[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the pic and comments :)
Lovely, Lu, Charlene, and M9, you all been very kind with all the update on the pics. Thank you na! @cookiies thank you for the good news, hopefully it goes as what fans want. Crossing my finger and praying very hard.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@keylargo : TQ and yes pls help me w/ oxygen tank
@bubba : thanks for the translation ok
@cookiies: let wait & hoping for good news
@Charlenem : did u know where to watch Dao Rueang with english sub?
@Lovely_k : I also thinking the same thing as u ...hehehee

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Charlenem: Dear, glad that you tried Dao Reung, it's hilarious, right ? all characters, esp A Wan ( Mor Kong) hahaha. MrsChum likes him as well na. I really hope that they can have new lakorn in future together, I mean Mor Kong and Yaya, he is handsome and cute, so bad for him, not even get close to her once. That's why he had to kiss her hand in interview later on hahahah

Actually, I'm rewatching now. At ep 5 when they have a match and A Wan was beaten up by YAYA, hahaha, I want to hug him after that scene much hahaha

Por is lovely as well. I think this one is better then Maya Tawan. I just found out Maya Tawan with Vietsub, will try again then ^^

@ Lovely_k: I think they had dinner together, the whole group. Not sure when they will be back to Thailand, but if I don't remember wrongly, Yaya will come back first as she has sth to do in Thailand ^^

@ MrsChum: you're welcome ka. There is  lots of good pictures recently, if I don't come and share  I think I will gonna be crazy haha

@ KEY: nothing ka.  How I wish I can go to Sing as plan and give you one copy of that T_T So bad.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

An excerpt from RFTD.    Very fin and jin indeed!!!

cr:NY home at pantip

" Sweet....because it's been touched by you."

"Very flattering.  It's no wonder women are completely falling for you."   She could not help but subsequently submitted to him.

"But right now, I want you to fall for me.   I don't want you to compare yourself with anyone because you are my special person."
Auwauwauw I can't wait any longer for this Heheh
Thank u @bubba

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
cookiies said:
EarthCDBD said on twitter that there is a rumor that Tom Yutolert want nadech and yaya for the new movie ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak''..
And according to 11eyepeal nadech will have a new movie with GTH next year. I think the one with nadech is pretty confirm already, since nadech isn't in kaew ta waan jai anymore which gives him time for the upcoming movie.. As for the one with nadech and yaya I'm not sure if it's going to happen. But I would be more then happy is the rumor is true :D

I wanted to translate the title ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak'' for u all of u, but i can't find the English word for it lol hopefully someone who knows better then me can translate it. Any way i looked Tom Yutolert and mostly his movies is horror and they are scarry as hell, but he does other genre then horror. And the title that is giving for yadech rumored movie seems to be more of a comedy type of movie then a horror... 
guess we will have to wait for a confirmation.. 
OMG! Are you serious! Nadech in a GTH movie?! The Lakorn Gods sure are kind to us Yadechers. Honestly I don't mind if Yaya isn't part of the movie. I trust that GTH will take good care of my. I mean OUR Nadech, ehehe. I just want him to redeem himself in terms of movie since Koo Gum wasn't a success.

Dao Rueng Omg! There is so much heart in that lakorn. So much things and so much people to love. I love Por, Pitta, and Yaya, but I came out of the lakorn totally crushing on Mor Kong, and most importantly I'm a total Deaw Suriyont fan now because of Dao Rueng. Deaw was so darn lovable in the lakorn *sigh*

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry for reposting this but I really like this.
Thank u na ka @Charlene u always good with words. I heart u heheheh

Charlenem said:
thanks to everyone who shares all the nice photos and clips and translation! thank u , @ bubba, to help me translate that clip....i laughed at what nadech said... :woot:
(sorry for photo repost, i just want to express my mind..)

i m just thinking :scratchhead2: , yaya asked the boys to pursue her if they dare....but how?

when she post the pic with wearing the scarf made by SOMEONE ......

cr urassayas

when she mentioned she would float SOMEONE on 17 nov., well, she added mario in the end,

cr nyclub pantip

when she posted that picture on the set, SOMEONE was looking at her and she was smiling

cr urassayas

when their moms got to be so close in photos like this
cr keaw jung

or like this

or like that

when she has breakfast with SOMEONE and his mom, has lunch with SOMEONE , or has dinner....

