[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Here is some more pictures ladies :)

@peeda36 posted " The Groom" I can't wait to see the bride all done and ready!!!

Premakeup for the soon to be Bride hehe

Lovely_k said:
Also....... SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO HERE IS MY NEWEST VIDEO. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4CXGGo0Rc
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4CXGGo0Rc

Thanx!!! @key and @queen for your thoughtful and supportive comments!!! Also Thanx to the rest of the girls for watching and liking the video hehe!!!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @lovely for the beautifuls pics and the mv. You made a great job

Thanks @mrschum for the pics and comments

@key always love yours comments

Thanks @bubba @vimalee for all the translation

Thanks @charlenem and neezy for yours comments and pics

Thanks @lu for the pics too
And i'm very happy to know that You stay on Thaïland

I Will go to Thaïlande in january , maybe we can meet each other

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Charlenem : I totally LOVE ur post!!! :coolpix:  :camera:  the last pict was epic :thumbsup:
@bubba : am so touch by his action. so proud of him !!! am ur fan NADECH KUGIMIYA !!! and indeed he is very handsome groom!!! :heart:
@Lovely_k : yeah let do it..... [н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅н̲̅e̲̅]
@Sahralicious : welcome to the thread !!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ soso68:come come, and tell me when you are in Bangkok ^^

I got their calendar already, only 30 baht. I went to 3 diff 7-11 stores and finally got it. Staff could not understand what is " calendar" at first as I do not know that word in Thai, I spoke all in Thai, except " calendar" and they looked at me like a weird person. Then, luckily I saw it somewhere else on their table corner and pointed to them that I want it. Staff looked at me again when I asked in Thai " how can I say this thing in Thai? , then I had to add " I'm not Thai" LOL.

Nadech was freaking out for important moment haha

What was she doing behind his back? haha

Two moms were waiting for their daughter to be a beautiful bride 

Groom was waiting as well but in another diff way haha

cr: as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Lovely - I love the MV you made. It is beautiful. Well done dear!

Love Love Love all the pictures everyone posted and share. I really cannot wait to see the outcome of this lakorn. I  think it will be super cute & adorable. None of their lakorns has disappointed of me. Maybe it's because I just love seeing them together that it make the lakorn all the better. :yes:  :wub:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
thanks to everyone who shares all the nice photos and clips and translation! thank u , @ bubba, to help me translate that clip....i laughed at what nadech said... :woot:
(sorry for photo repost, i just want to express my mind..)

i m just thinking :scratchhead2: , yaya asked the boys to pursue her if they dare....but how?

when she post the pic with wearing the scarf made by SOMEONE ......

cr urassayas

when she mentioned she would float SOMEONE on 17 nov., well, she added mario in the end,

cr nyclub pantip

when she posted that picture on the set, SOMEONE was looking at her and she was smiling

cr urassayas

when their moms got to be so close in photos like this
cr keaw jung

or like this

or like that

when she has breakfast with SOMEONE and his mom, has lunch with SOMEONE , or has dinner....

cr keaw jung

cr peeda36

when she posed for SOMEONE , like this

cr keaw jung

or like that

cr nadechyaya club

when she and SOMEONE stick together all the time,

cr as tagged

and when everyone saw the picture like this,

cr nadechyayaclub

so , my question is , yaya, who would dare to pursue you :pervie: :shrug: ??? it is not about dare or not, it is not about SOMEONE is always there, it is because of u. no one would like to pursue some girl who would never belong to him because her heart :heart:  :heart:  is already taken by SOMEONE ...... :bhehe:  :bhehe:

but u r lucky to get SOMEONE who will always be there for u, yaya. :kiss3: :kiss3: :spin: :thumbup:

cr keaw jung

HE IS THE ONE !! :lmao3: :lmao3:

@Charlenem

thanks a lot my soulmate you said it all already i'm currently too tired from long walks the whole day.i'm in turkey right now for my 3 days tour but i cant live w/o  joining yadech thread.the last picture of nadech is so adorable it does not matter for him even he did not comb his hair yet but still he looks hot and huggable(for yaya :heart:) 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@Charlenem

we knew exactly why yaya needs to include mario in her sentence because if she mentioned only nadech then she will be very obvious to be much into nadech her secret bf :secret:  :secret:  :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba lu tysm wif so many pic postings !
thanks also 2 mc huanzhu 4 sharing mv vdo !
appreciate ur kind sharings ladies !
soso just knowing u'll travel 2 th hv me excited, v happy 4u ! th is fun, close 2 our hearts bcoz of yadech, so is lu, she'll b great co !
lu lucky girl 2 get da cal alr, feel sunny 4 u !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Here is some pics!!!

Do you see Yaya???? or shall I say Mayumi soon to be wife of Ryu.... lol btw SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IN HER BRIDE OUTFIT

Here is a closer look for you!!!

*WARNING* If you blush easily lol so um this is slightly pervy but top right picture um..... Nadech is lets just say well equipped ladies. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Here is some pics!!!

Do you see Yaya???? or shall I say Mayumi soon to be wife of Ryu.... lol btw SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IN HER BRIDE OUTFIT

Here is a closer look for you!!!

Thank you na Lovely! Your always on top for posting all the cute and sweet pics. I don't think we will get to see her in that wedding gown. I'm ok I can wait cus we been spoil enough already.