[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Ok, I just order the mag!! Couldn't hold it any longer. If I don't buy it I will regret like last yr Image Mag.

@Nee, I make it a Xmas gift for me too. I will get all three of their mag for my Xmas gift to myself. Hopefully I don't get laugh at by my family :)

@Ausa....it's the new one of Yaya. Fortune something ...... Hehe

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Meysaelee - Yaya made a shirt for charity but that was awhile go so I think it's all gone. I don't know where you can that find one (I forgot). But Nadech had a limited edition shirt through his endorsement with BJ Jeans. Again, that was awhile ago and are also gone.

MrsChum - You're soooooo lucky!!!! I've searched and can't find the 4+1 concert dvd. I'm a little sad but it's okay....I hope when I go to Thailand next year, I'm able to buy everything of Yadech for dirt cheap! I will stock up and buy like 20 magazines and etc!!! Lol. By the way, Yadech fans are the BEST!!! We always help and support each other! It makes me heart melts. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Mey, call the number I gave you. That's how we got Yaya tshirt. The first batch was sold out so they had to make a second batch. Not sure if it's sold out again. Just give them a call, you never know they might have more.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Ok, I just order the mag!! Couldn't hold it any longer. If I don't buy it I will regret like last yr Image Mag.

@Nee, I make it a Xmas gift for me too. I will get all three of their mag for my Xmas gift to myself. Hopefully I don't get laugh at by my family :)

@Ausa....it's the new one of Yaya. Fortune something ...... Hehe
Image mag was my present to myself last year! Arrived one day before Xmas.

Here is the link for the preaw fortune mag... I got to say the pics I have seen from Fb it's a stunning mag yaya and the horse are beautiful.

http://www.magazinedee.com/main/magpreview.php?id=21707

Neezy

sarNie Adult
CONGRATS, MRSCHUM!!! I hope you won't regret your decision (I'm sure you won't)!

My boyfriend does Muay Thai boxing and last year for Christmas he asked for some authentic muay thai gear from Thailand, so I spend like $200 for everything (the shipping was cheap but took about 1 month). THIS YEAR...I will tell him I also want things from Thailand but instead of muay thai stuff, I want Yadech magazines!!! Hopefully, he will get some for me. Hehehehe. If not, I will probably get it myself.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@neezy and @meysaelee - I ordered a nadech BJ shirt a month couple of weeks ago and it arrived last week. Go onto thier FB and just ask, there should still be some in stock.

@mao LOL I've got both versions of the shirt now ! Lol was too inspired by the BJ / Nadech girls from the US

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Jelllllyy of you Ausa!! I wanted to order the other version too but I'm not sure if I want to wait a month for it. Some of the girls got both.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Ausa, I will do that!!!!  Where are you from?

***Announcement:  I will be going to Thailand in May instead of August (changed my flight again last night) because (1) my boyfriend and I decided to extend our stay and be in Thailand/Cambodia for ONE MONTH. We can't do that in August because we start school around that time and (2) the rainfall in May -- particularly Phuket -- is less than in August. If anyone will be in Thailand in May and want to meet up, please let me know!!!  We will be there from May 11th - June 11th. I would loveeeee to meet up and have someone to FIN with!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@neezy - I'm from Sydney, Australia. You'll love Phuket, beaches are beautiful. I went a couple months before GRRR aired, if you go island hopping a couple of Islands will sure to remind you of saichon and nangfah, esp Koh Hong.

Don't know if anyone has seen this on fb or not but Sudsapda mag will also have nadech and yaya on it. The fan page is also taking orders but I'm not sure if they are for people living overseas.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info Ausa!!! I will surely check out Sudsapda facebook too! Also, thanks for letting me know about Koh Hong! I knew Yadech went to Krabi in GRGR and DJA but I was wondering where else have they been. If anyone know of any other islands Yadech been to, please do share! I was looking into the Villa Maroc where Fai and Jeed stayed and it's pretty darn expensive (8,400 baht = $262), but I will be celebrating my birthday in May and I am considering on booking a room there for one night, not sure.  :shrug:  If possible, it would be amazing to stay where Yadech have been. I will probably be like the gay guy in the video MrsChum posted a couple days ago, where the gay guy kissed the seat Nadech sat on inside the van! Lol.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Omgggg, we will be broke by morning Ausa!!
I haven't clicked the order button for the image, kwanruen mags yet .... Shopping and asking around on fb and magazinedee, I'm too scared to spend 49 for the image mag.

