[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
good morning mrschum! thanks for the welcome back ^^ i LOVE the heirs too!! is the goddess of marriage good or draggy? i went to googled it and it is a 36 episodes drama? i love melodramas...... but 36?? city hunter is one of my faves as well! and thank you for the link! nadech is so funny trying to outbid the other bidders hahaha...his tone changed at 0.58 lol!!! 

@sasha goodnight! we can both go to bed with a smile on our faces :D

goodnight ladies and morning to most of you here! ^^ hoping to see yadech tmr at ok awards! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi mc good morning n urw ! today will definitely b a good day 4u after so much jinfin! Im loving every moment esp nadech bidding n winning da painting, speaks so clearly wat n who is closest 2 his heart! our lovely n kindest ladies hv given us such awesome posts of pic vdo: bubba lovely falada tippy charlenem n ausa 4trans! big thanks 2all of them! they posted bcos they love yadech n us 2share da beautiful moments! hv a fab day, hak mc!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
soso68 said:
Thanks dears lovely girls for all the beautifuls pics comments and vidéo
They are so cute together
Hi soso nice 2cu n glad u njoy todays event, it surely was special 2much action speak louder than words moments ! tc n hv a nice evening ! hak me2u key

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Ausa, is this the pic you were talking about? So this wasn't in the script?!! Nadech just hugged his nong to console her to prep her for her big moment??? Omg, I'm on cloud 9!!!

Credit: keaw_jung IG
Anyway, there's so much I want to say and so many people I want to thank but I have to go to work!!! Will come back tonight to thank everyone and fin some more ka!
Nadech, you can give this present to your nong as a Christmas gift and in return, she can DRAW you one exactly like it! Hehe.
So regarding this picture the way I understand is she said this is a bts scene shot but it won't be in the lakorn because I assume that they were just rehearsing because yossiebistro did the exact same pose before in a picture so I don't believe it's like that.....

Also regarding the signature in the picture did you notice that Yaya signed it "with Love" hehe no wonder they both were smiling so much behind the picture hehe yah!!!!

Oops I just saw @ausa made this comment first thanx for sharing all the translations dear

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty lovely, i view delightfully at all pics u posted, its like a recap n beautiful summary of da event, got better towards da end more tlc n happy smiles from our beloved yadech ! wif much gratefulness n ty 4ur time lovely ! HAK

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Hi soso nice 2cu n glad u njoy todays event, it surely was special 2much action speak louder than words moments ! tc n hv a nice evening ! hak me2u key
Thanks my sweet @key

I'm happy to be there and always love all yours comments

Thanks @lovely_k @ausa @tippy @charlenem @bubba @fyi @sasha for the pics and vidéo

Good night ladies

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome back Bubba, Lovely_K, Falada, Tippy! Miss all you ladies very much! Thank you for all the precious photos and info you guys have shared! I love ALL of the pics sold during the auction, but I must say...my favorite photo was the one Nadech won! Whoever drew that painting did a good job! I'm so glad at least one of them was able to keep that picture.

By the way, there must be a reason why Nadech and Yaya BOTH want the pic!!! Who would want a pic of someone hugging you (or you hugging someone) if you guys weren't boyfriend and girlfriend??!!! Just another confirmation we have that tells us these two are dating for sure!

Lovely_K, I love all your posting, please don't ever feel like you're bothering us! If anything, its the opposite..we enjoy and look forward to them ka!

MrsChum, love your comment about doing merits with people you love! We did our Boon Kathin merit last weekend and I feel so blessed for just being able to connect with the Cambodian community in my area. I'm with you! I hope Yadech's good deeds does bring them good health and great fortune in this lifetime and the next! And may they always be soulmates as well!

Ausa, big thank you for translating the event for us!!! You totally made my day! :)

FYI , thank you for your well wishes! You're too sweet! My cold is getting worse but for some reason, I am feeling better. All thanks to Yadech!!! Lol.

Charlenem, I agree, I'm loving the mother-in-law AND daughter-in-law matching outfits! Thanks for sharing pics ka! I loveeee the one where Nadech's arm are around Yaya's back! And the family photo too!

Tippy, I drove safely, no crashing or anything. Lol. Thank you for the photo of Yadech with the kid. It really does make me wish for them to start a family already!

Naya, thanks for sharing the videos with us ka!

Keylargo, I love all your sweet comments! You always have so much to say and I always enjoy reading all of them! Thanks ka!

THANK YOU EVERYONE ELSE!!! Love you all mak mak! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
You live in France soso68?!!! I heard it's a beautiful country! My boon went well, everyone was in a good mood and we partied all night after the temple. I hope yours went well too! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee glad ure feeling better though cold cant b kept at bay ! thanks 4 ur sweet note, da love is mutual, me2u wif love ! hope da nasty cold will go off, tc cover up warm nee !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm also very HAPPY that Nadech got the painting. It must be very special to them, a moment they treasure.

@tippy....Goddess of Marriage was dragging a bit but over all I like it. Both main character are pretty and handsome. The story line was ok. What I enjoy most was the two sister in law, their very funny and loving toward each other's. You should give it a try. Sad that this wknd is the last of the drama.

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Thank you for all the updates that you shared!  :heart:
I just wanna let you guys know we really appreciate it :) especially for people that doesnt speak thai... THANKS!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
meysaelee said:
Nadech ears are so red

hi mey and Sasha

yeah it's because nadech is blushing all the time with yaya especially when yaya said he is handsome :heart:

and btw seeing yadech giving much value to that painting of their REAL LIFE beautiful moment this is just a bts not in the script (as claimed by yaya)hmmm i smell something fishy here like romance :heart:

well yadech are normal human being with heart and mind and feelings both beautiful people attracted to each other since DJA days or to be exact prior to that falling in love is a gift and an amazing thing to treasure.... :heart:

please YADECH GET MARRIED SOON AND MAKE A FAMILY i'm excited to attend the wedding :woot2:  :woot2: sorry for my delusion lol! :cheer:  :party:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :party:  :party:

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all 

can somebody explain to me WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF DOING MERITS TOGETHER in Buddism perspective just so curious .thanks 

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
I'm also very HAPPY that Nadech got the painting. It must be very special to them, a moment they treasure.

@tippy....Goddess of Marriage was dragging a bit but over all I like it. Both main character are pretty and handsome. The story line was ok. What I enjoy most was the two sister in law, their very funny and loving toward each other's. You should give it a try. Sad that this wknd is the last of the drama.
hi mc

i think nadech is cherishing the painting because if it's true it's actually a BTS not part of the script it's not RYU and MAYUMI anymore but yadech in real life :heart: just like he did for the copy of DJA series i guess during that time he was already in love with yaya hahaha :heart: sorry for being so corny :dance2:  :heart: