[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks bubba, so happy yadech spending da whole day together, miss them, they'll rock any FS, 2 gorgeous they're !
hi tippy nice 2cu back, miss u ! thanks 4 results update, appreciate it !
all yr pic r a joy 2view, thanks alot nett !
hi lovely so glad uve a great day ! thanks 4sharing yr beautiful cake, v yummy ! forever friends !

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Another cupcakes...yeeeyyy very happy... this week full of cakes  :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:   :wink: 
Thank you @bubba and @lovely for having birthday, I feel the party here and my stomach full of cakes hahah
And also the national fin day tomorrow...party all the time  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance2:  :dance2: 
I bet there will be more pictures and vids tomorrow
What a fabulous week
:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

MrsChum said:
Happy Birthday my dear Lovely :)

Hope you enjoy this special day eating all the sweet and relaxing! You deserve to rest and enjoy your special day cus you have done south for us!! Have fun na :)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm agree with u vimalee, love those photos too hahah

Vimalee said:
So so cuteeeeeee...!!!

I super :heart: :heart: :heart: these poses.

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for the pics.  Yadech are super cute indeed!!!
@tippy and keylargo, I know right,  Yadech spend the whole day together :pervie: .
@fyi, Yep, this thread is so sweet hehe.
@nett, m9, you're welcome ja.
@Lovely, hope you have a great BD na.

cr:nyclub

Nadech dating  Yaya
Showing sweetness in spite of the rain

Even though Yaya Urassaya Sperbund and Nadech Kugimiya who paired up in the Lays Launching event said that they did not have a private dinner
together to celebrate one year anniversary  of  dating like the rumor, however, when seeing them performing in this event, one could not help but be
moved by the fin-ness of the fans until you want to jin this couple to love each other for real.

When both showed up at the event, there were super loud cheering and screaming.   Nadech was handsome as Khun Luang while Yaya was also beautiful
and elegant as Mae Ying Urassaya.   Being handsome and pretty with a great chemistry,  they're so adorable that they looked like a couple.   The skits for the
show is a Thai tradition,  ah!.....an invitation to be extremely jin-ned.

Although it continued to rain in this event, the fans would not fear the rain because they're so fin-ned that they didn't mind getting wet.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba tyvm 4yr time translating this v happy finness event! yadech no need 4 denial actions speak louder than words we can c da love btw u2 n love it v much! HAK bubba finning us, m sure looking forward 2their entire day together!

Reactions: fyi

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Hi every1! i'm pretty busy today! :heart: But i have to come here to meet u guys for a while :whistle:
@lovely_k: Happy birthday to u na! Wish u always be sweet and lovely like this! :heart: Thanks for all ur dedication for us! :kiss3: I'm sorry if wish u late na!
@bubba:  thanks for ur translation na! Yadech's sweetness could blow out the rain :bhehe:
@mrschum, key: how r u today, my dears? Miss u na! :cry1:

Cre: on the pic
Thanks every1 for all nice pics and sweet cmts! I'm back to work now! Have a nice day na ka! :flowers:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I Believe its actually over at 12:00pm bangkok time so which means it will be over in an hour. :) ILL BE BUSY TO SU SU SU FOR THE BOTH OF US HEHE

MrsChum said:
Hi Meo! My day is good but feel bad I haven't been voting today, busy working!!

Yadecher we have about 3hrs more to VOTE in IG!! It will be over at 2pm Thailand time right??? Su Su everyone :)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I would like to say my deepest thanx to everyone on here again for being sweet and kind. My bday was well..... a tough one this year. Of all the days of the year to lose a loved one. I lost a special person and will forever miss them. This has been a tough day from celebrating to mourning. I wish everyone please hug their loved ones close and never forget to say you love them. This will be my last update for the next few days. Please take care everyone. Hak you girls a lot. I will miss you ladies, your charm, sweetness, kind nature and all around amazing words. See you in a few

xoxo

Lovely_k

UPDATE: @11:27 am BANGKOK TIME  SU SU SU LADIES      :arrg:  33 min to go!!!
:heart: BARRY: 1,478,613                      :heart: YAYA: 1,012,107
    JAMES:  1,451,064                BELLA: 628,163
  Leading:  +27,549      :clap:       Leading: +383,944        :clap: 

:heart: BARRY_NEW: 551,721         :heart: YAYA_NEW: 399,434
    JAMES_NEW:  494,056          BELLA_NEW: 191,315
    Leading: +57,665       :clap:           Leading: +208,119         :clap:

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

P.S. : PLEASE HASHTAG pics with these combined #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry_new #sudsapda_hug_yaya #sudsapda_hug_yaya_new. Ig hashtag counter has updated old ones too so let's do whatever we can girls WOOT WOOT FIGHTING!!! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Isit over? Nvm, we have 25 mins left. Su su na
lovely, so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you & your love ones. I will keep you in my prayers

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Lovely, sorry to hear about your loss :( hope you take care of yourself and rest well. We are here for you! Take care na! Su su ja

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@lovely_k ~ was about to wish u happy bday when i get to ur latest post. i'm so sorry for ur loss. my deepest sympathy 2u may they rest in peace... pls hang in there dear lovely. lets give a group hug 2u :grouphug: & do take care of urself.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dearest lovely im so sorry to hear da sad news. pls stay strong, i wish u peace n courage during this difficult period n may da love of your family n us here help u in your time of sadness ! pls take good care, wif love, key, imu !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
my dear meo tyvm, im fine n hope ure2 ! know ure busy, do take short breaks in btw, tc meo ! yadech wif kidz r so cute, kidz love them ! thanks 4pic meo !