[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yadech were so gorgeous ! yaya so beautiful i love her gown so simple but sexy da back is ! showcase all her v delicate feminine curve ! if we r having palpitation her man must feel it2 ! nadech looked so princely n exotic only his footwear give way 2 modernity, together yadech were ddg n they looked so bridal couple ! da designer sure loves yadech 2 hv them on his show again n its major win-win situation ! he sure is a v artistic designer, v difficult 2 pull his fashion but as usual yadech do n more than justly !
thanks vm2 dearest lovely m9 posting so much 4us, ure da best always so quick 2share !
i love emilys vdo charlenem, ty 4sharing c !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@neezy  ohh sorry for ur family issue and it is so bad that u might not meet yadech in this yr :shrug: ...i hope ur family issue could be fine soon :wink: . and hmmm....if u could go to thailand on 13th dec, u probably could follow nadech's kerdawards event on 18th :rolleyes1: ...anyway, i hope u can meet them next summer when u will be there :thumbsup: , u can check their schedule b4 u go, i think they would not leave for holiday in that time because they might be busy to shoot their lakorns since they will graduate next spring :pervie: ...oh oh, maybe they will confirm their relationship as bf/gf :pervie:  in that time when u go to meet them, it would be more exciting :bhehe: ...lol!

@key   i have to say i really like ur signature...lol! i could see their first kiss with ur every comments, so pls make more comments...lol! :yes: :yes:

thanks to everyone who shares photos, infos and clips, i love ur thoughts and comments!! and this thread really moves so fast...i think we will reach 1000 pages b4 new yr....we bet :gungirl: ?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad u visited n njoyed naga event posts by our kind ladies, lovely m9 c, i do2 ! urw, tc my sweet soso, miss u n i look forward 2ur next visit, hak!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Anyone interested in preordering the Dec Traveller Mag, you can order from Ethaicd....
I'm sooo excited that we can order one.
Traveller's Companion : December 2013
Traveller's Companion : December 2013. Cover : Nadech & Yaya. (Limited stock)
Our Price : US$ 19.5
- Free Shipping Worldwide -
Availability : Usually ships within 3-5 days.
Detail
Traveller's Companion
เพื่อนเดินทาง
December 2013
Cover : Nadech & Yaya
* ready to ship around the 1st week of December 2013
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=76297
THANKS !!!!! Saw ur post and went in and ordered a copy... I only emailed them about it yesterday and BAM there's a link ... Someone must have best me to it .....

Nagara finale was beautiful... Oh and the lighting for yaya was spectacular

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Lovely, MrsChum,  m9, and Charlenem for the beautiful pictures, links, and clips  and thanks everyone for the very nice comments.
@keylargo,  hi sweetie and thanks for your kind words mak mak na.   HAK to you!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  Love this picture.....They look like  prince and  princess.  Oh....better yet, they look like  bride and groom!!! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Mae Keaw posted these on her IG with the saying....So please to the eyes.   Mae Keaw must be very proud of her son and dil. :bhehe:

cr:as tagged

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Omg Love the last two pictures!  hahaha I just love how nadech waits for her woman.. how gentleman and on the second photo, is he trying to hold on yaya's waist or not i might be wrong? :scratchchin:

Nadech looks so great! What a HUNK with his exposed chest hair lol

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
Thanks for clarifying for us all Devotely! Lol.

Charlenem, thanks for the Kerds info! I guess the award will be the day after Nadech's birthday, I hope he gets it! It will be an extra nice birthday present. I don't think Yaya will leave to Norway so soon, especially if it's around her P'Chai's birthday. I'm still soooooo SAD!!! My boyfriend and I were suppose to leave to Thailand around the December 13th and I planned on stalking Nadech around his birthday, but sadly.....things have changed. Due to a current situation in my family (illness), I cannot leave around that time. Since I cannot get a refund back on the plane tickets, we have switched our flight to next August (2014)!!! We are going then for sure, everything is already booked! Anyway, still I wish I can be there to see Yadech in person this year. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Hopefully they won't go overseas by the time I visit Thailand. :cry: Anyway, I guess we also have Weir's mom to thank for introducing Nadech to P'Ae!

