[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nykim

sarNie Egg
Thanks guys for the good feedbacks... Heheh...I do hope to meet them more in the future. And by the way am not living in bankok but phnom penh(Cambodia). It's just that my dad and mum r living at poipet (border of Thai-Cambodia) so I got the chance to visit Thailand a lot....

NY r really sweet and sincere to fans!! I believe whoever met them in real life will just falling in love with them!! :))

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Check out this IG VIDEO: MAYUMI IS FEISTY
IG:taluikongtai
เฮ้ย เฮ้ย!! อะไรยังไง ติดตามเต็มๆได้ในตะลุยกองถ่าย 'วันนี้' นะจ๊ะ กับรอยฝันตะวันเดือด  รับรองฮาแน่น๊อน!! #บ่ายโมงนิดๆเจอกัน
(Oi Oi! What I'll have to dabble in the set 'today' me rising sun with a dream of Halal definitely! # A little afternoon meet.)
http://instagram.com/p/fgzyS3hSFU/

Thanks Lovely for sharing na.

It said, What's going on.  You can follow taluikongtai today at a little after noon time for RFTD.  Guarantee to laugh for sure.

Wow.....can't wait to watch it!

@nykim,  thanks for sharing ja.  NY are really sweet indeed.  I'm already fallen for them without even meet them yet hehe.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
nykim said:
Thanks guys for the good feedbacks... Heheh...I do hope to meet them more in the future. And by the way am not living in bankok but phnom penh(Cambodia). It's just that my dad and mum r living at poipet (border of Thai-Cambodia) so I got the chance to visit Thailand a lot....

NY r really sweet and sincere to fans!! I believe whoever met them in real life will just falling in love with them!! :))
Nykim, your so lucky that your able to visit Thailand all the time. So you know both Thai and Khmer??

nykim

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Nykim, your so lucky that your able to visit Thailand all the time. So you know both Thai and Khmer??
Yes I do know a little Thai coz some of my family members did speak Thai!! And I love Thai drama so much since I was young.

Thanks to wishboniko.... By watching Thai drama with Eng sub, I have improved my Thai a lot.. And while I was studying in Singapore.. I did try self-study on Thai language... So I can real a little Thai heheh...

@vimalee @bubba. I was wondering both your Thai and English r so good!! R u guys mix Thai?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow....another photoshoot...very nice.  Thanks Lovely
@nykim,  I'm Laos/Vietnamese ja, no Thai blood at all.

From OHO mag. October 2013

Since the Halloween is coming up, the suptars were asked, what ghost do they want to be and whom do they want to trick?

cr:as tagged

Nadech:   I want to be a ghost that is very cute such as Hamburger ghost.   If I have to scare anyone, nobody would be afraid na, 
It's more like a ghost that one wants to punch more than scare  because it has big butt  and when it walks, it looks so
chubby (cute).   I would let Pe Mark (Mark Prin)  has a punch at it (me).   But if he punch me for real,  I would be ready.

I'll be right back for Yaya's part na.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Is Nadech speaking English in the beginning? They are just too cute!

bubba said:

Thanks Lovely for sharing na.

It said, What's going on.  You can follow taluikongtai today at a little after noon time for RFTD.  Guarantee to laugh for sure.[/size]

Wow.....can't wait to watch it!

@nykim,  thanks for sharing ja.  NY are really sweet indeed.  I'm already fallen for them without even meet them yet hehe.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lovely thanks 4 instavdo n more cute pics, yadech r really tat, some underground groove ! hak
hi bubba ure such a giver, thanks 4 transl.....hak
hi nykim hope u visit often ! love reading your fascinating account, ty sharing it wif us !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
bubba said:
From OHO mag. October 2013

Since the Halloween is coming up, the suptars were asked, what ghost do they want to be and whom do they want to trick?

cr:as tagged

Nadech:   I want to be a ghost that is very cute such as Hamburger ghost.   If I have to scare anyone, nobody would be afraid na, 
It's more like a ghost that one wants to punch more than scare  because it has big butt  and when it walks, it looks so
chubby (cute).   I would let Pe Mark (Mark Prin)  has a punch at it (me).   But if he punch me for real,  I would be ready.

I'll be right back for Yaya's part na.
Now, Yaya's turn.

Yaya:     I want to be Casper, the ghost kha because it is a very cute ghost.  But if I am to scare someone, I would scare Pe Mark kha
because Pe Mark is afraid of the dark and prob. of the ghost too.  It would be a lot of fun and I think Pe Mark will be really frighten kha
because he'd never encountered a cute Casper ghost like me.

Awe......Nadech and Yaya are soul mate alright.  They both want to be a very cute ghost and prob. go together to scare Pe Mark :bhehe: .  Yes, Yaya..it will be
a lot of fun to go with Pe chai to scare Pe Mark na,

@m9, yes Nadech will have Let's Walk Shokubutsu For Men event today ja.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@nykim, like bubba, I'm also Laos/Vietnamese.  My ancestors were Vietnamese but I was born in Laos.  Our dialect is a lot similar to Nadech's Esan so I'm happy whenever he speaks Esan; especially the phrase, "manh kiew woey!"
@Lovely, :thanks: so much for always sharing awesome and very :coolpix:
@bubba, thanks again for translating many cute Yadech's articles for us.!  :flowers: :flowers:  :flowers:
Nadech, oh my Nadech, how he loves food.  If he were to be a ghost, he wanted to be a hamburger ghost, food again.   Forty years from now if he were to be a presenter for a product he wanted to be a presenter for a device that will hold the false teeth or denture tightly so it won't fall off while chewing, food again.

