[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
fyi said:
@huanzhu of course dear...@sasha love the idea...I've been saving for quite some times now heheh...Hahah @tsukasa I guess stalking is not a criminal action right?like @key said the more the merrier...I'm ready@naya pls come by often and we also want to hear your thoughts and comments@tsukasa...I just knew P'Ae is Weir's manager too...you're not the only one new as yadecher heheh anyway welcome to the club
And we all can't wait for RS na...heheh

@cookies and @mrschum thank u na ka for the explanation about the blessed jeweleries

@neezy good luck for the exam

@bubba @vimalee @kate we don't see u quite sometime...welcome back na ka...we all miss u

@lovely @tippy @net and the rest since there's so many of us here I can't remember miss u all ladies...HAK

fyi i miss our ladies much2 : lovely falada tippy lu meo m9 c1ndy nett soso bobby so nice 2hear from u, look forward 2hear from u all when time permits ! hak  

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
Hi! Yadechers :) speaking of RS .. Is it true that the Rising Sub will be aired in the month of May or June ? This hurts me so mad ! :/ all this time I was thinking that I'll get to see Ryu and mayumi early next year .. So unfortunate -.-

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bobby101 said:
Hi key and all! Thank you key, good to hear from you also. My first day to be a full time homemaker now, should be able to spazz more often. :)

hi bobby congratulations, v happy 4u being able 2do sth u love, dun we envy u ! bobby we're on pg600 wif more time on ur side we'll surely reach p1k by da time rs airs n i look forward 2 read, njoy, feel ur love of yadech ! hak  bobby 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good Morning everyone!!

@yk, thank you my dear.
@tsukasa,  I know right, Nadech is such a tease.   I guess Nadech wanted to say good night to Yaya but since it's halloween, he  spiced it up hehe.
@huanzhu, thanks for the clip, very beautiful!!

Nadech is so handsome and happy (thinking of nong sao :coverlaf: )
"Suppose if I have to sing a song to the lady whom I like, I would sing the song, Just the two of us.  This song is really catchy."  Nadech Kugimiya

OK awards........ 4 years in a row....so proud of Nadech!!!

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning bubba n wishing u a great tgif ! thanks bubba love ur posts ... v handsome nadech thinking of his gf .... great tat OKA r in nadechs possession 4 4 years in a row, congrats 2 nadech indeed !

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
Nadech Kugimiya TV Pool Stars Record

credit : Nadech@Pantip

@huanzhu tq for the vid. i like the caption "No matter what angle you look at him... He's handsome in every angle..."
nadech has grown from a lanky boy to a very handsome young man... i'm amazed at his transformation, very stark difference from what he looks like b4 n now

@bobby ~ welcome to d club!!! :highfive: being a homemaker has its own challenge though, spazzing here helps me to unwind ;-)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, you're very welcome sweetie.

Our handsome pra'eks........                                                                                                    Still handsome.........

more BTS pictures

LOL, everybody's looking at the stage, however our handsome pra'ek looking at nong sao picture  :coverlaf:.

Yaya posted this with the saying, Someone likes my lap...
Nadech would love to be that someone na Yaya :pervie:

cr:as tagged

daai

sarNie Egg
hello everyone!!!

lately, i'm so busy with my daily life. sorry guys..but, i never miss/ skip to read all your comments, translations as well watching your super lovely videos.
thank u everyone :bhehe:  but, i've something to ask u if anyone of u can help me...please!!!
i just wanna know if Nadech can speak in English? bec i never heard his speaking but only a few words. then, how he wanna be a bf/ husband (hehehe) to Yaya since her dad is fluent in English compared to Thai? we know that Yaya speaking with her dad when she's at home bec her lovely daddy cant speak in Thai, right??? answer me guys... :scratchchin: 

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
@daai HI ! you can see his english skills in this vid :) .. Hhmm no matter what i think as a home boy thai like nadech his english is quite good .. I guess ? I find this vidoe cute and funny ! :)) .. No worries my dear :) our oppa nadech has a good tutor his gf /nong :") :") .. I saw in a pervious comments yaya actually speaks to nadech in english too :)) not sure :) here :) see for yourself http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9gGmFHBMRY BTW guys thanks for all the Info and updates :") I so love reading all ur thoughts <3 fighting ! And yes ! I'm truly enjoying the heirs :)) epi 8 the kiss :*

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Hmmm, now I'm curious about the Heirs. Especially after see one of your signatures with the dude kissing the girl. I think it was keylargo but can't find it now. Hopefully to hold me off until RS comes out!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
tsukasa said:
Hmmm, now I'm curious about the Heirs. Especially after see one of your signatures with the dude kissing the girl. I think it was keylargo but can't find it now. Hopefully to hold me off until RS comes out!
Oh you should watch it ja :)I'm watching all this kdrama until RS air. It's too long of a wait to not watch anything and plus Thai drama nothing interesting to watch right now. Check it out if you have time or any interest ja.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks my sweet key miss You too

Thanks girls for all the beautifuls pics comments translations and vidéo

Neezy good luck for your exam

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
according to @bubba's translation, not sure if it is this song which nadech wants to sing to the girl he likes...

Just the two of us--- Bill Withers

the version with the lyric

http://youtu.be/P84tVftMyX4

i read that lyric...i have to admit that he is such a romantic guy :spin: ....hahaha, singing such a meaningful song to his girl, wawww :crush: ...

yaya said she wanted a romantic boyfriend, dont tell me that guy is not nadech :pervie: :pervie: ?!  kind-hearted, fun, feel happy to be around him and romantic....she portrayed an image which is exactly nadech... :bhehe: :bhehe: :crush: :crush: hey, young lady, everyone knows he is ur ideal man, so u can just say "nadech" loudly when other ppl ask again what type of guy u would like.
lyric

I see the crystal raindrops fall
And the beauty of it all is when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind when I think of you sometime
And I want to spend some time with you

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Building castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I

We look for love, no time for tears
Wasted water's all that is and it don't make no flowers grow
Good things might come to those who wait, not for those who wait too late
We've got to go for all we know

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Building them castles in the sky
Just the two of us
You and I

I hear the crystal raindrops fall on the window down the hall
And it becomes the morning dew
And, darling, when the morning comes and I see the morning sun
I want to be the one with you

Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us

Just the two of us
Building big castles way on high
Just the two of us
You and I

Let's get it together, baby

ps: eminem and will smith both sang some song with the same title, but i dont think it is the song nadech wants to sing to his girlfriend but maybe could be the song he would sing to his baby later...lol!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hellooo Everyone! It feels so good to be back home & on here! I have so much to read but will do fter i settle & take a nap or something. I hope everyone is doing good. Just wanna thank everyone for posting & sharing.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Oh you should watch it ja :)I'm watching all this kdrama until RS air. It's too long of a wait to not watch anything and plus Thai drama nothing interesting to watch right now. Check it out if you have time or any interest ja.
@MrsChum i started the Heirs. I love it so far! Park Shin-Hye is great! Thanks everyone for recommending!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Charlenem, I know right.  Nadech is such a romantic guy indeed!
Vimalee said:
A very simple picture but the story behind it was beautiful...!

After the merit, Nadech came out first and looked for his shoes.   There were so many pairs of shoes scattering around.  He looked for his mom's, Yaya's mom's, and Yaya's.  He got all their shoes for them first and put on his last.   What a very thoughtful person.  It is this little thing/gesture that really touches my heart.   How could he remember everyone's shoes?   He must be a person who is very aware of his surrounding and really pays attention to his loved ones.

Remembered the bag he carried for Yaya at the airports on the way to and from Khon Khaen.    He also carried her purse for her when she came back from Norway after the New Year and went to attend merit with him and his family.    He handled all the passports when they went to Japan to shoot RS.

Yaya ja, please hold on to your precious Pe Chai, he is one of a kind!

credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB
Thanks Vimalee for sharing a beautiful story.   Yep, I agree when it comes to your loved ones, you tend to remember and pay extra attention to them just like Nadech to Yaya :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Some of the highlight comments on this picture.

"This is so cute.....continuing to take care, be attentive, and concern about each other is the meaning of TRUE LOVE.    Caring and concerned about each other like this forever na."

"He sure pays attention to the details of the ppl around him.   He is very cute, so suitable to be the father of a baby (Yaya's)."

"Men like this are hard to find na Yaya"

One person compared Nadech to a gold and said that " A gold will be a gold no matter what".   And, I agree.....a gold will shine no matter what!!! :yes:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
There is so many beautiful pictures, news, mv & comments I've missed these few days. They were so cute at the merit. I am still in awe about the picture that was not scripted & that Nadech bid for. That he only wanna keep those words to himself. What a cutie! I too love what he said at the interview about who else would he attend merit with? Hehe ❤ Are they secretly engaged now? Haha Love them at the OK award. So cute of his Nong to ask of he wanted to sit. Nadech look so handsome in those new magazine shoots. Wish I can just give him a big fat hug & kisses on the cheeks once!!! Haha ❤❤❤❤

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Well I missed all of you!!!. Thank you everyone for there updates!! LOVE AND FINNING TO HEHE. I have some translations of news videos that came out a couple of days ago.

:heart: I wanted to share some news with you soooo I am not sure if you ladies know this I can't remember but according to EFM on Tv @35:00 They are talking about the Valentines day/ 1 year anniversary where there was some rumours that they had a private dinner. So the lady is saying that she got an eye witness say that Nadech came first and that Yaya came after however Nadech actually got up and met her at the elevator. Once they were finished there dinner her mom came and picked her up. The Lady is POSITIVE it happened like I said she was talking to someone that was there that told her what happened.  :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdDDk0fJNU&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdDDk0fJNU&list=UU1xHBd80OrGDbrdBpDvbSmQ

:heart: So for this video @6:18 the news reporter is talking about FIN moment that happened when Nadech went on Vacation and so during his vaca he went to dinner with a friend(s) and she said from a reliable source ( who heard him say this in the restaurant) that Nadech called Yaya "Yaya, Um Nadech is gonna have dinner with my friend na" :heart:  If you aren't bf and gf then why would you have to call and tell each other kind of thing and specifically say that you are going to have dinner with so and so....  :coverlaf:   This screams LOVERS!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-1BINzwHM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-1BINzwHM

SOOOOO LADIES ARE YOU FINNING AND JINNING TOO? WOOT WOOT I LOVE TO HEAR THIS KIND OF STUFF HEHE. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL OF YOU!!!

HAK HAK 

lovely_k