[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nadechlover1 said:
omo i wish !! :'") gosh ,,, to be honest nadech looks way better with fresh and clean face ... he looks quite matured with mustache  :) BUT still his is flaming with charisma , no matter what  :) <3 WAIT !!! how can i upload photos from my computer ? i want to share something ...
hi all and nadechlover1

one thing i like nadech he is not an insecure guy he's not afraid showing his simplicity to the public just like the picture i've posted he dosnt even mind if he's handsome or not in his posing some of his poses are hilarious even his status is a SUPERSTAR but he remained a simple and ordinary young man  :highfive:  :dance3:  :coolpix:  :woot:  :woot:  btw when a young boy who is currently in a relationship and while his gf is not around what do you think he's gonna do for youngsters like yadech now a days.do you think yadech will just set in one corner and sleep or just imagining romantic things together hahaha of course not  :woot2:  :woot2: if not texting each other maybe via skype or viver their celphone or computer are non stop for their sweet conversations :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: people in love cant live without talking or seeing their lovers(yadech) :heart:  :heart:  :heart: thank God for the technologies now a days our love ones can be reach anytime and anywhere young lovers like yadech are lucky enough to be lovers in this generation when there are some gadgets available to enjoy while being away from each other.i'm not being delusional here just saying the 100%possibility :thumbsup:

i'm glad yaya seeing with her girl friends during her free time like this rather than seeing her intertaining another guy other than nadech :thumbsup:

btw to post pix from your computer is very easy first upload it to your fb account or photobucket right click your mouse to see the URL properties copy and paste it in the photo icon in this thread simple as this.

@Lovely_k

sweetie i gave all the credits to our beloved YADECH for my funny and REALISTIC romantic comments because yadech are so generous with HINTS even they keep on denying :dance3:  :secret:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Happy friday everyone,

lovely_k thank you for ur shoutout u're very sweet  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Neezy said:
Omg, Ryu is going SHIRTLESS!!!! Good morning everyone! :drools: :pervie: :heart: :crush:  :coverlaf: :wub:

I just realized C1ndy already posted the video! Sorry for the double post! Anyway, Ryu goes shirtless @1:09. Hehe. Nadech may not be as fit as before, but he still looks handsome! I hope everyone is having a good time FINNING ka!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRoxI-Yqx8Y
 Mobile Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRoxI-Yqx8Y

@Neezy & c1ndy thanks for posting the vids it is sooo funny!!! lol

i suppose this is where they shoot the R or after R scene right? I noticed the mattress rolled up separating mayumi & ryu's sleeping area. that means their shooting is quite fast coz they already reach the R scene and bathtub scene or they probably shoot the steamy scenes first b4 the rest.

OMG nadech @ 1:09 shirtless!!! Neezy he's not only handsome but he's HOTTTT!!! i wish he kept his hair chest he's wayyy hotter with hair chest... haha so much fuss abt hair chest lol

@nett ~ i think that child actor u r refering to is henry, yaya's cousin.

@m9 ~ hope u enjoy ur holiday in hawaii

@vimalee ~ how do u know i love sweet delicacies. that spread looks yummyyy! tq

everyone else :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: thanks for keeping this thread alive with ur lovely, funny and sweet comments.  :heart: u gals deep deep :)

here's for all of u, our girl playing monkey

cr. urassayas IG

http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/8f12d018372c11e389f722000ae91416_8.jpg

http://web.stagram.com/p/568705723412646605_5233969

i'm sure she's hanging onto something, credit to whoever took the pic (must be margie) it looks as if the pic was caught while yaya's doing a sommersault.

nett said:
lol@spyNY, i know which girl u refer to. Yeah, Na seemed to like every of her pictures. Just like before, he used to like every picture on one of Ae's girl and ended up with the rumors. But i think he is just being nice to like every picture.

How do you know which photos Nadech liked?  I thought that he doesn't have an Instagram account; or maybe he used Mae Kaew's?  Which girl?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba tysm u posted so many pics da best 1 is da bed scene hehe shame on me !! but i really m looking forward so much ! xx
hi huanzhu nice 2c uback n ty 4 nadech interview vdo, hak u !
soso tc n i look forward 2 ur next visit, susu visit soon okie ! hak
nett u do da loveliest again, love all da pics, ty nett ! hak
thanks 4 da info vimalee, congrats really 2 nadech n hope he wins ! so yummy i cant help but took a few, ty vimalee ! hak
so nice 2c u yk n read ur lovely cmns ! smiling happily is all i can do wif ur strongest cheer 4 yadech, tc yk, heart u !
ty naya 4eng sub vdo, its so cute n funny !
hi sasha glad u find time 2visit, miss u ! x
lovely hope ure well, miss u much ! 
hi falada wish u da best in ur sch, tc n big hug 2u !

