[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
lol omg too much fun on the set!! everyone wants to become a comedian suddenly!! :woot:  :woot2: 
i reminds me of TNNKK bts where pa jaew commented that on top of the actual filming the set were infiltrated by other instant/wanna be directors and producers who made their own movie in between the shooting... he was refering to nadech's, p'jack n friends attempt at shooting short movie with their mobiles... this is quite similar to what happens here on the RFTD set... so much fun!

@yk ~ it's nice to imagine that yadech were having their last private dinner together b4 yaya leaves for home ;-)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Sasha said:
lol omg too much fun on the set!! everyone wants to become a comedian suddenly!! :woot:  :woot2: 
i reminds me of TNNKK bts where pa jaew commented that on top of the actual filming the set were infiltrated by other instant/wanna be directors and producers who made their own movie in between the shooting... he was refering to nadech's, p'jack n friends attempt at shooting short movie with their mobiles... this is quite similar to what happens here on the RFTD set... so much fun!

@yk ~ it's nice to imagine that yadech were having their last private dinner together b4 yaya leaves for home ;-)

actually Sasha 

yadech often times admitted that they always hang out at dinner so no need to imagine that but one thing i always wanted to imagine are the things that yadech are doing during their private moments alone as bfgf  :censor: .......away from their moms eyes...no need to elaborate in detail my imagination is running wild  :pervie:  :secret:  :censor: yadech are two beautiful people and are just human being :secret:  :scratchhead2: 

LittleMissN

sarNie Egg
Hello !
I've been a silent reader for a long time and I have always wanted to join you guys. I tried one time a long ago and created an account but I couldn't post anything in this thread. And so today I decided to try again and it worked! :clap:

I've been a fan of Nadech and Yaya since last year, I just found out about them when I visited Thailand for the first time. I saw them on tv at my uncles house and I just fell in love with them  :spin:  I think it was Torranee ni nee krai krong I saw on tv hihi. I've learned a lot of things from this thread about Yadech that I never knew about. And all of you guys seems so nice and dedicated to Yadech, I love that  :thumbsup:  

Sorry for my English, btw I'm from Sweden but my roots are from Thailand. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome LittleMissN!!! Glad to have you joining us. The more the merrier. Everyone on here is very genuine. Your English sounds perfect to me ;)
Good morning & good night to some! Thank you for sharing!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
LittleMissN said:
Hello !
I've been a silent reader for a long time and I have always wanted to join you guys. I tried one time a long ago and created an account but I couldn't post anything in this thread. And so today I decided to try again and it worked! :clap:

I've been a fan of Nadech and Yaya since last year, I just found out about them when I visited Thailand for the first time. I saw them on tv at my uncles house and I just fell in love with them  :spin:  I think it was Torranee ni nee krai krong I saw on tv hihi. I've learned a lot of things from this thread about Yadech that I never knew about. And all of you guys seems so nice and dedicated to Yadech, I love that  :thumbsup:  

:welcome: back LittleMissN! Enjoy your stay and have fun with us ja :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and comments and of course lovely photos and clips of Yadech! I had to read 10+ pages of comments and you guys are hilarious! Especially when Lovely_K had to give us a warning sign before looking at one of Nadech's pics! Hahaha. Oh and thank you for sharing the "Happy Birthday" clip of Yadech singing! They are so freaking cuteee!  It makes me love them even more! By the way, I also love your MV! Keep at it!

LuLoveYaya and Vimalee, I'm so glad you guys are back! I miss you guys mak mak! I hope you guys are doing well ka! LuLoveYaya, I'm glad you got Yadech's calendar, I'm so happy for you! Good job with the hunting process and never giving up! Su su! Vimalee, I love the fact that you're back! This thread would not be the same if we didnt have you! Thanks for all the information you provided us! With the holidays coming up, I hope you wont get too stressed out ka!

Thanks Bubba for the translated article you shared with us! Once again, you are awesome! MrsChum and Huanzhu thanks for the clips! I love how everyone is talking about Nadech act of kindness at the airport. He really is down-to-earth and such a good person, love him mak mak! :heart:

Ahhhhhh, theres just soooo many people to thank!!!

Thank you M9 for all your wonderful photos ka! Nadech is such a lady killer in those magazine photos he took with James Ma. Our guy is so handsome, I almost passed out before continuing reading the rest of the comments! Lol.  And, Im doing better my dear, thank you for asking! Youre so sweet!

Thanks Cookiies for sharing the rumors with us of Nadech possibly having another movie deal! If the rumors are true, Im happy for him! I also want him to redeem himself in the movie business after the failure of Koo Kum.

Keylargo and Soso68, thank you for your comments! Keylargo, you are always sweet with wonderful thoughts to share, I never get tired of reading them. Lol. Soso68, you always make an effort to show your appreciation, and for that I appreciate you ka!

Charelnem and YayaKugimiya, my funny twins! I always get a good laughter reading you guys' comments! Thanks for always sharing your thoughts ka! Ohhh and good job with the photoshop Charlenem! Props to you! Keep at it!

Sasha, thanks for sharing your funny thoughts as well ka!

