[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Aww the pic you posted Lovely_k is beyond cute ♡ ♡
I would also love for Yadech to do a duet for Rising Sun. I love their voices; and they mix quite well when they sing together!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @vimalee for telling us the details of that mv....happy to know this. they r definitely describing each other as their ideal type....lol!

thanks a lot to @cookiies for translating us yaya's interview, i m sure they call each other a lot and it would not be a news....lol!

thanks @ bubba for translation, @lovlyk and @huanzhu for the clips and photos.

thanks to @key for ur supports to everyone and again, i love ur signature!!!

thanks to everyone for posting photos, clips and comments, i m always happy to be here with u girls!

they do really meet each other almost everyday, i guess they choose to work together as they can, for lakorn, they cant make decision for themselves, but for ramdom job, yes!!!

nice to see them casting today, beautiful yaya and handsome nadech!!

cr as tagged

i want to share another nice fanmade mv which including some moments of their recently merits with the nice song of TNNKK.

cr biw potter
http://youtu.be/M5Xg9K5kzSs

a teaser of RFTD made by fans, i cant wait to watch this tv series.... hope it could be better than we expected!!

http://youtu.be/d9Ai1KR1qag

hope everyone has a nice sunday!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

So here is an IG video of Nadech from the fashion show where he wouldn't stop calling for yaya

http://instagram.com/p/ghg6CVQBHP/

Also a pic we may have or may not have seen but super cute!!!

Hi lovely imu! ty we finally get 2c vdo of nadech calling out 4 his girl repeatedly, super sweet n caring, any girl will melt wif a bf this loving ! ty lovely, 4 v cute yum2 pic, bf giving tlc 2 gf ! HAK me2u lovely !

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
You and me both! It's these little things that proves they're dating! I never see him do that with anyone else! ^_^

don't know if anyone posted this, if so, sorry! 
The beginning where he wipped her eyes, I SQUEALED SO HARD  :woot:  even their slightest interaction makes me squeal lmao I'm such a shipper!  :dance1:  can't be helped!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks again my lovely for sharing this very short but super cute clip!

Remember the person who made comment that Lovely and ausa already translated.  She also said, " Nadech ja, you kept calling for your Nong so apparently you are worried for her, but aren't you worry for Mae Pla too?    Since Mae Play wouldn't ask you that, I will ask for her.....OK, I already asked that in my head of course.....very loud and clear."  Lol, this fan just loved to tease Nadech. 

Normally, Nadech would be smiling, greeting and waving good bye to the fans, but in this clip he seemed to worry for his nong sao and kept calling out her name "Ya", "Ya".   I think they must have gotten separated when they came out from the elevator since there were so many fans there waiting to see them off.

Okay, that was at the end of the day, but earlier in the day, Nadech got to the show first and started rehearsing.   Later, when he saw Yaya and Pe Nok Saijai, he was so happy and just ran up to her and asked if she wanted to practice with him.   The two then walked the runway several times and finally disappeared in the back.   We fans just sat there watching happily, smiling like crazy and nodding approvingly....awwwww  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

So here is an IG video of Nadech from the fashion show where he wouldn't stop calling for yaya

http://instagram.com/p/ghg6CVQBHP/

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@cookiies, thanks again for another translation for us!

Yaya said if anything she was probably the person who least called Nadech because they see and work together often.   If anything, I believe Nadech called her more just to check on her to make sure they got home safely just like the clip above.   There was an article at the beginning of this year or last year that stated Nadech was worried for Yaya and Mae Play because the two travel a lot by themselves that he took the matter into his own hand and looked for a reliable driver for them.     No wonder, Yaya said her Pe Chai was her idol......she also said he is everything to her  "Pe Nadech phen took yarng hai kub noo."  :heart: :heart: :heart:

cookiies said:
http://youtu.be/SrIPrgszOkQ

She talked about the hello kitty event and promoted the new 6 different characters of it. She said that no matter what age u are u can still play or admire hello kitty. The reporters ask her about the rumours that says that yaya keeps calling nadech a lot, which Yaya got kind of surprise. She said that she doesn't really call much, but if she did they would mostly contact each other in their 4hjhkk group. I can hear clearly but i think the reporters said something about people on the set claims that she is calling him, which yaya said: me?.. she then said that they are filming together so there is no need for her to call him. Then the reporters ask if she will clear this news with nadech which yaya said no.. she meets him nearly everyday and that talking with friends is normal so there is no need to clear things. The reporters were asking her if she is confuse that this news came out and how it came out, then yaya said that it might be because they have seen my name pope up on his phone or something like that. But if it's about calling I think I'm the person who calls him the least. 

The rest is about her new lakorn with JJ, which she confirm that she will be in. She said that they need to wait for next year cause everything is not done. They got the actor and actress schedule for this lakorn already but the plot, fitting and a lot of thing isn't done yet so they need to wait. 
The reporters mention something about Koojin with her and JJ, which yaya say that we need to wait for the lakorn to start and then she said that she personally see the KooJin as a good things cause it means that people see your work and thinks that u acting together is good so it's a good thing. She said that she isn't seriously about it, she just wish for people to watch it. 