Well ladies, enough of my comments for the day. I have to get ready for work, then I have tons and tons of school assignments to do. I will try to come back this weekend! Take care everyone and keep up with the updates and the VOTING!
 Oh wow Neezy, Sorry about your family issue and not able to see Yadech as well.  I hope you are able to meet them when you go.  I was planning on going to Thailand in 2014 as well.  I'm going to pick up my cousin in Singapore, visiting Malaysia and then off to Thailand.  It might be around July-Aug 2014 though.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

So here is a story that happened yesterday after the fashion show. Its a little rough on the translation but This anti- fan of yaya (basically a girl that doesn't want Nadech or Yaya to be in a relationship) was making yaya look bad . She was saying that apparently after the fashion show Yaya was with her Fanclub and Nadet was calling her and apparently ignored him and said she didn't care. He continued to call her and she acted like well they have different cars and their on a different level. He should stop calling her but he wouldn't.... But in the end he succeeded cos yaya finally walked over to him and his face kinda showed that he was happy (cos he got what he wanted).

Anywhoo this was quite confusing, Anyone else want to have a crack at this feel free. Cause when I translated it, It was a head scratcher. @bubba @vimalee @ausa or @cookiies can do it that would be great.

This makes me a little irked because never once have I seen Yaya be rude or acted like this towards Nadech. I can understand she really didn't hear or something.

UPDATE: According to the trusted @ausa that the story is more teasing than an anti story. See @ausa's response for her explanation :)

@im_mizbarbie
เรียกอยู่นั่นละ "ญ่า" "ญ่า" ห่างไม่ได้เลยงี้? รถก็คนละคัน คนละชั้น แกจะเรียกทำไมล่ะห๊ะ แบรี่? แล้วเรียกๆๆไปนั่น พี่ญ่า นำพาไหม? ขอบอกเลยว่า ไม่ #นางตั้งใจถ่ายรูปกับแฟนคลับต่อไปหว่า!!!
#ขอบคุณเจ้าของไอจีที่นำช้อตนี้มาแบ่งปันให้พวกเราได้เห็นนะคะ

@im_mizbarbie
ยังๆๆ ยังเรียกหาอยู่นั่นล่ะ ไม่รู้จักจบจักสิ้น "ลิฟท์ไม่พอ หลายคน" อ่ะจ๊ะ!! ครอบครัวพ่อน่ะ เยอะคน "#ญ่ามา" เรียกอีกแระ!! บอกว่าติดพันๆๆ you know!! #มองหาอยู่นั่นละ #ไม่หายเด้อ #ฟคดูแลอยู่ #เยอะจริงๆพ่อคู๊ณณณณณ
#ขอบคุณเจ้าของไอจีที่นำมาแบ่งปันนะคะ

@im_mizbarbie
จะเรียกจนกว่าจะมา ปรบมือให้ในความพยายาม #ญาญ่า!!!!! ในที่สุดก็สำเร็จวุ้ย #ดูสีหน้าสิ #ดีใจนะนั่น ว่าแต่ แกเรียกแต่ ญ่า ญ่า ญ่า สนใจแม่ปลาสักนิดไหมแบรี่ #แล้วฉันล่ะ #คำถามที่แม่ปลาไม่ได้ถาม #กรูนี่ล่ะที่ถามในใจซะดังเชียว

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@lovely_k --- i dont think that she an anti yaya - nadech relationship. you got the translations right but it was more making fun of nadech in their cute lil relationship. It was more that he really wanted his family and her family to get the lift together (this part is funny cos they came in separate cars parked on separate levels and it questions why he wants them to get the lift together) but yaya was taking photos with fanclub so she was lagging behind,He was constantly calling for her 'ya' 'ya'. the boy never gives up always looking for her and out for her.    

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
@lovely_k --- i dont think that she an anti yaya - nadech relationship. you got the translations right but it was more making fun of nadech in their cute lil relationship. It was more that he really wanted his family and her family to get the lift together (this part is funny cos they came in separate cars parked on separate levels and it questions why he wants them to get the lift together) but yaya was taking photos with fanclub so she was lagging behind,He was constantly calling for her 'ya' 'ya'. the boy never gives up always looking for her and out for her.    

ausa - thanks for the clarification !!!!!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
ausa said:

@ausa Thanx lol phew I got annoyed for nothing. The funny thing was my friend said what you said that it was more teasing but my translation made it sound like they were making her look bad. Anywhoo Thanx for the quick response. I'm glad that you could make my night a lot nicer knowing it was more teasing hehe.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
@huanzhu & lovely_k -- ur very welcome..i had to re read the translations again to make sure i didnt read it wrong myself ... Ya is soo lucky to have such a handsome boy caring for her and calling out pet name 'Ya' 'Ya' in his manly voice. I want one !!!