[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Lol sorry mey .. i thought u knew who a was ..pa jaew is lucky cuz he actually got a good catch..for himself..haha

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh I know who pa jeaw is but I thought p Ae was Nadech's manager. I didn't know there's another p'ae. Lol I agreed about him catching himself a good one lmao

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
Haha, bubble8! The pic does look alike. Thansk for the link on Nadech 3zapp :) Yaya 3zapp also have eng sub ja.
http://youtu.be/1OOxyKjp6DU
YayaUrassayaChineseFC
hi MrsChum and all

thanks a lot for this adorable video of yaya with eng sub 

btw my most favorite part is when yaya was HINTING again that her ideal bf is the one with SENSE OF HUMOR :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

we all know whom she is referring :cheer:

@Sasha - you're right coming to thailand is one of my agenda  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Oops i mean who pa jaew bf is.. his name is aebrian, was gonna write that when i translate na's part but i thought u all knew..lol..
I like what anne, ya and nadech was saying as for jj..all he say was pa jaew told me u missed me.. pa jaew missed u look he is shy..ok...
I think jj is the only one who called pa jaew mom.. mot dum say that he must be ur real love child , look there is a pic

pinky3

sarNie Adult
U guys should watched the fan cam.. cuz they cut out some part..
yaya say that is hard to find a friend in et , but kalamare say its not hard.. sorta hinting that its hard to buy what ya is saying..lol there is other stuff..

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
haha, I never heard of any other p'ae beside Nadech's manager. Thanks for clarifying though. I was like, "what?" I never knew pa jaew and p'ae were lovers? haha
I think JJ is def. his favorite. lol

What do you think Jess? Do you think Yadech are secretly dating each other?? Anything important we missed from the clips that you saw on the fan's cam?

daai

sarNie Egg
hello...!!! i need your help guys. can anyone of u tells me our lovely Yadech next schedule? what event instead of they're going to school, shooting RS..stay at home? please summarize for me! :( plus, how many years or semesters either Yaya or Nadech has to complete their study bec its so different with Malaysia. hmm..

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Yadech schedule updates

Nadech and Yaya upcoming schedule

Oct.   3      -----     9-12pm, selling souvenir for boon Kathin at Ch. 3 market.
                              6-8pm,   fashion show for Terminal 21.
Oct.  4-5    -----    filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  10-13 ----     Opening ceremony for Rising Sun.
Oct.  11    ------    Attending Seventeen Awards.
Oct.  17-19 -----   filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  24-27 -----   filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  28    ------    Attending OK 2013 Awards.

Nov.  14-30  ----   Filming Rising Sun in Japan

Dec.  10    -----    Attending ThaiRath newspaper annual party.

cr:NY Home at pantip

and our dear @vim said that Oct 27 is their next merit day :). Big thanx to both girls for the information.

I believe Yaya has 1 more year.... and Nadech is in his last year.... Girls correct me if I'm wrong lol thats my guess

Hope that helps @daai Have a great day

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ honestly it feels so weird to have been following the progress of this lakorn for almost a year now and just getting to the openning ceremony? Like filming is finally just going to start getting serious? *sigh*

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello Lovely, how are you?  Thanks for the links and pictures na.  I believe both Nadech and Yaya are in their 4th year at the University.
selenabaya said:
I got some article from Seventeen magazine, maybe this one is interview,
Could anyone help us to translate them na

Cre: Barry Ya

RATTA;     Imagine what your wedding would be like and where do you want to go on your honeymoon?

Yaya:     I want my engagement to be in Thai style and the wedding to be like European.   As for a honeymoon, it might be a little bit expensive.  
I want a very good/nice boat that has everything and we'll sail around the world.   Whichever country we reach, we'll spend one day there. 
If we like it,  we'll spend 3 days.

Nadech:    A simple wedding.  I'll buy a ring and propose to her.   We'll go on a honeymoon at the sea.   I want to go where we've never gone before
like Hawaii islands krub.

