[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@keylargo @Sasha @tippytoes : Indeed !!! N adech totally hot & handsome  ++++ = complete package !!! just imagine he is in front of us  :shock2:  :spin:  :drool:   :faint:

Reactions: fyi

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
ok last pic of the day.

march must be so happy to take a pic with yaya, his idol, and also his idol's bf (best friend) lol! 
cr: @joopjaeng

hope someone can translate both interviews that charlene has shared, i think the reporters ask nadech the whereabouts of the painting and he said at home...? and i hope the reporters ask decent questions this time... 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Lol Im sorry for bombarding you all with my posts but I wanted to share what Nadech and Yaya talked about in there separate interviews :) This is more of a summary yet I did translate most words so you all can FIN and JIN!

Nadech is in the Blue and Yaya's is in the pink as always Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=njx45EQQkQU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=njx45EQQkQU

Nadech: Okay so he talked about yesterdays merit day and how they were there to help the temple in raising funds with taking care of the necessities ( food, electricity, heat and etc.) They raised about 20,500,000 baht. 
He talked about the "cute" painting of him holding yaya that he bid on and won. How it was a bts shot and it means a lot to him because of the story behind it. Yaya was in need of help to get her to a certain emotional state where the producers wanted her to be and he said that Producer Ja wanted Nadech to giver her support and strength to get her there. and so he hugged her from behind and so the producer posted it on IG. and then a talented painter decided to paint the picture and it came out very beautiful. He said both Yaya and him wanted it but HE SAID HE REALLY REALLY WANTED IT!!! he wasn't planning on bidding at all but he said that he bid on that for 38,000. He said he doesn't mind the money because it will help the temple. He will keep it in his house in Kon Kaen. He didn't bring it to Bangkok because it is big. The reporters said that his mom shot a lot of pics of him and yaya together. He said yes thats true we came to tum boon (make merit) with a lot of people just not the two of us so yea. He said that of course she would promote the two of them and so there is no need to promote the others. They also said the pictures gave a sense of koo ruk (Lovers) and he said "Yes well were are together at the temple I wouldn't know who I would be with other than her"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TgpBCBncHuk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TgpBCBncHuk

Yaya: She said yes yesterday she went to tum boon and they raised a lot of money about 20,500,000 baht. And it was a boon that was the biggest she's ever been to. They said that Ma Keaw took a lot of pictures of her and Nadech and she said yes but that there were others with them that tum boon as well. Nadech's family and Yaya's as well. She said if Ma Keaw didn't invite her to go she probably wouldn't go. Ma Keaw was the cordinator of the event. She said that there won't be another big merit event like this again yet not until next year. They talked about the RS BTS painting again and how the fan club  did it and that Both of them really wanted it  (Yaya's interview was quite boring)

Also here is some more hehe

Everybody was sleeping yet our couple were still up on the plane what a perfect match

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
ausa said:
Update - yaya revealed the story behind the rftd pic/drawing. She said that it was from filming the rising sun series but not in the lakorn itself. It was a behind the scene shot and one with feeling where p nadech came to give her 'gum lung jai' encouragement and support (from what we haveheard and seen they were powerful emotional scenes and kendo fighting scenes and she must have been exhausted and very tired) and because of this she deems it very important and prob a moment she treasures. That's Y she wanted it. But the person who won it was her p chai. Like most of u I want him to eventually give it to her.

YADECHERS this was not a scene...OMG.... It was not ryu but NADECH who came up to hug Yaya... Anyone else in cloud 9???

Translated from natty_thong IG caption.

Hold on a minute.........the back hug was a real Yadech moment? and not in the lakorn? omg!!!! omg!!!! 
I mean for real? those two are unbelievable! Never fail to make me squeal and turn into a total fangirl  :woot2: so cute, so sweet  :heart:

I've been away for so long lol I'm just too busy with studies lately, can't even have time to breath, but I've been coming here from time to time to keep me updated with NY and you guys /silently :ph34r: / and as always THANK YOU so much for posting / translating for us Yadech updates  :spin: this thread is breaking all kinds of records here  :coverlaf:  almost 600 pages and +1200000 views, way to go! 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU LOVELY for the super duper quick translation of their interview!! greatly appreciate your efforts, big HAK to you! i love the last sentence of nadech's translation most omggg finning jinning and flying to c9  :cloud9:

great to see you back, queenyeon!! please take a breather here when time permits ^^

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to lovely k !!!!

ok,i m happy for what nadech said...lol! i like "Yes well were are together at the temple I wouldn't know who I would be with other than her".

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovely tysm u give da best jinfin n im sure i'll hv sweet dreams! so happy nadech is throwing big hints abt his girl, his last statement is best, love it so much, im sure yaya is smiling like a Cheshire cat ! so happy n glad 4 yadech! HAK lovely ure d best, ilu n tysm 4 transl!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi queen welcome back, miss u alot! yes yadech r in good place where their relationship is concerned! Both r dropping big hints recently n all wat we love 2hear ! visit here whenever u hv time! Tc queen!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Everybody was sleeping yet our couple were still up on the plane what a perfect match

i didnt get the point of these two photos......can anyone point out for me? where r they actually? :scratchhead2:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for all the updates! A special thank you to Lovely_K for the translation and for being SUPER FAST about everything!!! Nadech....what is this?!!! Mr tight-lips is no longer afraid to share his thoughts on his nong?!!! Wow, I can't stop finning!!!

Also, Charlenem, you and your hawk eyes!!!! You never miss a single detail! I think Nadech did put his hand around his nong because every time he does, like you said....he would hold his trophy with one hand (referring to his actual trophy, not his girlfriend...hahaha).

Tippy, it amazes me how you've been gone for awhile but when you came back...BAM, you blasted us with tons and tons of photos!!! Thank you ka! Also, a big thank you to Cookiies and Huanzhu for sharing the TV Pool Star Record video and info about the calendar signing!

Queenyeon and Kashie, welcome back!!!!

Vimalee, LuLoveYaya and M9, you guys are regular commentators, it's so weird to NOT have you guys here to share your thoughts these past few days!!! Keylargo, thank goodness we still have you here until they come back! Lol.

Cecilia, looking forward to hearing more from you! :welcome1:

Everyone else, sorry if I didn't mention you (too many people to name), I also want to say THANK YOU!!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u Charlenem 4 beautiful pics, yadech r soso gorgeous ! pic7 bf cant help admiring n b wow by his girl, such a happy look 4 his love ! ty c ! x

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
@keylargo @Sasha @tippytoes : Indeed !!! Nadech totally hot & handsome  ++++ = complete package !!! just imagine he is in front of us  :shock2:  :spin:  :drool:   :faint:
hehe huanzhu i dun know my reaction possibly so starstruck i cant speak i'll let tippy sasha n u do all da talking...we delusion together huanzhu. hak

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Hi all! I've been lurking for a while now, tried to read all the post but you guys are fast! Thank you all soo much for the pics, translations, and thoughts! I feel like I know you all even though I am a new Yadecher! I was never really interested when Nadech first started, maybe because I'm old school lakorn watcher. Anyway long story short, I'm smitten! These two are fabulous, don't know who I love more? I can't wait for Mayumi & Ryu! I hope this thread can help with the wait!

I go back and forth about their relationship/lack. I noticed at boon khaten Yaya had her bow ring on but she didn't during the OK awards. Interesting… that's assuming it's from her man? Could it be from her parents?

I <3 Nadech's comment about doing merit with Yaya! Better keep her while you can young man! She may meet some more people in her life and you will regret it!