Funny how both of them wanted to go scare Mark.  I think they just wanted to make an excuse so they can go together!     

Aww, both of them will make a very cute and lovely ghost couple.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies :)

Just wanted to tell you I am making a new mv but this will take some time I probably won't be finished till a couple of weeks.
Hint: The concept is "I know but I don't wanna ask"  :heart:  :crush:  :spin:

P.S: Vimalee and Bubba well I'm glad to announce I'm Laos too however just Laos lol what are the odds hehe and same as @vim born there but I lived in Thailand for 4 years and then moved to Canada lol no dialect for me though English was basically my first language picked up Laos and Thai growing up listening to my parents and watching thai movies hehe

Anyways HAK YOU GIRLS VERY MUCH!!!!

Here is Nadech getting ready for his event :) so dreamy

nykim

sarNie Egg
Wow... We all r fans that come from different countries here!! but our love/idol r the same heheh.. :)

The new bts for rising sun is very cute!!! NY never fails to make us laugh!! They r just too cute and funny!!!

Today both of my sisters r in Thailand, and they gonna go and see nadech!!!! Am so excited for them!!!

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
nykim said:
Wow... We all r fans that come from different countries here!! but our love/idol r the same heheh.. :)

The new bts for rising sun is very cute!!! NY never fails to make us laugh!! They r just too cute and funny!!!

Today both of my sisters r in Thailand, and they gonna go and see nadech!!!! Am so excited for them!!!
All because we are Yaya and Nadech fans.... in love with them more and more.... 
Always want to watch their lakorn together... never bored with it.... 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone,

wow! i missed a lot, went away for 3 days and this thread already moving very fast! but i love it cos there are tons and tons of pics to drool and new RFTD bts too! 

@Neezy ~ u r right he does look mighty naughty and his eyes r very flirty in that pose saying "i wanna bite u!" lol

@Selenabaya ~ tq for the pics... i like this one below the most. he looks very handsome and very european too. all his best features stands out in the pose below and he looks very comfortable.

selenabaya said:
Some Nadech's photos from AROUND magazine 10.2013 issue 43

Credit: Nadech & Yaya Vietnam Fanpage

@nykim ~ wow! u've met yadech 4 times!!! u r very lucky girl n i envy u! thank you for sharing ur experience with yadech, i feel like going throught my own adventure reading urs. u r very very lucky to hv meet them in person and judging from what u said abt them looking more handsome, fairer and prettier in person no wonder some fans feels like pinching them or grab them like what nadech said on 3zaap abt being grab from behind lol! 

and everyone else thank you for translation, ur sweet and funny comments, i miss u all and feels great coming back here. ;-)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
thank u so much @vimalee and @bubba :spin: , u r always there and helping us...i feel sorry to always disturb u...

i m laughed at mike's speech....he cant see nadech in eyes...lol! :rofl:  so if he is really so handsome for a guy, how about to a woman? no wonder yaya keeps saying her pechai is so handsome and she still feels shy when she gets to work with him :lol2:

yaya cares a lot about her pechai, she knows what he likes and tries to find way to resolve for him...such a nice girl :ghehe: , and she is satisfied for now and dont want to go back, of course, if she went back, there was no nadech in her life yet :lmao2: ...hahahaha. and she wanted to see her past life, does she want to see if she and her pechai were fated since past life :wink: ? it means she trust the soul could experience different lives, that's why she keeps doing merits with her pechai so that they could meet in next life :pervie: :bhehe: ?

ohhh, nadech, buying a mule for ur sisiter? what a good idea..lol! he knows well yaya but he keeps teasing her even in the interview :bhehe: . i like the way they get along, funny, comfortable but care each other :wink:

cr as tagged and keaw jung

good morning , nadech

mom sends boys to school

happy family

never changed stares

waitting for new magazgin

beautiful yaya

Hi Charlenem and all

we really have the same thoughts  Charlenem we are trully soulmates when it comes to yadech addiction :bhehe:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i'm glad were not totally delusionals here.

lol! :woot: to mike's revelation he got initimidated to yaya's bf handsomeness i guess he's becoming gay towards nadech :woot:  :woot2: 

@Vimalee

i have nothing against jj pairing yaya but the problem is they dont have chemistry at all for me they are perfect as siblings in a lakorn or movie i'm also afraid jj is gay he's too handsome but feminine though i'm not his fan i hope someday he and patricia will be paired somday i think they are both perfect for each other but jj needs to reinvent himself to grow muscles and mustache.but yaya and mario is still my bet if given a chance yadech will have another partner.as for nadech i want him to have a clone version of yaya as new nang ek :woot2: i mean he only belongs to yaya alone :woot2: