kwan Ruen -- 60 baht, Image -- 120 baht, and Sudsapda -- 80 baht.

Our handsome pra'ek will be back tomorrow.....

cr:as tagged &NY home at pantip

thanks bubba and hi all

indeed there's no need for any further explaination yadech are missing each other.they cant live without each other :heart:

yadech just get married and live happily ever after :thumbsup:  yadechers are coming to thailand to celebrate :party:  :cheer: i apologized for my delusional thoughts just ignore me.just fresh from my 1 week vacation in Turkey.....

btw HAPPY THANKS GIVING to all especially yadechers in the USA. :party:  :cheer: