[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Went on my Yt page and this mv was the first one on my what to watch page.....it's a catchy and cute song. An older mv made by the one and only Kikiwonderland. Love all her mv  :)

http://youtu.be/G0ZICJKD4pQ
@MrsChum,  :thanks: for sharing the vdo from Kia.  Its very cute.  I would also like to share another vdo from Kia that I think you ladies will drool over.
http://youtu.be/uq3Fn3rzM00

huanzhu said:
☝ Nadech & Yaya look so awesome during BIFW and the way that YAYA walk  - well she totally a catwalk model
@huanzhu, Yaya started out modeling at age 14.  She was found by Pa'Tue Sombat at the mall one day and immediately modeled for Zen so she is a veteran model.  Below is a vdo I saw a while ago on a show Woody did about Pa'Tue's favourite models.

http://youtu.be/6F1RPbvTtW0

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

I just love this pic. Total Body guard hehe. Awww he definitely really watches and cares for her. I love it!!!

Lovely_k said:
Here is a IG VIDEO to go with the above pics hehe Enjoy Ladies : http://instagram.com/p/gca_EGEkrT/

P.S: Im trying to make up for my goof up lol

Reposting just in case you ladies didn't get to see the video :)

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
Aaww .. Thanks guys for the translation now things are clear :) yaya is truly lucky !! ❤ Nadech as a friend or bf or what ! He really makes sure that his love ones are safe :) and through his little things he shows love to them :) ☺I hope to see a clip or a vid of nadech calling yaya's name .. I love hearing his handsome deep voice .. One thing I noticed .. No offense, but I don't like when I hear thai dialect before :)) it sounds weird for me :)) or is it because Mario's voice sounds weird as well as other thai actors:)) a lot of local here thinks that thai dialect is so high pitched .. BUT gosh !! When I showed OFF our oppa's singing and his lovely voice !! My friends thought that It was a korean guy :) they love nadech's voice too :) so sexy they said :) well of course I agree with them:))) thanks again guy :) :") lots of love ❤❤❤

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
an93lik said:
@MrsChum,  :thanks: for sharing the vdo from Kia.  Its very cute.  I would also like to share another vdo from Kia that I think you ladies will drool over.
Hi, an93lik! Kia and kikiwonderland are two different person ja :) Kia is the one that write FF here in AF and yadech.com. Kikiwonderland is the one that make all those wonderful mv of Yadech. I think her user name here is "lakornkiki". Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. She haven't been active here so I'm not sure if I got the name right.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
Hi, an93lik! Kia and kikiwonderland are two different person ja :) Kia is the one that write FF here in AF and yadech.com. Kikiwonderland is the one that make all those wonderful mv of Yadech. I think her user name here is "lakornkiki". Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. She haven't been active here so I'm not sure if I got the name right.
@MrsChum, thanks for the clarification.  I haven't been active in here lately either but I believe you are right.  Thanks again.

Lovely_k said:
Lovely_k, on 08 Nov 2013 - 00:05, said:

Hi Ladies,

I just love this pic. Total Body guard hehe. Awww he definitely really watches and cares for her. I love it!!!

Lovely_k, on 08 Nov 2013 - 02:21, said:
P.S: Im trying to make up for my goof up lol
Here is a IG VIDEO to go with the above pics hehe Enjoy Ladies : http://instagram.com/p/gca_EGEkrT/
Reposting just in case you ladies didn't get to see the video  :)
Thank you for sharing the IG clip.  Its sooo cute :).

I was browsing through the IG clip on @byfamily when this clip caught my attention.  Nadech was talking to his fans, they said that he was handsome but also tease him that he was gaining a little weight, lol.
http://instagram.com/p/gcaT-_Ekq4/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ausa said:
@huanzhu & lovely_k -- ur very welcome..i had to re read the translations again to make sure i didnt read it wrong myself ... Ya is soo lucky to have such a handsome boy caring for her and calling out pet name 'Ya' 'Ya' in his manly voice. I want one !!!

thanks ausa, so sweet of nadech always watching out 4 his girl ! shes lucky hes also lucky 2 hv her, i c much love shine in their eyes 4 each other these days and love it ! they're both lucky 2hv each other n r more than perfect match 4 each other!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u dearest lovely 4 many beautiful pics posted...happy fam ...bf drooling stares ...beautiful yadech n vdos, appreciate it so much ! big HAk me2u lovely !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba so in agremeent wif u yadech looked like prince n princess, bride n groom ! love mil post, so meaningful wif her hint hint text ! mulu bubba !

daai

sarNie Egg
hi! hi!

wow! i just love all ur pics guys.thank u sooo muchhh
Nadech and Yaya are looked great yesterday at the show. they're so pretty gorgeous and handsome as always.  :bhehe: such a pro models! big clap for them and the event! hehehe. 
so, whats next for them? anyone knows their next schedule since they already stopped shooting for RS these days. and when will Barry gonna start to shoot his next lakorn with Taew and Pat? anyone knows? hmmm

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
an93lik said:
@MrsChum, thanks for the clarification.  I haven't been active in here lately either but I believe you are right.  Thanks again.

