[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hello everyone! Just checking in and wanting to thank you guys! I wont be active as much for a week. Ill try to seek in at night & see whats new with our Yadech. I'll be on vacation and catching my flights in a couple hours. Love all the pictures! I am sad to hear they wont attend the Crows Award. Hopefully they will for the Kerd & huggable one too!
Nadechlover1 - Nadech sure does look mighty handsome with facial hair. I think once we love & find someone attractive they are cute/handsome/sexy no matter what haha :)
Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! We will miss all the pic upload :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Omg, Ryu is going SHIRTLESS!!!! Good morning everyone! :drools: :pervie: :heart: :crush:  :coverlaf: :wub:

I just realized C1ndy already posted the video! Sorry for the double post! Anyway, Ryu goes shirtless @1:09. Hehe. Nadech may not be as fit as before, but he still looks handsome! I hope everyone is having a good time FINNING ka!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRoxI-Yqx8Y
 Mobile Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRoxI-Yqx8Y

Another cute BTS clip of RFTD! I think we've seen this before BUT it's eng subbed this time!!! Nadech calls Yaya an idiot and she replies "No you're an idiot!" Hahaha, too cute! They're bickering like real couples. I can't imagine Nadech calling any other girl an idiot, so this means he's really comfortable with Yaya! Hehe. Enjoy everyone!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igz4E9nh264
Mobile Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=igz4E9nh264

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - Have a good time on your vacation!!! I live on east coast and it's already snowing over here (it's NOT even Halloween yet)! Anyway, enjoy the good weather for the both us and please do check often and fin with us! I enjoy reading your comments!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Everyone, BIG THANK YOU!!! :)

You ladies are amazing! No matter how quiet the past few days have been, I still enjoy coming on here and reading your comments! Keep it going ladies! Also, ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL VOTING IS OVER! Let's continue to vote for Yadech at sudsupda.com! Su su!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you MrsChum & Neezy! @ Neezy- snow already? Be careful out there. Luckily it's still warm during the day here in Cali. OMG!! I'm on c9! Nadech is such a lovable dork. Is he supposed to open the door all cheesy like that? Lmao
is that muscle in the chest area? He does look a lot bigger/buff in that area. Suck a hunk! ❤❤❤
So Nadech, is that the kind of look you give Nong when it's just you too? *wink *wink haha just kidding

Neezy

sarNie Adult
You're welcome Key! I hope you're having a lovely day so far! As always, thank you for your sweet comments! :)

M9 - I think those are muscles on his chest but they're just not very defined. His arms got HUGE though (in a good way)! It's NOT like Nadech is fat (cause he isn't) but he's just not toned. He still has lots of muscles, and he's still very fit....just not as fit as before. Some men eat to gain weight then turned that weight into muscles (big and bulky instead of slim and fit). Personally, I like the bulky Nadech better, I just can't wait for him to get more toned. He's just like a bear, I want to hug him (Barry)! Lol. Regardless of how he is, he's still so adorable! Anyway, I wish they would have shown Yaya's reaction to him being shirtless. But then again maybe she's used to seeing it. Hehehe, jk!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech and Yaya will offer these Talipot fans at Boon Kathin ceremony on October 27.

More BTS pictures

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  Awwww......can't wait to see this.........

Oh......Ryo's busy texting Mayumi na :bhehe: ..........

A bonus picture.......so sweet  and happy!!! 

cr:as tagged

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for pictures, updates, and videos, and comments! :D
@m9 Have lots of fun.  :dance1:
LOL Can't wait for RS2. 

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting ladies!

@bubba, are the Talipot fans with goat and rooster, chinese zodiac for the year born? So Thai culture does follow chinese.

Wowww... Can't wait to see these hot scene

credit as tagged

The child actor is so handsome

Lay's bts

Sweet moment

Cr: nyfamily

nett

sarNie Hatchling
@ m9, enjoy your holidays in hawaii ka.

A nice place with many beautiful beaches....

To the rest and of course our dear key, always here to give support and encouraging words. Chu chu chu ,,, kisses to all and tight hug to all.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Nadech and Yaya will offer these Talipot fans at Boon Kathin ceremony on October 27.

cr:as tagged
:thanks: bubba for sharing.
Thot Kathin is the annual merit-making ceremony in which new yellow robes are presented to Buddhist monks by laymen. It takes places in October, after ออกพรรษา and lasts for one month. It's
not uncommon for Thai people to travel great distances over Thailand to take part in Thot Kathin ceremonies.

Nadech, Mae Keaw, Yaya, Mae Pla, Pe Ae (Nadech's manager), Pe Seng (the event planner and owner of the Vine) will all be there on October 27th.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info Vimalee!

Anyway, I just notice that Nadech shaved his chest hair in the video! He looks soooo much better that way! With the exception of Nadech, hairy guys are a big NO NO for me (sorry to offend any ladies with hairy bfs). Lol. Anyway, can't wait to see pics of the event this weekend!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, have a safe and great trip..!!!

A warm  :welcome1: to dahlala, MinsulYaya, and nadechlover1.   Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay na.

Everyone, please help yourselves.