[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks huanzu

to be honest i dont like their calendar photoshoot concept.why not yadech and mariopat will shoot separately and unite in dec and january.it would be better if yadech have their own months and same with mariopat.just saying my opinion :rant:  :rant:  :rant:   

i'm rooting for mario and pat though it's nice seeing them all together their european looks really matters yaya and mario looks like a real life siblings though they can be lovers in lakorn while patricia and nadech is also like a real life siblings because of their dimples but not suitable as lovers in a drama. i would love to see pat and mario and jj in a love triangle lakorn someday.i'm also curious if pat has a good chemistry with march.i guess it's patricia's turn to be build up by her home studio that's why she is with these superstars yadech and mario.good luck to her. 

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Thank u for the eng subs! Love how nadech and yaya are the only ones whos playful and laughing at each other in the first part of the video. They are in their own world again hahaha... Nadech is so silly trying to blow on pat's eyes. They really look like siblings.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks huanzu

to be honest i dont like their calendar photoshoot concept.why not yadech and mariopat will shoot separately and unite in dec and january.it would be better if yadech have their own months and same with mariopat.just saying my opinion :rant:  :rant:  :rant:   

i'm rooting for mario and pat though it's nice seeing them all together their european looks really matters yaya and mario looks like a real life siblings though they can be lovers in lakorn while patricia and nadech is also like a real life siblings because of their dimples but not suitable as lovers in a drama. i would love to see pat and mario and jj in a love triangle lakorn someday.i'm also curious if pat has a good chemistry with march.i guess it's patricia's turn to be build up by her home studio that's why she is with these superstars yadech and mario.good luck to her. 
well 1 pic must have 4 people ...so that how it turn up.
For me ...YADECH+Mario = OK but Pat need to change to other ppl bcuz she seem 'out of radar' during the photo-shot - no clicking moment there

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone!!!  Hope all of you lovely ladies are doing well na,

Thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures, clips, translations and comments mak mak ja.

NADECH was voted the popular celeb whom most Thai people wish to go loy krathong with....

Loy Krathong is coming up and many people are still looking for someone to go loy krathong with.   But, one can always dream to go with the popular celebs 
so Sanook.com did a survey on who are the popular celebs in the ET industry that Thai people wish to go loy krathong with the most in 2013.

#1 on the list is no other than our popular, handsome and kind hearted pra'ek, Nadech Kugimiya, with a smile that melts our hearts esp. m9 and Neezy.

Here are the top 10 celebs that most Thai ppl wish to go loy krathong with...

1.   Nadech
2.   Boy Pakorn
3.   Aum Patchrapa
4.   Mark
5.   Tor Hormones?
6.   Yaya
7.   James J.
8.   Chompoo
9.   Toon Bodyslam?
10.  Tik J.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

cr: http://www.polyplus.co.th/column/freestylefriday/free_110813.html

1.Family- It's the most important support that I can't be without. 

2. Friends- makes us having fun and always put a smile on our face everyday

3. Smile- It makes us happy 

4. Exercise- so our health will be strong 

5. Phone- so we will can be in contact with our friends 

6. Happiness- If there is no happiness in our life, then there is no point in being alive. 

7. Success- It makes us feel that we are born with that value. (like we are worth being born, and worth the success that comes to us). 

8. Fan club- They are the most important support and it because of fans that we have works. 

9. Love- It makes our body and heart joyful (filled with happiness) 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks cookiies and MrsChum for sharing ja.

Yadech secret outing :coverlaf: ..... so cute!!!

Wow!!!!    Nadech's recording a song in the music studio.....I wonder is it for RFTD?.....Hopefully, there's also a couple song for Nadech and Yaya to sing together.  :heart:
I can't wait to hear it!!

cr:as tagged

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thanks Huanzhu for sharing the BTS english subbed! I love how Nadech & Yaya are lol~ing in the beginning of the clip while Pat and Mario are just being...er silent, a little bit awkward. Show how they grow closer along the years  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Charlenem, thanks again for sharing another beautiful MV - Soulmate   

What I like about this MV was that it contained many cute little stories.....Here are some of my favorites:

@15 second.....Oops said, you two seem to know each so well, why don't you tell us about each other type or spec.

Yaya.....Pe Nadech is a type of person who really loves his mom and family.  Therefore, his lady has to be someone who loves and takes care of family also, but what is more important she has to get along with his family; has to be about the same age so they can communicate well.  Look wise, she needs not be that beautiful, but should have a nice personality and that's good enough.

Nadech.....Yaya's type has to be someone who is a gentleman, loves family and can take care of her.  He has to be a good person.  Look wise, well, she is very pretty so she deserves a very good looking man (smiling)

Lol, they described each other as their specs.  :rofl: :lol2: :whaha:

@1:17.....Yaya is very pleasing to the eyes of so many people.   Is she your type?