cr keaw jung

cr peeda36

when she posed for SOMEONE , like this

cr keaw jung

or like that

cr nadechyaya club

when she and SOMEONE stick together all the time,

cr as tagged

and when everyone saw the picture like this,

cr nadechyayaclub

so , my question is , yaya, who would dare to pursue you :pervie: :shrug: ??? it is not about dare or not, it is not about SOMEONE is always there, it is because of u. no one would like to pursue some girl who would never belong to him because her heart :heart:  :heart:  is already taken by SOMEONE ...... :bhehe:  :bhehe:

but u r lucky to get SOMEONE who will always be there for u, yaya. :kiss3: :kiss3: :spin: :thumbup:

cr keaw jung

HE IS THE ONE !! :lmao3: :lmao3:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! How exciting!!! I am glad Nadech get another shot at doing movies. Hopefully the crew & directing wil be better this time. It would be amazing to watch Yadrch in a movies. Real kisses & etc's??? For time like these I wish I can be in Thailand to give support.Thanks for the great news this morning Cookiies.
Aww, for a moment I thougth it was just the 4 going out to eat. Darn!!!
Thanks everyone for posting links, pictures, videos, translations & commenting. It's a beautiful day here in Northern Cali with rain! I love rain ❤❤❤

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@huanzhu, i didnt find english sub, i m watching with chinese sub since i am origin from china. do u speak chinese?

@Lu and @kashiehahaha, i join u two, i love Wan, actually he is my favorite role in dao rueang now, sorry yaya, u r the second, lol! he is so funny.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
EarthCDBD said on twitter that there is a rumor that Tom Yutolert want nadech and yaya for the new movie ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak''..
And according to 11eyepeal nadech will have a new movie with GTH next year. I think the one with nadech is pretty confirm already, since nadech isn't in kaew ta waan jai anymore which gives him time for the upcoming movie.. As for the one with nadech and yaya I'm not sure if it's going to happen. But I would be more then happy is the rumor is true :D

I wanted to translate the title ''dtuk-gae rak paeng maak'' for u all of u, but i can't find the English word for it lol hopefully someone who knows better then me can translate it. Any way i looked Tom Yutolert and mostly his movies is horror and they are scarry as hell, but he does other genre then horror. And the title that is giving for yadech rumored movie seems to be more of a comedy type of movie then a horror... 
guess we will have to wait for a confirmation..
dtuk gae rak pang maak=lizard love pang a lot.. lol nadech mom read the script but asked the director/script writer to changed the title cuz she doesn't want nadech to be known as a lizard..haha not sure if the p tom is joking.
Dtuk gae is the m pretty sure a lizard, remember the scene when nangfah was gonna used the bathroom but she saw that and called saichon .. that 's what it is.
p tom actually have good films but he is known for that bhupa ratree with ploy and mario..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
pink_juliet_kashie said:
OMG! Are you serious! Nadech in a GTH movie?! The Lakorn Gods sure are kind to us Yadechers. Honestly I don't mind if Yaya isn't part of the movie. I trust that GTH will take good care of my. I mean OUR Nadech, ehehe. I just want him to redeem himself in terms of movie since Koo Gum wasn't a success.

only u dun mind yaya not being in movie wif nadech while da rest of us LOVE, WANT yadech in a movie : cookiies charlenem lovely mc huanzhu m9 me : n im sure lots more ! they're da ultimate soulmates in lakorn in reality !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
an interview article wif mr bangjong-p while in sg in jun13

Biggest winner yet for Pee Mak makers

•  

• Thai director Banjong Pisanthanakun (third from left) with several members of the cast for his movie Pee Mak, comprising (from left) actors Kantapat Permpoonpatcharasuk, Davika Hoorne and Pongsatorn Jongwilas. They were in Singapore recently to promote the Thai horror-comedy film. -- FILE PHOTO: SPH
  •  

• Thai director Banjong Pisanthanakun (third from left) with several members of the cast for his movie Pee Mak, comprising (from left) actors Kantapat Permpoonpatcharasuk, Davika Hoorne and Pongsatorn Jongwilas. They were in Singapore recently to promote the Thai horror-comedy film. -- FILE PHOTO: SPH
  •  

ST-MOVIES

BY DYLAN TAN

A BIG screen adaptation of a familiar Thai horror legend has been scaring audiences back home in the Land of Smiles and its makers are laughing their way to the bank.