Thank you for sharing the IG clip.  Its sooo cute :).

I was browsing through the IG clip on @byfamily when this clip caught my attention.  Nadech was talking to his fans, they said that he was handsome but also tease him that he was gaining a little weight, lol.
http://instagram.com/p/gcaT-_Ekq4/
Its okay as what nadech say: Yaya likes fat people lol... but seriously he looks great even if he gains weight.. and it matches his long face instead of him being skinny

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Good morning! I must be on a different time zone because I miss all the fun. And lots to catch up. It's ok, I wake up to beautiful pics and videos. Thanks for posting everyone. I stayed up last night to rewatch DJA. The cast is great, not just Yadech. Fai KA!!!!! :) I'm reminded how much chemistry these two have and remembering like it's my first love. Thank you!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Charlenem said:
new clip of channel3 calendar 2014 nadech yaya mario pat
http://youtu.be/qLULWYp7W-g

lovely yadech!

dear ladies, can anyone translate yaya's interview after macdonalds event? thanks in advance, i heard the jounalistes keep refering p'nadech.....lmao

http://youtu.be/SrIPrgszOkQ
Yaya loves to collect Hello Kitty things so she is promoting it there.  There are 8 collectibles and they are giving it to her for free.  They asked her if she ever calls Nadech and she said that she doesn't call him that much, only calls him to talk about filming the lakorn.  Then they asked about the new lakorn that she will be in with James Ji.  I didn't hear her answer very clearly its a little noisy on my end.  Sorry about the rough translation.  If I missed anything please feel free to correct me.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
an93lik said:
Yaya loves to collect Hello Kitty things so she is promoting it there.  There are 8 collectibles and they are giving it to her for free.  They asked her if she ever calls Nadech and she said that she doesn't call him that much, only calls him to talk about filming the lakorn.  Then they asked about the new lakorn that she will be in with James Ji.  I didn't hear her answer very clearly its a little noisy on my end.  Sorry about the rough translation.  If I missed anything please feel free to correct me.
Interesting. I never call anyone but my mom. I text my friends so I'm not suprise Yaya said she doesn't call Nadech, they're probably txting non stop and sending cute pics and videos of each otherl. Thanks for the translation na ka!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://youtu.be/SrIPrgszOkQ

She talked about the hello kitty event and promoted the new 6 different characters of it. She said that no matter what age u are u can still play or admire hello kitty. The reporters ask her about the rumours that says that yaya keeps calling nadech a lot, which Yaya got kind of surprise. She said that she doesn't really call much, but if she did they would mostly contact each other in their 4hjhkk group. I can hear clearly but i think the reporters said something about people on the set claims that she is calling him, which yaya said: me?.. she then said that they are filming together so there is no need for her to call him. Then the reporters ask if she will clear this news with nadech which yaya said no.. she meets him nearly everyday and that talking with friends is normal so there is no need to clear things. The reporters were asking her if she is confuse that this news came out and how it came out, then yaya said that it might be because they have seen my name pope up on his phone or something like that. But if it's about calling I think I'm the person who calls him the least. 

The rest is about her new lakorn with JJ, which she confirm that she will be in. She said that they need to wait for next year cause everything is not done. They got the actor and actress schedule for this lakorn already but the plot, fitting and a lot of thing isn't done yet so they need to wait. 
The reporters mention something about Koojin with her and JJ, which yaya say that we need to wait for the lakorn to start and then she said that she personally see the KooJin as a good things cause it means that people see your work and thinks that u acting together is good so it's a good thing. She said that she isn't seriously about it, she just wish for people to watch it. 

PS. I haven't been here for awhile so i have noticed how fast this thread have been moving lol. 
Thank u to everyone here that have been active and posted a lot of pictures and news about yadech :D

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
an93lik said:
oh come on yaya! u sure u dont call him that much?