[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Sasha @MrsChum @fyi @keylargo: np

@Vimalee : I keep voting everyday thru Sudsapda.com

@bubba : I want that cake !!! & I always have the same issue abt the 'LIKE' quota limitation. Sometime very frustrated
:weee:

@MrsChum : :thanks:  for the BTS ....the pict must be very lovely !!!

Reactions: fyi

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@key can only take a quick peep, sometimes I log in don't even have time to read, but always nice to come here and I always look forward to your comments
@m9 heheh definitely su su na
@huanzhu the dear

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh.....Lu, thanks so much for the cupcakes,  They look so yummy and enough for all of us here.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: & hugs to you.
@huanzhu, of course, you can have the cake hehe.  I know right about the quota!
@MrsChum, I have no idea.  When I finished voting, it took me back to the voting page  so I take it that it went thru.
@soso, thank you my dear for the belated BD wish.  HAK to you.

:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY  LOVELY!!!!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hope i'm on time again! this is for you, LOVELY! ^^

susu ladies..! we can do it!

as of now:

barry: 1,421,371             yaya: 975,969

barry_new : 486,177      yaya_new: 349,859

--------------------------------------------------------------

jamesji: 1,378,325          bella: 603,739

jamesji_new: 426,246     bella_new: 162,232

--------------------------------------------------------------

YADECH ARE LEADING..!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  

cr: @maew_makeup

mistine

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone for your comment I will get better. ?.
@m9saeteurn1 yes I'm mien
Now I'm just catching up on my reading

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
oops sorry m9, misread it, its only till the 2nd oct! so we have a full day more to go! i'd better correct myself in the previous post lol.. 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@tippy, thanks for the updates and pics.  Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is so pretty.  Love her smile!!!

cr:NY Home @ pantip

:yahoo: :yahoo:   OCTOBER 3  is a national FIN day!!!
In the morning from 9-12pm, Yadech selling souvenirs  for boon Kathin  at Ch.3 Market.
In the evening from 6-8pm, Yadech will be in the fashion show for Terminal 21.

And, in between, Yadech will spend private time together with family  ( a bonus from me :bhehe: ).

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

bubba, thanks for letting us know the fin day. So excited that they going to do a fashion show.

Btw, do anyone know why rising sun series do not have workshop. I saw some workshop photos on Na' new lakorn.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies!!!!

Awww aren't you all so LOVELY AND SWEET!!! All of your nicknames should be LOVELY/AMAZING hehe. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES, @VIM @M9 @KEY @SOSO @FYI @MC @TIPPY @BUBBA @NETT @LU . It's been an amazing day and having the well wishes from all of yu only make my day that much better!!! I wish nothing but the best for you too even though its not your bday you shouldnt need a special day for me not to care about all of you. I'm glad you all have @MC and @TIPPY to update the results to all of you :) I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING ALL OF YOU SHARED HENCE all the "THANKS" AND "LIKES." Well back to enjoying my day, I will pop back in sometime tonight and share again. HAK ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, STAY FANTASTIC OK GIRLS!!!  :dance1:

BIG BIG HUG AND HAVE SOME CAKE WISH YOU ALL YOU WERE WITH ME TONIGHT!!! XOXO

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
nett said:
Anyone interested can checkout this IG.
http://web.stagram.com/p/556880399886256273_192326601

It seems Na liked almost every of her post. But this post draw the ny fan to make some comment and tag his mum and yaya. I find it so hilarious. Just curious, What does this fan say?

Hi @nett um just wanted to let you know Nadech doesn't have a instagram account so it's impossible for him to like her posts. :) Thought I should let you know have a wonderful day.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:

Hi @nett um just wanted to let you know Nadech doesn't have a instagram account so it's impossible for him to like her posts. :) Thought I should let you know have a wonderful day.
==============
Glad that u have a wonderful day. Do check out my PM to you.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol there's a webstagram now?
Nett- probably because the workshop are for newbies acting together to get comfortable? We all know Yaya & Nadech are comfy with each other already ;) thanks for all the pictures too
Thanks Bubba for the fin info :)