[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
hi vimalee ty 4pics, wow so many turned up 2watch our babe ! she was totally in tune wif mc, both were excellent n v entertaining ! love tat brolly pic, only when ure exclusive 2each other u'll stand this close owise most guys dun mind getting wet wout shelter, also when a guy holds brolly 4a girl it means he cares / shes his gf / he 12 make sure she stays comfortable !
hi fyi nice 2hv u back...theres possbility...we could set a date esp when yadech get married ! i know yk will b there n many yadechers2...susu ok 4it 2 happen bcos we will kill two birds wif one stone n both r sth beautiful 2look forward ! its a date we all dream n look forward so much fyi right ! tc fyi x
hi charlenem ty our lovely dedicated investigator, u give such awesome news n hooray yadech r an item, major finjin 4us ! ty 2 4so cute hair pics ! sincerely appreciate yr efforts C, hak !
hi key

i'd love to visit thailand on yadech's wedding day hahaha am i dreaming too much? :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: without them thailand will be boring for me :rant:  :secret:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Vimalee said:
Khun Krongkarnp, the manager of the Traveler's Companion wrote:

" Go out together, same umbrella, same heart/like-minded, Travelers' Companion invites you to join us this December issue - Traveling to Germany. "

I like these comments:

"Traveler, if you print the bts story we're sure it will be sold out too! "

" I'm 99% sure that many of you will expand this picture just to see where Yaya's put her left hand. "

" I've followed Yadech for four years and this is the picture I FIN the most because it seemed like Yaya hooked her left hand through her pe chai's arm.   They looks like boyfriend/girlfriend. "

" Not only same umbrella, same mind, but also the same steps....look, their right legs forward...."

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB and NY Family at Pantip FB

More cute comments:

" Cannot hide anymore, Mebear and Bunny Yaya (Nadech's and Yaya's nicknames given by their Thai fans).  Holding umbrella to avoid rain, taking good care of each other, Pe held the umbrella and Nong held onto Pe Chai's arm.  If not very close, one cannot do this....believe me! "

" This picture was already beautiful, but the relationship of the two people under the umbrella was even more beautiful. "

" When I saw this picture, it reminded me of a song called ' You Will Never Walk Alone' "

nett

sarNie Hatchling
key, miss u too sweetie. And lovely girls here too. Been busy no day no night. ><
Charlenem, I can't convince myself if yaya is clinging her hand on nadech's arm. Since u say so, i trust your eyesight. Lol. Not sure if the picture is just for "show" or candid one. I wanna the latter though. Hahha.
yaya kugimiya, can't agree more... both are getting to mimic each other actions and behavior unconsciously.
Mrs.Chum, those lovely pictures of yadech always make my day.
bubba, vimalee. As always here for the wonderful translations, be it fan comments, article. Thanks a bunch.
And hi to those here and welcome the newbies.

Like this fan comment.

Cr: pangrumnamproong

pangrumnamproong Do you feel the earth moves under your feet with this look of hers?.. Hypnotized again by a girl!! So charming dear. No other...No wonder Y(aya)..IU(rassaya) #iloveyumyum NKW 20-10-13

Ohhh neezy, thanks for the blow up picture. I can see that... lol.
Nadech does mature alot.

Thanks vimalee for another translation for the fan's comment.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee - Thanks for translating the fans comments! I enjoy reading them ka!

Nett - You're welcome! I figured it was hard to see so I made sure to expand the size of the pic and circle Yaya's arm so everyone can view and FIN!!! This pic speaks volumes! The most solid evidence we have of them dating so far!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Hey ladies! Thanks for all the wonderful updates!

I actually expanded Yadech's pic and as you can see......Yaya actually held Nadech's arm!

Pic Below Credit: mirinmirinlovelove
:thanks: Neezy for the pic. I been in larging the pic all day just to make sure if I'm seeing it right. Yadech always give us fans to jin and fin about.
About the second pic you can tell that both grew up very handsome and beautifully. Thanks for the pic.

@vimalee thanks you agian for the comment. Live all of it :)

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Hello Yadechers,
How is everyone doing? Sabai dee mai ka? I miss you all since I haven't been here for a while!
Not feeling happy after I know Yaya will pair up with JJ! :cry: And it's a remake lakorn. So Yaya will be in the total of 3 remake lakorns. I don't really want to see her in remake lakorn again! I want a new script. P'Mam ka, why are you being so unfair? Or how about switching roles, switch Taew and Yaya, Yaya to be in Lom Son Ruk and Taew to be in that lakorn with JJ? Good idea mai ka? LOL. Wondering if Nadech is jealous right now or Yaya also is jealous of him with the two N'ek. Well, what if they get jealous in good way like, when Nadech sees Yaya is close to JJ in the lakorn, so he would to beat JJ and claim Yaya as his GF. That would a great thing, you think so? Lol, just making examples that I expect them to come true!

Btw, thank you all for your pic, clips and cute comments. I love it every time I come to this thread!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Just wanna thank everyone for sharing & welcome all newbies! Yaya looks adorable at the Yum Yum event. I am a bit disappointed that they didnt do one together. Do they have any events coming up? Opening ceremony?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9, the only confirmed event would be the Boon Kathin merit on October 27th.  I think it is going to be a big event since so many people have donated to the account of Nadech and Yaya to be distributed to many temples to help them provide essential services.

ARTBOOK NY by FASTBEAM have donated 200,000.00 bahts so far, IMAGE magazine 90,000.00 bahts, Pe Da Hatthairath (producer of GRGR) 20,000.00 bahts, Pe Mam (producer of DJA & TNNKK) 5000 bahts, Pa Jaew (director of DJA and TNNKK) 3000 baths.  Yaya's painting of the red roses fetched 120,000.00 but don't if it will be part of Boon Kathin or other charity event....NY water bottles and bags too.  Wow, Yadech sure really have kind and pure hearts.