The film, Pee Mak, is based on the popular Mae Nak folklore about a woman who dies during childbirth and becomes a ghost. It has been adapted into numerous movies, TV series and stage plays over the years but none as successful as this new one which has raked in US$33 million (S$41.3 million) since opening in Thailand in March to become the country's all-time highest grossing domestic film.

The film, which has also made over US$1 million (S$1.25 million) in Hong Kong – impressive for a foreign film – opened in Singapore yesterday.

Pee Mak's director Banjong Pisanthanakun says the movie's box office performance has far exceeded anybody's expectations and attributes the success to the new spin that has been put on the familiar legend.

“The title actually refers to Mae Nak's husband so there's a new perspective and direction,” he explains, while dropping by Singapore for a promotional tour and red carpet gala last week. “We were not following the traditional story; we had a different idea.”

The boyish 34-year-old filmmaker is no stranger to making hit films and the horror genre, having previously helmed Shutter (2004), Alone (2007), 4bia (2008) and its sequel Phobia 2 (2009).

For Pee Mak, he's brought back a quartet of comedians – Nuttapong Chartpong, Pongsatorn Jongwilas, Attharut Kongrasri, Kantapat Permpoonpatcharasuk – whom he worked with on the Phobia duology and have since gone on to cultivate their own cult following in Thai cinema.

“The four of them have become well-known after 4bia so cinema audiences keep looking forward to their next adventure; in a way, this movie is also about four friends meeting Mae Nak,” explains Yongyoot Thongkongtoon, senior director of international business at GTH, the major Thai studio behind Pee Mak. He’s a successful filmmaker himself who shot to fame with the transgender comedy The Iron Ladies (2000).

Besides the familiar cast and storyline, Mr Banjong says comedy is also a good universal way to connect with movie-goers. “The reaction and feedback we've received so far has been crazy; I've been told people are clapping and jumping up from their seats not because they're scared but because they are laughing too hard!” he says.

Mr Yongyoot adds that despite the success of the film, GTH is not looking to replicate the formula. “This has been a dream and we are still trying to get our feet back on the ground; we know Thai audiences love horror films from experience and past box office statistics ... but not every one ends up a box office hit,” he notes, before adding that a slew of copycats can be expected to cash in on Pee Mak's popularity.

The same sentiment is shared by Mr Banjong, when asked about his follow-up project as he expresses a wish to take a break from the horror genre – something he did three years ago when he made the smash romantic comedy Hello Stranger.

“I am still looking for an inspiration but I'd like to make a pure romantic drama next time – not a romantic comedy like Hello Stranger,” he reveals, with Mr Yongyoot looking on in mock horror. 

This article was first published in The Business Times on June 14, 2013

ps : sorry i dun know how 2 remove da extra pics

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks Key for the article. He did a wonderful job with Pee Mak and if Nadech or both Yadech work with him, hope it will be a success like Pee Mak.

Thanks M9 for more pics. I wish I can find another way posting pic through my phone cus I hate having to go on my laptop and computer to post pics. I'm just soo lazy and phone is more convenient.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - You're Welcome! I know what you mean. I just recently fix my photobucket by making coming up with another emial address. Idk, but I think they only let you upload a few before it don't work and than you have to re-create a new one. Anyways, that's what I have been doing. But just now when I went to upload ^^^ pictures there was no link for me to copy so I can paste it on here. I think they screwed it up. So I just paste via my work computer. I need to find a better app so I can upload pictures that provide link.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @ key, after reading that article  i really hope yadech can be a part of his new project as a pure romantic film with fun....and they should do real kiss there too since it is a movie not a lakorn of CH3 :woot2: ....lol! watching yadech in a movie, which is like a dream for me....i do hope this dream could come true for all of us!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: