[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Jess- I am sure he did too. Giving her advices and a constant supporter. :highfive:
Lovely - It's good to see you back on here. I hope you are doing okay and going strong. :console:
Bubba - Thank you for their schedule! :heart:
hsfdfan- Thank you for sharing the news with us. I don't know how to feel about it. LoL...I know don't know if it's a good new or bad new haha...
MrsChum - I am so sorry to hear about your husband friend. My condolences to you, your family and the friend's family. This month has not been a good starting month for some. It is very true. We have to remember that "tomorrow is never promise" and "live life like there is no tomorrow".
I love her Yaya's outfit as well. She looked super cute with her hair and outfit. Girl, has a BIG butt too! LoL :wink:
Keylargo - Your very welcome! You are just too kind and sweet! I hope you are doing well :grouphug:
clacken - It's Okay. I feel the same way as you and some others on her too about Yaya being paired up with JJ. James Ma? Okay! but just not the other James. Lol I honestly don't know what it is, but I just don't wanna see them together. Am I mean? Lol
Charlenem & Nett - Thank You for the lovely pictures! Narak mak
As always, thanks to everyone for sharing, translating and commenting!

Cr: As Tagged

Gosh, there's so many pictures I wanna post. Lol Sorry, if I double post any.

Here's a clip from the fashion. Doing what they did when they first met ;)
http://instagram.com/p/fAlCfMQbW0/
http://instagram.com/p/fAktiJEkm8/
http://instagram.com/p/fAkVI7wbV3/
http://instagram.com/p/fAjS0oF9DA/
http://instagram.com/p/fAh0NeBJHa/
http://instagram.com/p/fAfqtOEkvd/

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
huanzhu said:
@bubba @Sasha : Nadech seem like he keep looking at Yaya lips .. or just my imagination ....

:heart: the way Yaya whispers to her Pe chai.....Very sweet!

cr:as tagged

@huanzhu, u r rite on the 2nd pic. lol funny thinking how all these paparazzis always caught nadech staring at his nong sao switching from sweet to hot stares, no wonder yaya needs her make up artist to dab her nose and upper lips  :sweat:  :blush:... suddenly from under the tent everything goes fuming like a sauna lol...  sorry i cant help it i'm just so happy for our yadech.

ok enuff my  :pervie:  thoughts lol. i'll join the bandwagon by saying NOOOOOOO!!! to JJ. How I wish the producer or anyone close to them can relay this message. I cant watch yaya with JJ, others ok but not JJ its a BIG MISMATCH that will only benefit one party (obviously u know who). And I think JJ fan will be the ones watching the lakorn while yaya's fan will be divided on this. Not that I dont support yaya's work, but just not with JJ... i just dont think it will help boost her career.

@m9 thanks for the fashion show pics... they are perfect match made in heaven... owh nadech staring at his nong sao again... love love love that... i cant take it anymore  :faint: lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, it's so cute to see a few pictures with Yaya's arm around Nadech and the one where her hands are on his chest. Too adorable! I wonder if these two sometime want to just let lose and not care what the world think and just show their love & affection toward eachother.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
@huanzhu, u r rite on the 2nd pic. lol funny thinking how all these paparazzis always caught nadech staring at his nong sao switching from sweet to hot stares, no wonder yaya needs her make up artist to dab her nose and upper lips  :sweat:  :blush:... suddenly from under the tent everything goes fuming like a sauna lol...  sorry i cant help it i'm just so happy for our yadech.

ok enuff my  :pervie:  thoughts lol. i'll join the bandwagon by saying NOOOOOOO!!! to JJ. How I wish the producer or anyone close to them can relay this message. I cant watch yaya with JJ, others ok but not JJ its a BIG MISMATCH that will only benefit one party (obviously u know who). And I think JJ fan will be the ones watching the lakorn while yaya's fan will be divided on this. Not that I dont support yaya's work, but just not with JJ... i just dont think it will help boost her career.
:highfive: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Dear Lovely, I'm so glad to see you back here....take good care of yourself na and we are thinking of you....cyber hug

MrsChum, I'm sorry to hear about your husband's friend.  My condolence to his family and yours too.

Hmmm, I want the story behind this picture... :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

:thanks: so much everyone for sharing beautiful pictures, comments, and clips.  I was on :cloud9: since yesterday but had to come down early because the family needs me.
Yadech, what a lovely couple!    Four years together and still are going strong.  I'm happy and so proud of them for their generous hearts and lovely personalities.  Wow, so many people turned out at both events... :shock2:  :shock2: 

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
can't believe my day was so busy, well at least I can still come here at night
So frustated with the like limitation....but I still enjoy all
And wish I can comment all the pics but it will be take a whole page only for my comment heheh and it might gonna be annoying 

@m9 @bubba @MrsChum @lu @nett @charlene thx na ka with all those pics and clips    :kiss3:  :heart:  :heart:

@lovely love to see u back...reading all the sweet comments in here will cheer u back gradually 
@MrsChum sorry to hear about your friend and indeed we have to do everything to the max so u won't regret when tomorrow comes
@key I'm smilling now and will join all of u girls to  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  heheh
@clacken well we just need to stand at yaya's back to make her stronger heheh
@sasha : REALLY??! u are melting? well that's happen to me too when seeing the pics heheh
@charlene I was laughing a lot seeing your comment about whatevership HAHAHAH so funny and I definitely agree with u
@meo you're very welcome
oh and @bubba thank u mak mak na ka for the schedule info
@huanzhu 
Wow with so many people went to the event, I wonder about the voting result now, since yadechers are out all day long  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Vimalee  - I think in that picture Nadech was holding the mic ( or there's another name for it but i dunno what it's called) for her. He held it pretty close to her mouth too. She said "SaToooo" haha Lol. I too was wondering what was going on there. I was thinking, "Wait, it's not a Lays event? There should be no feeding". haha

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LUT2Wcuj6M

I'm just translating the interesting part
The reporters ask yaya : don't you feel sad that Pat is getting bash? nadech made a confuse look like he doesn't get what kind of question it was.. And yaya said: excuse me? cause she didn't hear it.. So the reporters said: don't u feel bad that pat is getting bash by her fans.. And yaya gave a answer saying that my fans have no reason to bash nong pat, and she haven't done anything wrong. She say that she doesn't personally know her but have meet her. When the reporters ask if yaya is afraid that pat will replace her, yaya gave out a answer saying that it's the circle of the et world. But to me, I think this ET is wide enough to let a lot of people to be in.. (what she meant is that there is no need to be replace cause everyone  have a place to be on). The next question to yaya is how yaya feels about they comparing who is more beautiful.. And yaya said that this is a question that she gets a lot, but (nadech jumps in and said that it's depends on the person style) and yaya said what nadech said.
Nadech said that Pat is normal and nothing seems out of the ordinary, the reporter ask if they talked about this issue and nadech said that he haven't heard about it until today. But he said that he and pat didn't talk about the matter. And he also said that everyone in the industry is or going to go through this type of situation. 

The reporters said: did you accept this event together because you are afraid that the hype will slow down?
And yaya said that it's not like that, it's depends on those who wanted them and if their schedule match each others. 
In the interview the reporters also ask if they are accepting more events together, and yadech said that they have those events they had always have.. 
They also ask if yadech are spending times together, and yaya said that since we are in the same group (4hjhkk) the chance that they see each other is high. 

I just translated it fast for all of u lol, so I might have missed a few things in the interview.. Feel free to add the things that I didn't :D 
Personally I love what Yaya said, and I do agree with her.. The ET is not a small place that 2-4 daras can be in, but it's WIDE and BIG and all daras can be in it. There is no need to compare them with each other. But then like nadech said, that all daras will be facing the same situation.. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:heart: :heart: :heart:      OMG, the aura they give off just looks like a couple..!     :heart: :heart:  :heart:

WOW, look at the media and fans surrounded Yadech.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

Mairoro

sarNie Egg
Hello guys
I'm vietnamese fans of Nadech and Yaya. I love and want to
see YaDech in real life so much that we have booked our flight to
Bangkok from Oct 8 to Oct 12.

Are there any fans in Bangkok going to Seventeen event (on Oct 11) and opening event of Rising Sun?
Can I go with you guys?
I am just a foreigner who isn't accustomed to Bangkok, therefore it will be a great help if i could go with you guys
thank you so much

Best regards

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, thank you Cookiies for translating the interview for us! :thanks:
Vimalee - Right? Aren't they just the cutest couple EVER? haha
Mairoro - :welcome1: Hope you'll enjoy spazzing here with us. I would love to see them in real life too :) some of the ladies here have like Kashie and MrsChum. So Lucky!!
I hope you get to see them when you visit Bangkok! Luloveyaya is there still I believe. Not sure if she is attending. Ahh, I wish I can join :(

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Mairoro said:
Hello guys
I'm vietnamese fans of Nadech and Yaya. I love and want to
see YaDech in real life so much that we have booked our flight to
Bangkok from Oct 8 to Oct 12.
Are there any fans in Bangkok going to Seventeen event (on Oct 11) and opening event of Rising Sun?
Can I go with you guys?I am just a foreigner who isn't accustomed to Bangkok, therefore it will be a great help if i could go with you guys
thank you so much

Best regards
Welcome to thread :)
Mayb Lu could help you out, she's staying in Bkk and also Vietnamese like you or you can contact the admin of the fc in Thailand see if you could meet up with them.
Hope you can meet Yadech, I will pray very hard for you to meet them.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
 15sec version of lays cf

http://youtu.be/B-mLLrErwMs

nadech and yaya in the morning news, i think it is the first time they go on live news together.

http://youtu.be/HPe1_OxvWRQ

nadech's solo interview after fashion show

http://youtu.be/V7X0_yeGr-g

some nice photo cr as tagged

thanks @ cookiies for translation.

and for nadech's solo interview, i asked my friend on fb. she told me that the reporters asked about the contract of unilever, and some rumor about he is dating/close with a newbie who names Nam or something from Ae, nadech claimed that he's never met her and he also refuted another rumor that he went to shopping with some girl :pervie: :pervie: . lol, poor nadech, well, we all know it is not true coz we nearly see his move by ig everyday...he got no time to date anyone except his nongsao....hahahaha :coverlaf: !

ok, i dont know what i wrote is correct or not since my friend doesnt speak well english and i just tried my best to organize all information she gave me. and she also told me something about yaya that they reffered in the interview, but i m not so sure what she means.....it seemed like that the reporters asked if yaya would mind he meets or has rumor with other girl and he said no.....well, i think some of us would make a better job here...so if anything wrong about it, just forgive me... :wink: :spin:  .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bubba said:
Yadech schedule updates

Nadech and Yaya upcoming schedule

Oct.   3      -----     9-12pm, selling souvenir for boon Kathin at Ch. 3 market.
                              6-8pm,   fashion show for Terminal 21.
Oct.  4-5    -----    filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  10-13 ----     Opening ceremony for Rising Sun.
Oct.  11    ------    Attending Seventeen Awards.
Oct.  17-19 -----   filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  24-27 -----   filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  28    ------    Attending OK 2013 Awards.

Nov.  14-30  ----   Filming Rising Sun in Japan

Dec.  10    -----    Attending ThaiRath newspaper annual party.

cr:NY Home at pantip

According to Nadech latest interview,

Oct. 27  ------  Yadech will attend Boon Kathin (merit) at Watchumavat? Karasin province.