Not confirmed yet.  October 24th - the CROW award.   Yaya won the Wisdom Award for the actor category and Nadech won the CROW Most Popular Award.

Again, you are very welcome and thank you everyone for sharing your time and support for Yadech.

My dear keylargo, thanks so much for always be here and cheer for everyone!  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
:welcome1: spyNY!   Enjoy your stay na and have fun spazzing with our lovely ladies here.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:
Hey ladies! Thanks for all the wonderful updates!

I actually expanded Yadech's pic and as you can see......Yaya actually held Nadech's arm!

awwwww Neezy u spoiled us! u went to such great lengths to provide us with evidence of yadech couple. i admire u for that  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
they look so cute together like a normal young couple strolling in the park :crush: :wub:  ... i'm on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

@fyi ~ i know what i can do if my knees give me away... nadech will be kind enuf to offer me his muscled arms to lean on like abv pic lol ohhhh dream on hahaha

@yk i agree wif u their expressions and gestures are becoming similar more and more coz their hearts and minds r so tuned with each other :wub: 

@spyNY  :welcome1: hope u enjoy ur stay with us

nett

sarNie Hatchling
yadech are well love by fans.

smoothmuffin ถ้าใครถามว่า ขับรถไปนครสวรรค์เหรอ อดีตคนดูนกอย่างพี่ได้ไปอุทยานนกน้ำม้ายยย ไปเห็นบึงบอระเพ็ดม้ายยย เห็นที่ปิงวังนมน่านมาบรรจบกันป่าว

ตอบเลยว่า ไปบิ๊กซี! กะโกดังร้านค้าส่ง ! ห๊ะ!!!! 36min
smoothmuffin อุ่ย พิมพ์ผิด ติดเรท *ยมน่าน นะฮ้า 35min
smoothmuffin ไปสองเที่ยว ได้รู้จักร้านค้าส่งกะสถานีรถไฟ(ที่จอดรถ)เพิ่มจากครั้งแรกนะฮะ นอกนั้นก็ตลาดนัดที่เดิม บิ๊กซีสาขาเดิม กินข้าวร้านเดิม หลงทางเหมียนเดิม 5555 30min

Cr: smoothmuffin

How I wish some kind producers will pair them for a movie. And another drama for them. Not only drama and movie and to have mv, fashion show, cf, concert, stage live lakorn. Am I too greedy? Hahaha

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Thanx everyone for sharing. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of them walking underneath the umbrella. They are very close you can tell not just by how they look but the feeling you get when looking at them. THNX for all the yum yum pics and videos ladies and the blownup version of the umbrella pic @neezy. Well I decided to finally share my new fanvideo of our lovely couple and I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know what you think. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! TAKE CARE HEHE 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pODg8mJ_mhU

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Thanx everyone for sharing. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of them walking underneath the umbrella. They are very close you can tell not just by how they look but the feeling you get when looking at them. THNX for all the yum yum pics and videos ladies and the blownup version of the umbrella pic @neezy. Well I decided to finally share my new fanvideo of our lovely couple and I hope you like it. Feel free to let me know what you think. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!! TAKE CARE HEHE
=====================
Lovely_k, well done. I love it. Just by seeing them together make me unstress. Hahaha. Keep up the good work! HAK.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum & Sasha - No problem. I'm just glad I'm able to contribute to this thread. :)

Lovely_K - Loveeee the video!!!! The way Nadech looks at Yaya never changes. I hope to see this same look another 4 years from now. Love the music also!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi dearest lovely IMU ! n m glad ure back ! ty 4ur dedication in creating such a beautiful mv 4our njoyment, it is vvv appreciated ! i love all clips u selected, they're so droolworthy ! notice nadechs ears were red in most, ok understandable in market ... how abt tenderly messing his gf hair in europe where weather is much cooler than asia ... his ears were red 2 !!! a giveaway hint of their status ? song is nice2, i view ur mv wif love n appreciation bcos its full of yadech love n from u, tysm lovely ! LUA

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty again vimalee 4ur transl, they're so cute ! so much love is showered 2yadech from so many peeps, including us all here ! im so looking forward 2 their merit this sunday, Oct27, going 2b a big event wif high profile donations n esp bcos its yadech merit ! hak
hi nee, so nice 2cu back, hope ure v well ! know ure vv busy n taking da effort 2expand 4our fin, ure just so amazing n selfless, it makes me smile so much ! tysm n tc nee ! hak
hi mc ty 4 then n now pics, yadech were beautiful n even more beautiful today ! ty mc ! hak

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Khun Krongkarnp, the manager of the Traveler's Companion wrote:

" Go out together, same umbrella, same heart/like-minded, Travelers' Companion invites you to join us this December issue - Traveling to Germany. "

I like these comments:

"Traveler, if you print the bts story we're sure it will be sold out too! "

" I'm 99% sure that many of you will expand this picture just to see where Yaya's put her left hand. "

" I've followed Yadech for four years and this is the picture I FIN the most because it seemed like Yaya hooked her left hand through her pe chai's arm.   They looks like boyfriend/girlfriend. "

" Not only same umbrella, same mind, but also the same steps....look, their right legs forward...."

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB and NY Family at Pantip FB
Can we confirm now that they really are dating based on this pic?? :) I was on cloud nine after seeing this... by the way who took this pic? and are they aware that someone is taking a photo of them?