PS. I haven't been here for awhile so i have noticed how fast this thread have been moving lol. 
Thank u to everyone here that have been active and posted a lot of pictures and news about yadech :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the upload of pic, mv and wonderful comment. And thank you so much Vimalee for always giving us jin and fin story of Yadech. I'm sitting here at the mall food court smiling to myself :) :heart:
Everyone have a Wonderful Sunday ja :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee, besides trans u always give us da add-ons, all v nice account n moment of happiness it generates while reading ! ty vimalee, hak !

Reactions: fyi

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Sorry if this has been asked!

Entertain me while I wait for dinner to cook ;)

So who's hotter?
Fai
Saichon
Charles
Or Athit?

Hmmmm, and you can't say all. Have to pick only one :)

For me it's between Charles and Athit. I like my men mature and hot. But if I have to choose, I think I would pick Charles.
I'm a sucker for well groomed men in suits. :)

Your turn!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haha this is fun @ tsukasa :) I would pick Khun Charles too cus he's a Hotties but my choice would be Fai!! I feel in love with Nadech cus of his character as Fai, he can be high temper but also can be very charming. I think Fai have a little bit of Athit, Khun Charles and Saichon.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha this is a hard one bkos I LOVE all! But since I can only choose one. I will have to go with with Saichon. Everything went well for him until well, we all know.
Thanks Vimalee for sharing with us

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i will pick Arthit coz i know majority of us will choose charles :crush: , so i got no one to fight :strong:  with me for Arthit. :whistle: :whistle: :pervie: :pervie: ...lmao....besides, my mom likes Arthit the most because he is a good boy in elder's mind. :whahuh:...hahahah!

well, i like all characters he has potrayed, fai can fight without any doubt for his girl, saichon is a sweet candy who could take care and help the others, Charles is faithful and possesive but with a dangerous charm, and Arthit is so kind....

HAHA, but i would choose Ryu if it was an option, Ryu would be my favourite role :crush:  since i always like the man in black suit as a mafia :bhehe: .....

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@Charlenem I love Athit too, he's soo sweet. I didn't put Ryu yet because I want to wait until we see it. I think in the end I will pick Ryu as well. Who doesn't love a hot bad boy. Just from the pics I see, he will definitely be a heart breaker. I wonder if they will air it in the spring so hospitals in Thailand don't get overrun by hot ladies swooning for Ryu.

On a side note, Rising Sun reminds me if a Japanese Manga I use to read, called Tokyo Paradise. The main character is Ryuji from a yakuza, and Tsukasa (my inspiration) is the girl he love. Something to read until RS debuts.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i cant answer ur q tsukasa coz i love all of nadechs perfect roles !
if time allows u may like 2 attempt visiting AF main page - - General - - Shout Out - - Game & Contest - - scroll down to Asking Yadech ? started by Fantastic_27, ff writer. here r all q&a of anything yadech n every1 who answered had varied q&a, v interesting !
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59167-asking-yadech/

i'll like 2 give props 2 our beautiful yaya, heart her :heart: which role do u love her most in ? i love all !

nong nee - i c da transformation from naughty 2 full of love n respect 4 athit n always wanting da best n happiness 4 him, her selfless love
jeed - so independent, intelligent n so deserving of fais love
nangfah - so innocently sweet full of trust in saichon, love so deep
falada - everything 2 love abt her poor her n her memory loss n aggressive khun charles who cant get enough of her

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Thanks @keylargo! I will definitely check out the Q&A section for Yadech.

I love your description of Yaya's roles. Well, if I have to choose, at first I would say Darunee, because she was fiesty and spoiled in the beginning but matured in the end. I especially like that she let Athit  :censor: her  :wink: . But I have to choose Nangfah. She really impressed me with her acting as Nangfah. Soo sweet, cute, and innocent. I felt like Charles got cheated. He was soo lonely for soo long and the ending was abrupt. I want Falada to say sorry for not remembering him and their love.  I like to restart the first 4-5 episode after I finish GRGR so I can imagine they went back to the island and loved each other like before.  :cry: 

keylargo said:
i cant answer ur q tsukasa coz i love all of nadechs perfect roles !
if time allows u may like 2 attempt visiting AF main page - - General - - Shout Out - - Game & Contest - - scroll down to Asking Yadech ? stated by Fantastic_27, ff writer. here r all q&a of anything yadech n every1 who answered had varied q&a, v interesting !
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59167-asking-yadech/

i'll like 2 give props 2 our beautiful yaya, heart her :heart: which role do u love her most in ? i love all !

nong nee - i c da transformation from naughty 2 full of love n respect 4 athit n always wanting da best n happiness 4 him, her selfless love
jeed - so independent, intelligent n so deserving of fais love
nangfah - so innocently sweet full of trust in saichon, love so deep
falada - everything 2 love abt her poor her n her memory loss n aggressive khun charles who cant get enough of her

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Oh, one more thing. I can't watch the scenes after they take Nangfah away. I feel soo sad for Saichon.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!
Wow, missed everyone here. As always ... Thanks ladies for the tranlations, clips and pictures. Am still catching up with so many pages but enjoy the process especially reading those sweet moments of yadech.

Loveeee their every moments during the merit

Aren't they look like a married couple just like Mick and Benz

Same expression

They looked so pretty