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
this is the extreme sports that yaya wants to do with nadech but her p chai is so sweet to disagree for her safety :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

credit to the owner

wow !!! i so love to see him being so adventurous !!! wwoohooo... hhmmm i agree :") trying it first then later on with his gf i mean nong soon .. safety first :-bd :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
whachathink guys is this a sort of a gimmick to promote the travellers mag?

in my opinion yadech are not cheap they are superstars already they dont need to pretend to sell themselves.in this picture yaya is hiding her arm and hand that touches nadech(gf instinct) if this is a gimmik why hide it she should it for us to view it clearly to increase the sales of their mag.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all,

pls vote for nadech and yaya as ur fav. kookwan in daradaily poll as their fansclub posted on fb.

link: http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

the no.3 of the name list is yadech. i dont know if we could vote many times, but at least i voted once and i couldnt vote again, so i will try to change ip or clean the cookies to see if it is working.

let us vote for our beloved yadech!!!

cr nyalways fb

today's nadech, 2 events of mistine.

cr as tagged
ready to go

second event

yaya has been quiet for a while, i miss her.... :rolleyes1:

cr okmagazinethailand

@okmagazinethailand She Makes Your Heart Melt ติดตามรอยยิ้มสดใสของนักแสดงสาวเจ้าเสน่ห์ ญาญ่า-อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ ได้ที่ OK! ฉบับ 209 หน้าปกเจนนิเฟอร์ ลอว์เรนซ์ ค่ะ

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
urassayas อีก2วันไปกฐิน... เลือกไม่ถูกเลยค่ะ! ผืนไหนดีคะ?

Yaya wrote on her IG, " Two more days will go to Boon Thod Kathin merit.....cannot really pick which one......can you help please ?"

I can't wait to see Yaya in one of these outfit.   I was wondering if Mae Keaw picked these for her to choose from.....They all look pretty and I'm sure Yaya will look beautiful in any one of them.

credit:  Urassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It was nice of CROW magazine to give Yaya the award even though she was not able to attend.   I heard they gave to the runner up last year if one could not go.

Congratulations na Nang Fah loong din (angel on earth)....!!!

credit:  Urassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Charlenem said:
dear all,

pls vote for nadech and yaya as ur fav. kookwan in daradaily poll as their fansclub posted on fb.

link: http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

the no.3 of the name list is yadech. i dont know if we could vote many times, but at least i voted once and i couldnt vote again, so i will try to change ip or clean the cookies to see if it is working.

let us vote for our beloved yadech!!!

cr nyalways fb

:thanks: Charlenem for the info on the Dara Daily Koo JIN Poll.   According to a comment at NY Home at Pantip FB, you can vote once a day so keep voting Yadechers...!!!
I think this is the latest result...seems like Yadech is leading for now following by the two-men couples, lol.

Nadech & Yaya

Boy & Margie

Mark & Kim

Min & Porshe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi Charlenem vimalee ty 4 informing of daradaily kk poll, sure will vote. theres lots of different votes but we'll do in an instant bcos we love yadech n always 1 them 2 emerge da winners ! thanks vimalee cant wait 2c them doing merit on sunday ! xo

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I just cast in my vote! Does anyone know how long the voting will last?

Thai-Lakorn-Fan-Forever it's not really confirm that Nadech has an IG account because his page is on private so you can't view it, but his fans are pretty sure that's him. Everyone he knows follow him like Mae Keaw, Yaya, Mark, his aunt and a few others. Anyway, there was this one girl a few months ago who took a pic with him at an event and post the pic on IG tagging him (meaning they're friends) and everyone was upset about it. I was initially upset too because in the pic he had his arm around her and she was a pretty girl. From then on he liked most of her pics on IG but after thinking about it.....I think Nadech is just being nice. He likes other people pics too, not just her. Yaya is his friend on IG so she can see who he's friends with and what pics he likes so I'm sure there's nothing to it. Besides it's IG, I don't think he would do anything so publicly if he didn't think it would be okay. No worries ka! :)

Here's a pic of Nadech and the girl at an event.

I would like to think the sign says "We love you YAYA" lol.

spyNY

sarNie Egg
@neezy! I don't think Yaya notice that Na liked every pic of that girl cause she had too many friends & she's not on IG all the the time. I think that girl knows Na very well, a couple week ago she post the pic that she was searching for Halloween custom & she saw hamburger custom , that remind her of Na & Na was the first one like her pic. At first I don't really understand why that pic remind her of him . After that , the article news come out about what Na& Ya want to be on Halloween , so I know what she mean by then, I came back to see that pic again, I saw 1 Yadech fan had tagged Ya name on that pic, lol.... it's soo weird that she just delete that pic last week I think after Yaya change her profile pic. I just wonder why she has to delete that pic????? Anyway I'm waiting for their merit to see how distance/or close they are