[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@huanzhu, yaya so lovely! tq 4 d vid

@bubba, hope i;m not too late, if so happy belated bday... many happy returns ;-)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hope i'm not late!!! and here's something for you, BUBBA! ^^

thank you ladies for the updates! poor nadech, he has the same allergy as me, sucks not being able to eat seafood... :( 

yaya is so gorgeous in dichan mag...!! she is like an angel flying down from the stairs.... can't wait to see the harper's bazar and seventeen mag pix! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Important...!     Important...!     Important...!     Important...!     Important...!

Because of so many people are voting and hash tagged many hot stars through Instagram, the system cannot handle the huge influx of votes and caused system problem.  Therefore, Sudsapda Magazine has decided to accept votes through Instagram until noon of October 2nd.    Instagram votes will not worked or accepted after October 2nd.

Vote Cards (50%) and Sudsapda.com (25%) will continue until October 31 noon time.

Yadech international fans can only help with IGs and Sudsapda.com votes.   Hopefully, Yadech fans in Thailand can buy the magazines and send in Vote Cards which count the most at 50%.  Heard that Jame J fans went all out and already reserved many magazines ahead of time.

So let's work really hard on voting on IG right now and then concentrate on Sudsapda.com after October 2.  

Su Su na!

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Hope everyone I have a wonderful day ..

Thanks Vimalee for the info..

I know I haven't been on here lately as much now BC of school and work and due it im been sick

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@meysaelee, hope you feel better soon and take care na.
:thanks: nett for sharing this info.
Wow, Yaya's painting of rose flower got the highest bid at 120,000.00 already!    I think the money raised here will be donated to the temples Yadech will do merit this month.

We're very proud of you, Yaya and we're sure your Pe Chai is very proud of you too!

nett said:
Yaya so pretty...
http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/5e1e8f5e29c311e3ba1722000a1faed2_101.mp4

Cr: dichanmagazine

Wow ..... Well done... Highest bid so far

Cr: loveurassaya

Reactions: fyi

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
thank u na ka for huanzhu and yk, I watched all the vid
And mrschum those pics are so lovely, our girl is so adorable, right...?!
Vimalee thx for the info na ka...and I'm proud of yaya too, she really is multitalented
And meysalee sorry to hear u sick, hope u re getting better and keep your health better on later

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@meysalee, hope you feel better and take care..  Su su na.
@meo, nett, huanzhu, MrsChum, Vimalee, keylargo, tippy,yk, fyi & lovely thanks for sharing beautiful pics, clips, info, comments and updates ja.
@Sasha and tiopy, thanks so much for the belated BD wishes.  You both are such sweethearts.

I would love to share my BD cake with all of you lovely ladies!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

:heart: :heart: :heart: these pictures.   Yadech are so adorable.......Love and caring never change!

cr:NY Home pantip

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee for the info. Su su everyone! Hopefully the Thai fans are fighting just as hard or even harder.
Mey - hope you feel better! Btw, you're mien as well? Our name is spell the same too ;)
Bubba- Mmm, I could really use a slice about now haha looks delicious ❤
Thanks for sharing ladies

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing :)
@meysaelee, hope you feel better ja .
@fyi, indeed our girl is very adorable and gorgeous :heart: she is a whole package. If nadech don't make a move now he will regret later if someone else come by and snatch her off from him... Hehe

Ladies.....the IG voting thing end on OCT 2, soooooo su su na!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing these pictures.   I did a little research when I saw Lighthouse and GRIP on Nadech's top that he was wearing.  Lo and behold, there is a GRIP Lighthouse in Norway.  

Do you think his nong sao got this for him?    Awwwww...so sweet!  :heart: :heart:  :heart:

bubba said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: these pictures.   Yadech are so adorable.......Love and caring never change!

cr:NY Home pantip

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing the mouth-watering yummy cake!   :yummy:  :yummy:  :yummy:    

Yadech and sweets are my weakness but they are good weakness to have na, hehehehe.