LOL Yadech is my expensive obsession. From photo books, shirts, magazines, DVDs...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@neezy ....DJA lied to us or made a mistake. It was said that fai and jeed boarded the plane to krabi to get to Villa Maroc. The gorgeous Villa maroc is actually in panburi/Hua hin it's between bangkok and Phuket/Krabi. In fact it is closer to bangkok and you could prob just drive their from bangkok. If you want to fork out in Phuket region for something luxurious check out Sri panwa it's on like a private island that's were Yaya had fer family vacation a few months ago. It's really pricy tho.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Ausa - That's what I figured because when I went to the Villa Maroc website, it said Panburi. After I saw Yaya (and a few other celebs) posted pics of Sri Panwa, my boyfriend and I really want to go there but decided it's too expensive. It's like $850 a night for the cheapest room. Besides, my boyfriend will be training at a muay thai gym for a week in Phuket and along with the package is an accommodation hotel, so we already have a place to stay. I was thinking of either spending a night at Villa Maroc or Lebua State Tower where Yadech had their secret "Valentine's Day" dinner.....and also it was featured in the movie Hangover 2. Lol. But thanks for letting me know about Panburi/Hua Hin and how far it is, I might stop by there. Not sure yet. We don't know how to drive on the "other side" of the streets and we're taking Air Asia (woot woot!) to Phuket, so I don't know. I want to hit up Pattaya too, Yaya's hometown, but don't know if I have enough money or time to do everything. It's about 2 hours away from Bangkok, right??? Geez, how does Yaya drive everyday! Especially in traffic!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
hi fyi miss u glad ure back........yes ure most welcome love ur co !  we need more ppl 2 gatecrash yadechs wedding lol !

@key dear.. tried to catch up as many as I could.. this thread run so fast..especially last week..
I miss all of u ladies...nice to come here again..  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Neezy said:
Ausa - That's what I figured because when I went to the Villa Maroc website, it said Panburi. After I saw Yaya (and a few other celebs) posted pics of Sri Panwa, my boyfriend and I really want to go there but decided it's too expensive. It's like $850 a night for the cheapest room. Besides, my boyfriend will be training at a muay thai gym for a week in Phuket and along with the package is an accommodation hotel, so we already have a place to stay. I was thinking of either spending a night at Villa Maroc or Lebua State Tower where Yadech had their secret "Valentine's Day" dinner.....and also it was featured in the movie Hangover 2. Lol. But thanks for letting me know about Panburi/Hua Hin and how far it is, I might stop by there. Not sure yet. We don't know how to drive on the "other side" of the streets and we're taking Air Asia (woot woot!) to Phuket, so I don't know. I want to hit up Pattaya too, Yaya's hometown, but don't know if I have enough money or time to do everything. It's about 2 hours away from Bangkok, right??? Geez, how does Yaya drive everyday! Especially in traffic!
LOL at air asia, they're retry cheap, used them to get from bkk to Phuket. We had a short stay in Pattaya, it is like a 2ish hour drive from bkk at night don't know about day. Nightlife is kinda like Phuket bars etc, Yaya and her mom don't do the daily commute, that would be so tiring, she also has an apartment in bkk.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome back FYI (and Kittiya)! :) Thanks soooo much Ausa, you have been a great help ka! :flowers: Anyway, Yaya is so beautiful!

Cr: Urassayas IG

Nadech is always having a good time! Lol.
http://instagram.com/p/hLFNleBZOG/

Nadech looks so HOT at the end when he stops dancing and walk towards the camera! Wow! And what's up with the matching track outfits?
http://instagram.com/p/hLGtKYhZPK/

Good night (morning) everyone!