Nett, thanks for sharing the clip of Nadech putting on the coat for Yaya! Huyyyy, Yaya is so lucky to get a gentleman like Nadech! Guys like him are so hard to find nowadays! And wow....Yaya has definitely grown into a woman role since she turned 20! I dont look at her as a cute girl anymore, she's more like a sexy woman now! Anyway, I definitely think it was Nadech that put on the coat! You can tell by his body structure. Golf is much smaller and his hair isnt the same as Nadech (Lovely_K, we have the same thoughts). But like you guys mentioned...it doesn't really matter who did it. We've seen plenty of times before where Nadech took care of his nong, so I'm not surprised if it really was him and not Golf. Hehehe.

I must say, I wasnt really a fan of Golf (because I didnt know much about him), but after watching all the crazy boys dance....I totally love him! Lol. Does anyone know why they are dancing like that, is it a trend like Gangnam style or the Harlem shake??? The supporting actors are soooo lucky to work with Yadech! It seems like Yadech are always fun to do a lakorn with!

Tsukasa, thank you for your help with the missing TNNKK part! You are freaking awesomeeeee! Thanks ka!!! :flowers:

Anyway, BIG THANKS EVERYONE!!! Queenyeon, Charlenem, Bubba, Keylargo, Cookiies, Lovely_K, MrsChum, LuLoveYaya , Soso68, Huanzhu, M9, YayaKugimiya, Paul4NR, Sasha, Fuzzi, Tsukasa, Pinky3, Meysaelee, FYI, Kashie, Ausa, NadechLover1, Vimalee, Falada, Tippy, Nett, Cecilia, Meocutduoi, Daai, SpyNY and DiDieYadech!!! Sorry if I miss anyone!

:welcome1: Sahralicious, Maithao, Lynnyang, ILoveLola2, Spanky, Bieluvr, LoveNY4ever, LittleMissN!
I hope you guys find it pleasant here and enjoy your stay!!! :thumbsup:

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
I think nadech will miss yaya a lot when she return to thailand bcoz they had so much fun when both of them are together. Now their attitude n behavior really resemble each other. I think we can count the days when they are not together since most of the time they always stick together like twins. I feel pity to both of them... :no: :teary: :weep: :no: :teary: :weep:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Nadech will probably be a little bum that his lovely woman is gone, but I'm sure he'll be okay. I'm actually kind of happy they are taking a mini break from each other. Sometimes too much togetherness is unhealthy. My boyfriend and I used to go to school together, work together, hang out together....and it was too much. We got sick of each other really quick and there was nothing new to talk about. Anyway, I take it as a good thing that Yaya is leaving early. This way when Yaya is gone, it'll keep the sparks going between them. It'll make them have something new to talk about during their days of separation and it will make Nadech want to come back to Thailand and run and hug and kiss his girl (delusional mode)! Hahaha.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone care about this photo much, but it kind of touched my heart. From the shadow, you can tell Yaya was the one who took the picture and it just makes me happy knowing Yaya was the one doing that for them. I love how both Mae Keaw and Mae Pla support their child in EVERY aspect of their lives. :heart:

A dozen people around and Nadech and Yaya ask no one but each other to take pics. :crush:

Thanks for the sweet comment, MrsChum!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
LittleMissN said:
Hello !

Vad kul att du också kommer från Sverige :D 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everybody and thank you for all your wonderful sharings ja.

@LittleMissN, welcome to this thread and enjoy your stay na.
@Neezy, :heart: reading your beautiful long essay mak mak na.  You're so nice and welcome back ja.  Sure miss you mak na.
luloveyaya said:
some more new pics. so sad that Yaya will be back tmr. Nadech will need his crazy bands to move his mood up

awwww, so lovely, my darling

cr: as tagged
Thanks Lu for this lovely picture.   Wow.....Yaya is such a good student.   Whenever she had a little break from filming, she would study.  I think her finals are coming up.  Good luck to Yaya and su su na.
yaya kugimiya said:
i wish this is a yadech private meal :scratchhead2: 

Thanks yk for sharing this beautiful picture.   Khun ja posted this with the writing, Gotcha!!!  Lol,  as in caught them having secret date/dinner?? :bhehe: :pervie: .
Last but not least of my favorite one....
Neezy said:
Another photo to share! Not sure if anyone posted this yet (never mind I just saw YayaKugimiya's post). Sorry for the double post! Here's the larger version I guess. Yadech sure looks like they are having a good time!

Credit: RyuMayumi_Ch3 IG

Thanks yk & Neezy for this fin picture.   Khun ja posted this and said,  Oops!  paparazzi!!!    So, Yadech finally got caught by the paparazzi!!! ? :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello everybody wishing u all a beautiful weekend !
i like 2 thank u 4 ur kind posts, pic vdo cmns, all make this a truly fun n happy place 2b ! 
bubba ty posting pics n wif side notes trans ! we're so lucky u keep indulging us ! ty bubba, appreciate it vm !
welcome back nett, miss u !
hi lovely ty 4 ur detailed efforts n pics, i love !
good morning my dear lu, ty 4 posting beautiful pics, know u love our yaya vm, happy 4 her wif such strong fan affections !
m9 ty 4 those pics, they're hving fun while working !
m glad u hv some time 2 hangout wif us falada, miss u glad ure back n ty 4 posting so many pics !
HAK all my kind sweet ladies !