These two brother/sister here.....are they Pra Ek and Nang Ek or the comedians?  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

credit:  nadechworld FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc tyvm 4sharing so beautiful pics of yaya, shes v gorgeous n such a pro ! ure always so kind wif many pic, vdo, thanks amil mc !
huanzhu bts vdo is fun 2watch, tyvm !
hello meo wish u a good day ahead, thanks alot 4 posting vdo so sweet of u2share i know u love us meo !
hehe vimalee i like yr weakness, yadech n cakes, heavenly combo, so delicious n such a joy 2behold, affirmation of happiness whenever indulging ! i like yadechs goof in pic so cute n theyre so comfy wif each other 4such a pose !
hope ure feeling much better now meysaelee, tc n rest well !
hi bubba we finished da whole cake ! its super delicious cos its from u wif love n shared among us, topping wif lovely yadechs pic, esp love his hand round her n both smiling so happily ! ty bubba !
hi lovely hope ure well n not 2engaged wif work, imu, tc lovely!
hello falada how was sch, hope u hv a good day, imu !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
LOL @Vimalee, since they're so talented, they can be both ja hahaha.  Thanks for sharing.  Yadech look cute!!!
Awe....keylargo,  glad you enjoyed the cake hehe.  You're as sweet as that cake.  Thanks for your kind words mak mak na.

Lipton tea anyone?  Yaya looks great!!

Nadech and his food.  Both look yummy!!!!

Nadech for Seventeen mag.  Looking Good!!!

cr:as tagged  &NadechYaya

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

I broke away from work to share this update with all of you. THANX EVERYONE FOR THEIR POSTS EVERYONE IS SO GREAT I LOVE IT HERE. THANX @VIM FOR THE NEWS YADECHERS LETS TRY OUR VERY BEST TO GET OUR COUPLE TO THE TOP. WE KNOW HOW HUMBLE NADECH AND YAYA ARE NO ONE DESERVES IT MORE SO PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO FIGHT!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! Please enjoy and remember take care and FIN AND SU NA KA!!!

UPDATE: @3:40 pm  SU SU SU LADIES      :arrg:  
:heart: BARRY: 1,371,909                    :heart: YAYA: 927,677
    JAMES:  1,249,969                BELLA: 576,406
  Leading:  +121,940        :clap:       Leading: +351,271      :clap: 

:heart: BARRY_NEW: 418,373       :heart: YAYA_NEW: 294,738
    JAMES_NEW:  354,989          BELLA_NEW: 131,830
    Leading: +63,384     :clap:             Leading: +162,908       :clap:

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

P.S. : PLEASE HASHTAG pics with these combined #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry_new #sudsapda_hug_yaya #sudsapda_hug_yaya_new. Ig hashtag counter has updated old ones too so let's do whatever we can girls WOOT WOOT FIGHTING!!! 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Just a simple update again :). Please enjoy take care everyone!!!! I hope everyone isn't working to hard :)

UPDATE: @9:15 pm  SU SU SU LADIES       :arrg:  
:heart: BARRY: 1,371,909                     :heart: YAYA: 935,383
    JAMES:  1,249,969                BELLA: 581,022
  Leading:  +121,940         :clap:       Leading: +354,361       :clap: 

:heart: BARRY_NEW: 430,259        :heart: YAYA_NEW: 304,562
    JAMES_NEW:  368,312          BELLA_NEW: 136,665
    Leading: +61,947      :clap:             Leading: +167,897        :clap:

REMEMBER TO VOTE ONLINE: http://www.sudsapda....vote.aspx?v=101

P.S. : PLEASE HASHTAG pics with these combined #sudsapda_hug_barry #sudsapda_hug_barry_new #sudsapda_hug_yaya #sudsapda_hug_yaya_new. Ig hashtag counter has updated old ones too so let's do whatever we can girls WOOT WOOT FIGHTING!!! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing! Yaya is so beautiful in the magazine. Well, one thing for sure is Nadech & I both share the love for food! Lots of it lol