Wow....they both love the sea!!!      Good night and sweet dream everyone!!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
thx bubba for the translation...good choice...like the sea too though I can't swim hahah...

bubba said:
Hello Lovely, how are you?  Thanks for the links and pictures na.  I believe both Nadech and Yaya are in their 4th year at the University.

RATTA;     Imagine what your wedding would be like and where do you want to go on your honeymoon?

Yaya:     I want my engagement to be in Thai style and the wedding to be like European.   As for a honeymoon, it might be a little bit expensive.  
I want a very good/nice boat that has everything and we'll sail around the world.   Whichever country we reach, we'll spend one day there. 

Nadech:    A simple wedding.  I'll buy a ring and propose to her.   We'll go on a honeymoon at the sea.   I want to go where we've never gone before

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello my lovely, glad 2cu n ty 4 posting despite being busy ! tc n rest well, mulu hak !
hi bubba lu2 always give us wonderful fin news ! yadech speak da same love language when it comes 2personal likes, they're truly meant 4each other ! i 12c yadech in thai n european biggest ceremony, will b event of da year ! ty bubba hak !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
HI Ladies,
Thanks for pictures, translation and video ka :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Is there any information about where Seventeen Award Event will take place? Is that Ice Planet at Siam Discovery? I just want to reconfirm to make sure we will go to correct place and not miss out anything, haha. I think it should have this information somewhere else on Pantip Yadech FB page right ka ??

Please help me ladies :dance1: :dance1:

WOW, I want to go to Opening Ceremony for Rising Sun as well, anyone know what is the location? I will have 3 days off on 10,11 and 12 and seem like all great events will happen that time, haha. :woot2: :woot2:

Here is some more pictures ^^ :heart:

Will there be new photoshoot of these gorgeous ladies for us to enjoy ?

"Lemonade ฉบับเดือนตุลาคม พบกับข่าวน้องญาญ่าในคอลัมน์ Lemonade hot Scoop "The Presenter" อย่าลืมไปหาอ่านกันนะคะ^^"

Cr: Urassayaclub.com FB page

Mistine got all beautiful ladies ^^

cr: Mistine FB page

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

@thanks a zillion bubba for translation
awww... yaya's ideal honeymoon sounds like a bliss sailing all over the world taking a day at one time. wow she is a romantic at heart! and girls will always be girls that wedding she described is going to cost lots of money... a hints to nadech perhaps?  :wink: 

but both love the sea, so they'll compromise he he :bhehe: 

@lu ~ what a perfect timing for u... hope u get to catch our lovebirds. oui... love the pic of yaya with that lil boy they seems lost in they own world, she is very comfortable with lil kids :heart:  :heart: 

daai

sarNie Egg
thank u so much @lovely_k and @bubba :p thanks for the answer! but im still a bit confuse about Nadech..what year he actually entered Rangsit Uni. bec he seems late to graduate compared to Yaya who's gonna finish her study at the young age! sorry if i asking u a lot. u know that im new fan of them. -Plus, if Nadech knows how to speak in English bec its rare to hear his speaking instead of a few words..? Help me guys

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

thanks bubba for translationg.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

there r two points for me:
1. yaya: she is a romantic girl at all, she is still so young with so beautiful and romantic imagination for her wedding and honeymoon. she wants a tranditional thai engagement and european wedding ceremony, it means she think about it already....so i dont know who would be her man when she planed her ceremony :coverlaf: :pervie: ?

2. nadech: he is always a tight lipped, but this time he said something which makes me laugh :bhehe: . he said "we will go where we've never gone before", gals, it makes any sense to u?? "we've never gone BEFORE", it means they have gone somewhere together already,  which means there has someone who has been somewhere with him already, isnt it? if there is nobody who he is dating or liking, he could say "we will go somewhere we both like" , but not "go where we'VE NEVER GONE BEFORE"....... :pervie: :pervie: i dont know if i explain well my mind, hope u could get it....lol!

two nice mvs for all of u!!
http://youtu.be/SiuugJLKDi0

http://youtu.be/LAp9lesEgbU