Nadech.....Oii, She is this (pretty, adorable, cute), who wouldn't like her?

@1:35......Nadech said, " Right now, Nong Yaya and I are still young.  I think it is not the right time to date.   I have to save money first.  It might be for a while before I go ask a lady.   Who might it be, we will have to think again."

@2:18.....Fortune teller said Yaya' soul mate will be someone behind the scene.  Then they showed the pictures of Nadech behind the camera taking her pictures, fixing her hair, fixing her make up, etc.

@2:52.....Nadech whispered to Yaya.  " Don't tell anybody that we are girlfriend/boyfriend "

Charlenem said:
another nice fanmade video

Nadech Yaya Soulmate

cr gappag yadech
http://youtu.be/ooKrcE9pWLQ

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
@Vimalee, @Huanzhu, and @Charlenem thank you for sharing!

I agree @Huanzhu, Pat looked awkward, uncomfortable. I think Nadech tried to make her comfortable. She's cute, I'll watch her and Nadech to see if there is chemistry.

@Vimalee, did Nadech really whisper that at they end.

I'm glad these kids are being smart about romance. So is that a promise ring you gave Yaya? Wait until I have more money and we're older then I'll ask you to be mine?

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
That's what I thought too. Are we talking about Mew?
Me too Neezy! I don't ever get to see any videos or even some pictures on my phone
@Neezy and @m9saeteurn1 you two are silly. I was referring to Mam Jintara not his sister. Anyways, she in a lot of lakorn just not nang'ek. She was our Fai's mom in DJA.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Bubba & Vimalee! Love reading all these translation. Bubba- You got that right. Who wouldn't want to attend with mr. Handsome? ❤❤❤ They are definitely describing themselves. Too adorable
Ouu I wonder what he is recording? I love his soothing voice

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
well 1 pic must have 4 people ...so that how it turn up.
For me ...YADECH+Mario = OK but Pat need to change to other ppl bcuz she seem 'out of radar' during the photo-shot - no clicking moment there
thanks haunzhu 4 bts. i totally agree wif u she was zoned out n a loner there !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba vimalee cookiies thanks a bunch 4 all trans, i love reading them, so heartfelt ! bubba me2 hope yadech will do a duet ost 4 rs ! thanks mc 4 instavdo. appreciate ur kindness ladies

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
queenyeon said:
Thanks Huanzhu for sharing the BTS english subbed! I love how Nadech & Yaya are lol~ing in the beginning of the clip while Pat and Mario are just being...er silent, a little bit awkward. Show how they grow closer along the years  :heart:
hi queen agree how yadech had such good fun time in their own world, seeing their laughter i was laughing along wif them !
wonder if they would hv chem, no interaction just letting da moment passed !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@Charlenem, thanks again for sharing another beautiful MV - Soulmate   

What I like about this MV was that it contained many cute little stories.....Here are some of my favorites:

@15 second.....Oops said, you two seem to know each so well, why don't you tell us about each other type or spec.

Yaya.....Pe Nadech is a type of person who really loves his mom and family.  Therefore, his lady has to be someone who loves and takes care of family also, but what is more important she has to get along with his family; has to be about the same age so they can communicate well.  Look wise, she needs not be that beautiful, but should have a nice personality and that's good enough.

Nadech.....Yaya's type has to be someone who is a gentleman, loves family and can take care of her.  He has to be a good person.  Look wise, well, she is very pretty so she deserves a very good looking man (smiling)

Lol, they described each other as their specs.  :rofl: :lol2: :whaha:

@1:17.....Yaya is very pleasing to the eyes of so many people.   Is she your type?

Nadech.....Oii, She is this (pretty, adorable, cute), who wouldn't like her?

@1:35......Nadech said, " Right now, Nong Yaya and I are still young.  I think it is not the right time to date.   I have to save money first.  It might be for a while before I go ask a lady.   Who might it be, we will have to think again."

@2:18.....Fortune teller said Yaya' soul mate will be someone behind the scene.  Then they showed the pictures of Nadech behind the camera taking her pictures, fixing her hair, fixing her make up, etc.

@2:52.....Nadech whispered to Yaya.  " Don't tell anybody that we are girlfriend/boyfriend "

thanks Vimalee

these two are definitely dating in private they dont want to sell their personal matters they are superstars already and for lasting relationship they want it in secret to avoid intrigues.if they are not lovers they can simply tell us frankly like if nadech is dating somebody else yaya would say "nadech is taken already we're just friends from the start until now" and nadech can simply say "yaya has an owner already blah blah"

i'm on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  when nadech said he has to save money first hahaha :woot2: he's wealthy enough anyways even yaya is earning much like him.they are in their right age to be gfbf but nadech is just being hypocritical to cover up something.i forgive him and respect his decision could be this is both family's decision  and also their managers.

and so nadech wanted to work behind the camera someday i dont think he is following the fortune teller's prediction :secret: