[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for comments, videos, pictures, and updates.
Thanks Cookiies for translating that was us. So sweet of Yaya to ask Nadech that. :D
Welcome, Tsukasa. Enjoy your stay!
@Tippy, Neezy, Bubba You welcome, and thank you!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Yay 596 pages! Almost 600! Way to go everyone!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone!!!   Hope you all are doing well na kha.
Just  want to stop by and say hello,  I've been so very busy lately  and  I'm sure miss you all mak kha. 
Once again, I"m so so behind  and need to catch up hehe.
Thank you so much  everyone for sharing the  jin and fin pictures, clips, translations, and comments.

I love this picture mak mak na kha....They look like a beautiful married couple doing merit together.   They look so peaceful and content which makes me feel happy and content whenever I see this picture.    It's such a feel good picture :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: .

cr:as tagged

I'm so proud of Nadech and Yaya.  They helped fund raising for more than 3 million baht on the Boon Kathin day and more than 25 million baht in all to help the temples.  They are good and kind persons with the hearts of gold!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba ure missed, imu lotssss ! just your kind n sweet words 2us, most of all of yadech, u hv me melting ! tc big HAK me2u bubba !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@keylargo, thank you sweetie,  miss you mak mak na.  Double HAK to you!!!
@tsukasa, welcome to the home of Yadech and enjoy your stay with us na.
@MrsChum,  thanks for the  voting link.  Su su na

Nadech in lemonade mag.  Agree with the title.....

Nadech is so handsome in AirAsia ad.....

The IG link for AirAsia ad.  Nadech is so cute.....
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152338813934128&set=vb.749514127&type=2&theater

BTS of the cover for the small calendar 2014

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:

By the way, there must be a reason why Nadech and Yaya BOTH want the pic!!! Who would want a pic of someone hugging you (or you hugging someone) if you guys weren't boyfriend and girlfriend??!!! Just another confirmation we have that tells us these two are dating for sure

hi Neezy and all

i think these two are not just dating but already a COUPLE look at nadech he has the guts to plant a kiss or sniff at yaya's left shoulder while hugging her at the back.do you think a mere guy friend will do this to any girl?but then again yadech will keep on denying until their big day YADECH WEDDING DAY hahaha just dreaming :cheer: but who knows cause there's no news that yadech are dating anyone else but themselves like the songkran together,the vday dinner date alone rock climbing dating at the dog park and hanging out at a coffee shop (with picture evidences but suddenly got deleted) :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey guys! I've been busy today so I haven't had time to catch up, I still need to read everyone's comment, but before I do so....I just want to share this clip of Yadech sitting on the plane together. I swear, you would think they're the SAME person by their gestures and everything they do. Lol. Anyway, thanks everyone for the updates! I do sure have a lot to read and catch up on tomorrow! But for now...goodnight ka!

http://instagram.com/p/gDzzT_iKa4/

Neezy

sarNie Adult
YayaKugimiya - I totally agree with you ka! These two are def a couple whether you want to put a label on it or not. Some fans can make claims saying.....well Yadech never confirmed and they aren't really "official" and they can still do whatever they want and this and that....but in the end, action speaks louder than words. Not everything in this world has to be confirmed. Yes, anyone can go out to eat or go to the dog park as friends, but speaking based on some semi-solid evidence (the pic of them under the umbrella in Germany, Yaya paying respect to Mae Keaw on Mother's Day, Nadech not letting the director hug Yaya in the Lays BTS clip, Yadech both wanting a painting of them hugging each other in RS), even if Yadech didn't confirm...anyone can see that there's clearly something between them. I would like to think that I'm a realistic person (though I have my delusional moments) and no matter how much I want two people to be together....if they themselves DIDN'T put out the vibes that they were into each other, I wouldn't think they were. In Yadech's case, they are def giving off that vibe! They're not even trying to hide it! So are we delusional? Ummm...no! Lol.

Anyway, it's been a super long day and I have an exam later this week, I better get some rest. Looking forward to reading everyone's comments when I have some time! Goodnight!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
OHhhh My Heart!!!!
I'm speechless! :crush:  :crush:  :crush: 

bubba said:
@keylargo, thank you sweetie,  miss you mak mak na.  Double HAK to you!!!
@tsukasa, welcome to the home of Yadech and enjoy your stay with us na.
@MrsChum,  thanks for the  voting link.  Su su na

Nadech in lemonade mag.  Agree with the title.....

and yaya is sooo beautiful in this cover. love her eyes make up and her overall style. she is just so gorgeous.
yes no doubt she enjoyed the photoshoot... horse riding is her fav pastimes, naturally she loves horses too ;-)

MrsChum said:
WOW...... :heart: :heart: Yaya also have a new mag coming out and she look GORGEOUS !!!!

IG:urassayas แพรว fortune 15พ.ย นี้นะคะ  I enjoyed this shoot so much, I hope you all do too ka 

cr. Praew and Yaya IG

tq bubba & mrschum... u just know how to make our hearts flutter :heart: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@keylargo @fyi : OKEY !! we should alert each other if we planning to go to BKK.
@cookiies: Thank u so much for the translation

@tsukasa: confirmed I will always fly w/ Air Asia ....hahahahaaaa
@bubba: flight attendant pict & advertising is for  Air Asia

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
story behind: they got the ring as a gift from the monk....hahaha,i guess this master might be one of yadech shippers too :pervie: ?  u two hv to follow the master's mind and marry soon na...and everyone was laughing there :bhehe: ...

our yadech were shy and embrassed.... :crush: :crush:

cr as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
story behind: they got the ring as a gift from the monk....hahaha,i guess this master might be one of yadech shippers too :pervie: ?  u two hv to follow the master's mind and marry soon na...and everyone was laughing there :bhehe: ...

cr as tagged

O M G RING !!!! WOW .....OK just proceed. :bhehe: :pervie:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
btw, they r together again today....i dont know it is for a shooting
job or lays ad, but happy to see them together, well, they seemed to be
together everyday...lol!!

cr as tagged

i think u can find out some commence here......yes, mr always' cloth is in the background...lol!!!

mae keaw updated the new clip on ig....lovely family

clip link: http://web.stagram.com/p/578162109145897890_29843797

nadech's aunt posted the photos when they were at nadech's home in khonkaen after their merit...

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Charlenem said:

cr as tagged

O M G!!!!! A RING??? is this true???? the monk is such a tease giving them a ring each  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 
awww... but i just couldn't believe it even the monk is shipping them... the monk should have just initiated a wedding ceremony then lol
but i love the bottom pic most where nadech n yaya look so shy... am sure they booth were dumbstruck by the monk's gesture... he he he
okay since now we know the monk shall be praying very hard for this couple to end in a marriage i think yayakugimiya, huanzhu, key & fyi you girls have to make express savings to come to the wedding!! lol

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr nyworld ig

i only post the schedule related to yadech and RS. <ps:nadech's new lakorn lom son ruk will begin to shoot at 4th nov., i guess u can find further information in another thread.> :pervie:

* they will go to japan for RS shooting from 14. nov. to 30nov.

*yaya will be back on 24.nov. coz she has the other job to do...so bad...i hope so much that she could be with her pechai in japan as long as she can..

flight info.

nadech: 14 nov.    TG676   8.00(bkk)-15.50(jpn)
               30 nov.    TG641   10.45(jpn)-15.45(bkk)
yaya:      14 nov.    TG676   8.00(bkk)-15.50(jpn)
               24 nov.    TG677   17.30(jpn)-22.30(bkk)

i dont know if their moms will follow them this time as khun ja mentioned once b4....lol!

* RS shooting from 31.oct to 3. nov in bankok

*yadech will attend a fashion show on 7th. nov.... expecting it so much!!

*yadech will attend the thairath annual party on 10 Dec.

IG : naga_naga "coming on 7th November at the Park Paragon"

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Thank you @Neezy, @Charlenem, @huanzhu! For all to pics and comments! I thought the monks gave them rings! Glad for the conformation!

Yaya is gorgeous in that shoot! Can't wait to see more photos for today's event!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
new photos after their job

they would like to take photo together laterly...lol! good!

they got fitting together and shooting together today.....hehe, they really choose to work together as much as they can, isnt it? :drools:

cr as tagged and naruchat

they do look so nice togeher!!

their fans r never tired of waitting for them....lol!

another photo for fitting of fashion show on 7th nov.

cr as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone!!!   Hope you all have a wonderful day na kha.

@huanzhu, thank you my dear, I made the correction.  I thought I typed AirAsia but my stubborn fingers had other idea hehe.
@Chalenem, thanks for  the pictures and the schedule and flight info. updates.  Can't wait to see BTS pics. and clips.
@MrsChum, thanks for the pics.  Yaya is gorgeous!

Awwwww........So cute!!!

Happy Nadech and food......