[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The pictures are just way too gorgeous! They're so into the filming and I'm enjoying all the updates!
Nadech photographing Yaya is seriously the cutest thing ever  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: so precious!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Omg, thanks everyone for the awesome pics! So happy to see Yadech enjoying themselves in an autumn setting! They're both so beautiful and handsome! Even when Nadech doesn't comb his hair...he still manages to look so cute and adorable!

Keylargo - Thanks for the video! Omg, I can't help but get so emotional watching it. Love, love, love it!  :heart: Ohhhh, by the way, I love your new signature! Fai and Jeed are too cute! Hehe.

M9 - Unfortunately, that one clip is missing on the disc. But the good news is that it's on the last disc, so it's a quick easy fix. I just need to find the clip (subbed in English) and add it to the correct place and it should be fine.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
pinky3 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0oRfmShvDs

They are talking about how nadech like to release gas.. na say that he wants to share and tell people not to hold it in,cuz the more u keep in it , its not good unlike ya who held it in while they were in the bus..lol 10 people had to suffer..haha its cute how they r to each other..

Thanks for the translation Pinky! Can someone tell me what kind of deal Yadech were making @10:37? Is it to always work together in a lakorn???

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to everyone who shares all the nice photos and clips and translation! thank u , @ bubba, to help me translate that clip....i laughed at what nadech said... :woot:
(sorry for photo repost, i just want to express my mind..)

i m just thinking :scratchhead2: , yaya asked the boys to pursue her if they dare....but how?

when she post the pic with wearing the scarf made by SOMEONE ......

cr urassayas

when she mentioned she would float SOMEONE on 17 nov., well, she added mario in the end,

cr nyclub pantip

when she posted that picture on the set, SOMEONE was looking at her and she was smiling

cr urassayas

when their moms got to be so close in photos like this
cr keaw jung

or like this

or like that

when she has breakfast with SOMEONE and his mom, has lunch with SOMEONE , or has dinner....

cr keaw jung

cr peeda36

when she posed for SOMEONE , like this

cr keaw jung

or like that

cr nadechyaya club

when she and SOMEONE stick together all the time,

cr as tagged

and when everyone saw the picture like this,

cr nadechyayaclub

so , my question is , yaya, who would dare to pursue you :pervie: :shrug: ??? it is not about dare or not, it is not about SOMEONE is always there, it is because of u. no one would like to pursue some girl who would never belong to him because her heart :heart:  :heart:  is already taken by SOMEONE ...... :bhehe:  :bhehe:

but u r lucky to get SOMEONE who will always be there for u, yaya. :kiss3: :kiss3: :spin: :thumbup:

cr keaw jung

HE IS THE ONE !! :lmao3: :lmao3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone!!!

Wow... so many beautiful pictures, clips and comments, thank you mak mak na kha!!!

This is so cute....Yaya posted this and wished everyone a HAPPY LOY KRATHONG DAY NA KHA.

Here's a clip of Nadech offered to help a lady at the Narita Airport. 
WOW......So proud of Nadech....He is handsome inside and out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNLcVeoWM8E
cr:yum pooma

Love and agree with this comment,  " Nadech is a pra'ek in my heart !!!
Nadech is really a beautiful man, inside out. So kind of him to
offer his help to the lady who seemed to struggle with her luggages.
"

Here's a fan account that meo posted earlier.
“At Narita Airport , at 5pm on 14th Nov, Mrs.Butsaraphon with her two kids and her mother  were on the way back home after their  travel. 
She got difficulties when taking her luggage coz she was carrying her kid. She was so confused and didn’t know how to do, then suddenly there
was a voice spoke:  "Let me help you!" Butsaraphon was carrying her child so she didn’t mind whose voice was, then immediately agreed to be
helped.  After the luggage was placed on cart, she turned her head to say thank to that person. Then she was so surprised and delighted to
know that the helper was  the popular actor Nadech Kugimiya. She did say thanks and asked to take a picture with him to commemorate "

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha, Charlenem, I always love your post!!! Soooo cute, and very very very true ka!

Thanks Bubba for always sharing! You're the best!  :rockon: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
hahaha Charlenem your comment is so spot on! and I like how she didn't deny that she's Nadech's gf either  :dance2:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
HI Ladies,

THANX EVERYONE FOR ALL THE GREAT PICTURES IM SO HAPPY THAT WE HAVE BEEN SO LUCKY TO GET AS MANY PICTURES AS WE HAVE  :woot:
@cookies love love the pics you posted hehe
@lu your quick too my dear big thanx na ka like I said glad to have you back
@key Always miss you and thinking of you always
@huanz Great lol we should apply for a job together hehe 
@everyone else I hope we all get to meet for YADECHERS WEDDING WOOT WOOT!!! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm lovely! its a v beautiful mv, i love all dreamy stares/looks nadech had on yaya, so in love !! uve gone thru their list n picked their best moments together, ty lovely 4 ur hard work n sharing wif us! da song is so appropriate. im v appreciative of ur creative mv n is now in my playlist, view n njoy wif great appreciation! i 12 hang out wif u when we meet in th 4 yadechs wedding lovely! xx key

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
omg Lovely_k that's a beautiful video, all the picture you chose fit so perfectly with the song! 
All their stares speak louder themselves  :coverlaf: I especially love the way Nadech looks at Yaya, I swear, it's so special, he hold so much affection for her obviously ...
god they are so gorgeous together  :spin:  thank you so much for sharing and also for making this!! 

Sahralicious

sarNie Egg
Hello Yadech Fans!! I opened this account because I wanna ask something ^^
When will air Rising sun? I can't wait anymore :)
I'm a big fan from Turkey :) I hope Yadech will get married one day inshallah :D  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

loves sahra :)  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Sahra, welcome on board. They said it should be around April next year. Stay tune and enjoy all the pics va bts videos first haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning lu wish u a great monday ! x key!
welcome sahra njoy ur time here, all of us 1 yadech 2 get married 2, waiting 4 tat blessed day n yadechers meet up!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning Key and Ladies ^^ Wish you a beautiful day ja :heart: :heart: :heart:

@ Lovely_k; WOW, I just "stalked" your youtube account last night and in love with all your videos, now you gave me another one, awesome, I will check it out asap haha. Anw, if you saw someone named luloveseohyun commenting on your video, please say " hi" to her hahahaha

@ Charlenem: I love your post hahahaha, esp the last pic with title " he is the one", so hillarious hahaha. Yeah, she said that guys can come BUT still give a " minor" warning that they need to check out her pee chai. He looks so dangerous in your last pics posted hahaha

@ Cookies: Thank you for beautiful pictures ka. They look so relax. I love that :X

@ Bubba: last but not least, we here all become more jin and fin bcs of your effort. Thank you, dear. Muahhhhhhhhh

OK, back to work, I will be back in the afternoon and hope can see more and more beautiful pictures and videos

RAK NA :heart: :heart: :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
Enjoy Ladies!!! I'm so excited for this magazine!!! yeahhhhh

ty dearest lovely ! seriously love this pic, theyre ddg, so happy n on da go wif their love ! love her stylish sexy shuz ! hv a beautiful sunday ! HAK lovely