[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Okay just to show you girls its for sure Nadech I have a few screen shots and proof :) also because I am a very detailed person. Check out his hair and Nadech's hair very similar yet Golf he has more hair on the side. Also if you look closely the one who is putting on the jacket for yaya is on chubbier side cause of his stomach now Ive seen Golf and he's pretty skinny he's an all around skinny guy and that guy putting the jacket over yaya is not skinny JUST CHECK OUT HIS ARMS LOL and GOLF'S ARMS. There is no way no how that is Golf's arms lol   :)

So how can it be Golf when he wasn't wearing a black and white vest, he was wearing brown and only Nadech was lol I think the people who said it was golf needs their eyes checked. Also Nadech in the dancing pic is wearing a jacket but his black vest is underneath. The guy putting on the coat clearly has a black vest NOT BROWN and white dress shirt and is the slightly taller height because of Yaya's heels. and last I checked Nadech was taller then her even with heels. 

LOL MY DETECTIVE WORK IS DONE HEHE!!!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi bubba, yes Yaya is very talented and very artistic indeed... she is very well rounded and has many qualities not just good in acting but her overall qualities makes her very admirable

but as pinky pointed to us, unfortunately it was not yaya's cartoon drawing... nevertheless i;m surprised but pleased to know that golf can draw! and very nice drawing too! :thumbsup: 

pinky3 said:
Love how yaya was doing the dance with her friend, there was one b4 this with golf..lol yaya was embarrassed to how the girl laugh.haha shaking her head .. i don't know her..haha

here is the one with golf..http://instagram.com/p/hAfWtty1-9/

As for the cartoon pics..sorry ladies but it look like golf is the person who draws those..lol

golf and yaya first scene ..lol got punch in the mouth i guess by ryu http://instagram.com/p/g_nAYbBZOb/

i want to say hi to nett, falada and soso. it's great to see u girls back here.

tq cookies for the boys dancing vid... they're hilarious... sorry for asking but i noticed that they like to dance shaking their butts the most? is it a particular/popular dancing style in Thai? i find it distracting sumtimes!!!! lol :coverlaf: 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I don't think that's the same jacket the reason being if you take a closer look at the style of jacket and the one Golf is wearing they are slightly different. The one Golf is wearing is more of a trench now the one yaya got draped over her is a coat. It flairs out a little more. now whether it is the same jacket or not it is irrelevant because again the focus is on the guy that is NOT golf's build but more Nadech's build. I don't think they are rehearsing because you have people still in the shot and moving behind and when you are filming it has to be as quite as possible to pick up the voices you still have people moving towards them so I don't believe so. Lol I am 100% positive that is Nadech. Also with the mannerisms as well. He put on the jacket for her and placed his hand on her arm to guide her towards a different direction. Now that isn't something Golf would do that has Nadech written all over it :)

@mc and @m9 I don't mean to sound mean or yelling or anything of the sort just wanted to express my thoughts :)

loveny4ever

sarNie Egg
I think that would be Golf because everyone can see Gofl and Nadech have differene shirt color

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@lovely, it's ok ja!! First I thought it was Nadech too. I was in :cloud9: for awhile until I read all this comment than I took a second look and it does kind of look like Golf. But it's ok either it's Nadech or Golf I'm ok with it cus Yaya is being taken care off. Another thing I notice in that clip there's also a cameraman in front of them. So mayb their filming.

daai

sarNie Egg
hi!!! hi!!!
how u all today? happy Saturday ka  :wink:
wow! so many  lovely pics of Yadech..I love it. thank u for posted all of them here, hehe
btw, can we just stop arguing about either Nadech or Golf that put the jacket on Yaya bec it doesnt matter who puts on Yaya since we already know Nadech and Yaya have love feeling to each other and its still OK na ka if Golf who helps to comfort Yaya bec they're friends right? so, dont worry..dont bother ur self just bec of this kind of situation. 
so, can some of u make it clear for me about how many episodes for both series of RS? anyone knows? what film that Yadech have for us next year since I heard the rumour about two production/ producer want Yadech for their film?
thanks and happy Saturday everyone!!! 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, we have topic to discuss everyday. It's nice. I will check it after work and come back to tell my guess. But, in my opinion, even if it's Nadech or Golf, they are actually only filming, not real. As Golf is not close to Yaya enough to do so and Nadech who can do that action will probably not do it in public, in front of many cameramen ^^

I agree with MrsChum, i'm glad that Yaya is taken care off. I esp love picture of Yaya on van with other boys around her and she sat next to her pee chai. Very obvious relationshop status ! Nice <3

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
lol Thanx for the videos @m9 and @mc haha they are too funny lol i love that Pat came in too!! hehe they are a fun group of guys lol. I'm glad they all are having a blast together!!! 

Too bad us yadechers couldn't get together and rein-act this lol!!!

P.S: Again I'm sorry for being so expressive with my thoughts lol Its true as long as yaya is being cared for and like lu said only nadech would do something like that in real life not rehearsing/filming :) so enough of that subject on my part.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
OMGGgggggggg......this guys are hilarious!!! :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance3:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks m9 for the clip

Thanks girls for the pics.

@Lovely For me i think the same. It' s nadech for the coat.

Wish You girls an happy saturday

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
looks like yaya is enjoying her bf 's sense of humor another positive points for nadech :scratchhead2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: