[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ tsukasa, there is no Rhu in your list. Rhu is my favorite. I like bad guy and remain faithful once he knows who is the woman he wants, love and protect her all the way. Haha. But to choose from your list, I will pick Khun Charles.

Thanks MrsChum. nice to know yadech doing merit today.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back nett and thank you for sharing these lovely pictures!   I like them all especially the merit pictures....look like a wedding, isn't it?

nett said:
Greeting everyone!
Wow, missed everyone here. As always ... Thanks ladies for the tranlations, clips and pictures. Am still catching up with so many pages but enjoy the process especially reading those sweet moments of yadech.

Loveeee their every moments during the merit

Aren't they look like a married couple just like Mick and Benz

Same expression

They looked so pretty

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
That's so true.  We did merit at home and also at the temple for my wedding.

tsukasa said:
Thanks MrsChum and Vimalee! You know, they usually do merit at home when there is a wedding  :dance1:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome back nett i sure do miss u ! as usual ure a blast whenever u visit, leaving so many beautiful matching pair pics, ty nett ! they were really close during merit even at nadechs home, blend in so well our yaya n her mom did ! come back soon yeah nett ! hak

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tsukasa said:
Oh, one more thing. I can't watch the scenes after they take Nangfah away. I feel soo sad for Saichon.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

ditto tsukasa, i feel v sad 4 BOTH, so painful, all bcoz of evil
siz n yasa ! from there i skip n watch only lovely khun charles n falada scenes, still love them vvv much !

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
thank u mc vimalee letting us know yadech performed merit ! am so glad only c yaya there, shes special invited guest 2 perform merit in nadechs home ! always happy 2c them doing merit together n hoping 1 day is 4 their own grand wedding !!!

They're practicing for their big day. :)

They don't live near each other right, so it has to be a pretty special thing for her to go to his house to do merit. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing another jin and fin pictures, clips, translations and comments.

OMG....I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear ....umm......a family's doing merit ceremony at Nadech's house just like a wedding before going off to  honeymoon in Japan :coverlaf:  (J/K).
It is indeed a blessing to do a family merit at home with the ones you love!!!

I also love this picture....This is such a beautiful picture  and I agree with MrsChum, it looks like a married couple sending the monk off.
Vimalee said:
So many people like this picture.  Merit at Nadech's house.

credit: Krongkarnp IG and NadechYaya.com FB

More merit ceremony pictures

cr:as tagged

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hello everyone,

it's been a long time since i commented in this thread. i miss u all and i can see i need to catch up  a lot. u girls did amazing job to keep this thread alive with many updates and translation. it's good to know that while i was away the filming of RFTD has progressed. 

i love the bts RFTD sweet scene... love how it turns nadech's ear red! lol... cant help but notice in the interview after shooting the sweet scenes yadech seems to avert their eyes from each other... they still feel shy and awkward after shooting sweet/bed scene together no matter how many times they did it and no doubt their chemistry on screen ~ in DJA, GRGR, TNNKK and now RFTD. prolly these 2 havent done much in private lol! :pervie:  :pervie:  :bhehe: 

Charlenem said:
cr biw potter
http://youtu.be/M5Xg9K5kzSs

a teaser of RFTD made by fans, i cant wait to watch this tv series.... hope it could be better than we expected!!

http://youtu.be/d9Ai1KR1qag

hope everyone has a nice sunday!!

i super love the RFTD teaser mv charlene. but it is very short one. nevertheless i like the background song, its a korean song i reckon. does anyone know the title of this song?

i also saw the short clips of nadech calling after Yaya. it is so sweet of him to worry so much abt his nong. i'd feel flattered if i were yaya  :bhehe: 

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I keep on reading translation saying boon baan - it can just be a merit thing taking place at Nadech's house, or a ceremony like thing for his new house next door cos we have heard that it was bought for nNa and he wasn't ready to one in cos it wasn't furnished properly... Maybe it's ready now and he's moving in... Monks come in and bless the house and put that white symbol on the front of the house.

Lol married couple moving in... Lol hinting who will be living there in the near future

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Thanks again my lovely for sharing this very short but super cute clip!

Remember the person who made comment that Lovely and ausa already translated.  She also said, " Nadech ja, you kept calling for your Nong so apparently you are worried for her, but aren't you worry for Mae Pla too?    Since Mae Play wouldn't ask you that, I will ask for her.....OK, I already asked that in my head of course.....very loud and clear."  Lol, this fan just loved to tease Nadech. 

Normally, Nadech would be smiling, greeting and waving good bye to the fans, but in this clip he seemed to worry for his nong sao and kept calling out her name "Ya", "Ya".   I think they must have gotten separated when they came out from the elevator since there were so many fans there waiting to see them off.

Okay, that was at the end of the day, but earlier in the day, Nadech got to the show first and started rehearsing.   Later, when he saw Yaya and Pe Nok Saijai, he was so happy and just ran up to her and asked if she wanted to practice with him.   The two then walked the runway several times and finally disappeared in the back.   We fans just sat there watching happily, smiling like crazy and nodding approvingly....awwwww  :heart: :heart: :heart:

vimalee tq for sharing the fan acc... u made me smile. i'm touched reading this fan acc just how yaya's presence could change nadech's mood for the day. he is really besotted with his nong sao. :crush:  :crush:  :crush: 

i've went thru all ur post and i heart your amazing effort... i cant thank you girls much ~ lovely_k, huanzhu, vimalee, tsukasa, paul4r, charlene, neezy, nett, keylargo, yk, queenyeon, meo, mrschum, m9 and everyone else i'm sorry if i left out ur name.

i dont hv anything much to share with u girls. but u girls deserve a big hug and bouquet of flowers each  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: hope u hv a truly enjoyable Monday!

cr urassaya ig

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
I keep on reading translation saying boon baan - it can just be a merit thing taking place at Nadech's house, or a ceremony like thing for his new house next door cos we have heard that it was bought for nNa and he wasn't ready to one in cos it wasn't furnished properly... Maybe it's ready now and he's moving in... Monks come in and bless the house and put that white symbol on the front of the house.

Lol married couple moving in... Lol hinting who will be living there in the near future
Boon Bann is like house warming right? We do that too when we buy a house and want the house to be bless. To have the spirit of the house protect us and have us live peacefully in the house.