[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling

fyi said:
@sasha i think all of us yadechers want to see their sweetness right in front of eyes too

@lynnyang @sasha be strong na...never miss a chance to interact with them and since they're so kind to us the fans, looks like it's a big chance heheh

lol @fyi... my heart is strong but i'm afraid my knees will give me away hahaha

yaya kugimiya said:
i'm sure yadech were alone bar,restaurants and hotels where yadech are hanging out are on their side.(i guess thesse two have their own personal reason not to go public) especially when no news about them together,both are well protected from fans and media. people surrounding them esp their close friends and from thai showbizness like their channel 3 family are all tight lipped.

but i think yadech dating places are not in public places but in their own home this is just my analysis base on what i see i wish i'm 100% correct :dance3:

awwww... yk, my imagination is running wild now! lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba tyvm wif yum2 pics, yaya is beautiful, so decent attire she looks super slim ! shes v gentle wif da little girl, so kind nature shes ! have a beautiful sunday bubba ! mu n sending my hak 2u !

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

YumYum event.

Ohhh.... Yaya is so cute. I like the way she is all out to dance.
http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/0ac3d148396d11e38cf922000a1fbaf5_101.mp4

Cr: khawpoon

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/ac05e7ce396f11e38d7d22000a1f981a_101.mp4

http://distilleryimage5.s3.amazonaws.com/e6eea154397011e3876f22000ae80c91_101.mp4

Cr: nyclub_pantip

Nadech at nan province for his final year project

credit as tagged

One in nan province and one in nakhon sawan

Cr: jinapyc

Cr: nyfamily

something to fin about?

Cr: fightsoul

Cr: krongkarnp

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett hope ure well sure do miss u ! u never fail 2 leave v droolworthy pics ! i can admire all beautiful pics all day long, esp love those wif their hands around each other, yaya v happy in 1of them, nadechs siamdara n market so loud ownership n kiss pic ! ty nett n hope u'll hv time 2visit often ! hak

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba and @nett thank u na ka for sharing those pics and the clips too...

hahah @sasha seems like u need to learn how to strengthen your knees from @nykim since she met yadech 4x
auw btw I forgot to tell @nykim how I'm so jealous of u.. 4x..!! Imagine that ?!! u're like the expert of yadechers heheh...thank u mak mak na ka for sharing your experience with us here..hope I can meet yadech also in the future. It's gonna be a great moment..especially if I meet yadech with yadechers here...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Khun Krongkarnp, the manager of the Traveler's Companion wrote:

" Go out together, same umbrella, same heart/like-minded, Travelers' Companion invites you to join us this December issue - Traveling to Germany. "

I like these comments:

"Traveler, if you print the bts story we're sure it will be sold out too! "

" I'm 99% sure that many of you will expand this picture just to see where Yaya's put her left hand. "

" I've followed Yadech for four years and this is the picture I FIN the most because it seemed like Yaya hooked her left hand through her pe chai's arm.   They looks like boyfriend/girlfriend. "

" Not only same umbrella, same mind, but also the same steps....look, their right legs forward...."

credit:  Urassayaclub.com FB and NY Family at Pantip FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
spyNY said:
Hello everyone!!!!! I'm new here and I'm a SUPER YADECHER, glad to join w/you guy here ❤
hi spy welcome, hope u'll njoy moments wif us, its yadech haven sprinkled wif so much love 4 yadech n among yadechers !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
actually, i did expand this photo of the two with umbrella to check when i saw it early afternoon , and yes, yaya did hook her hand through his arm... and they r bf and gf as we always think, my dear ladies, the guessing game is officially over now :bhehe:

thanks @vimalee and @bubba for translation and uploading photos

thanks @nett, wawww....i love all ur photos, so nice to see their exactly poses and reactions...lol!

thanks @key for u r always there to support everyone!!

@ spyNY  welcome to join us...let us share the infos and talk together!!

cr astagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee ty 4pics, wow so many turned up 2watch our babe ! she was totally in tune wif mc, both were excellent n v entertaining ! love tat brolly pic, only when ure exclusive 2each other u'll stand this close owise most guys dun mind getting wet wout shelter, also when a guy holds brolly 4a girl it means he cares / shes his gf / he 12 make sure she stays comfortable !
hi fyi nice 2hv u back...theres possbility...we could set a date esp when yadech get married ! i know yk will b there n many yadechers2...susu ok 4it 2 happen bcos we will kill two birds wif one stone n both r sth beautiful 2look forward ! its a date we all dream n look forward so much fyi right ! tc fyi x
hi charlenem ty our lovely dedicated investigator, u give such awesome news n hooray yadech r an item, major finjin 4us ! ty 2 4so cute hair pics ! sincerely appreciate yr efforts C, hak !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
nett said:

credit as tagged
thanks nett and hi all

omg!!! :rant: yadech is getting similar in every way i got butterflies already unconsiously they are learning their own mannerisms due to constant togetherness.thanks to the advertisers and to channel 3 for being a yadech shippers like us without them yadech wont become the closiest friends that turned to lovers in secret hahaha :woot2:  :woot: :secret:  :secret:  :secret:  :bravo:  :tease:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: