[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Awwwww netty, these cookies look so yummy!

May this oldbies have some?   Sorry, cannot hep it!....already grabbed some :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: ....Sweet and Yadech are my weakness, hehehehe.

didieyadech, :welcome1:and enjoy your stay na!
nett said:
Greeting everyone,

Newbies, these are for you

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you ladies for persistently voting and meo for pics and translation na.  Su su ja.

This is so cute.......

cr:Nadech & Yaya

Mae Ying (Yaya):   The battle of the vote this time is extremely fierce na jao kha, khun luang (Nadech).   What will we do to give our moms encouragement?

Khun Luang (Nadech):   Exactly.   We don't have anything to repay our moms.   You should quickly making miang kham (traditional snack) and send to our moms.
                                      I'll play a fiddle to give you moral support.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba thanks its such a cute script! thanks 2bubba sharing many pic wif us, appreciate it much! may yr weekend b a lovely 1 ! hak

Falada

sarNie Adult
Credits: BarryYa

Thanks everyone for comments, updates, and pictures.
Hi tippy. Glad that you're back.
Hi key. How was your day?
Hope that everyone is having a wonderful day. And su su, na! 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm charlenem sharing yadechs event date, fans in th r so lucky! thanks 2for sharing pic, they're so cute esp those tight hugs! fun sunday 2u C !
Hi falada glad 2hv u visit us, i miss u! tyvm 4vdo link n pic! i wish u a great weekend ! love yr new siggy, yadech r so hot, ure a real talented young lady my dear falada!

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone's weekend so far? I hope wonderful like how all of you are. Anywhoo Thanx everyone for their updates enjoyed the comments the pics and the info. BIG THANX AND HUGS TO EVERYONE ON HERE FOR VOTING AS MUCH AS YOU HAVE IT WILL ALL PAY OFF IN THE END I KNOW WE WILL WIN LIKE THEY SAY THE GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS HEHE I FEEL LIKE ITS WAR OR SOMETHING LOL OH WELL IT KINDA IS. READY SET SU SU SU!!!!  :numchuck:  :arrg:  and remember to FIN FIN FIN WOOT WOOT WOOT.   :thumbsup:  :crush: 

xoxo 

Lovely_k

Our couple's schedule for today:
Nadech: Yum yum at Chanthaburi
Yaya: Studying for her midterms

P.S: JAMES unfollowed Yaya on IG I dont know when he unfollowed her but before she was one of the top 10 people he followed and now NO MORE. I think he knows theres no point because there is NO CHANCE!!!! 

UPDATES: @6:30 
:heart: BARRY: 544,111            :heart: YAYA: 379,495
     JAMES: 535,308              BELLA: 281,192

Here is some of my favorite pics to enjoy oldies but goodies :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovely tysm! Hope ure hving a great Saturday! we're so lucky to hv yr immense dedication! hak wif love key
n i love all those pic u posted, yadechs happy time together, so r&r mood n comfy in each others co ! thanks so much lovely, i appreciate it lots !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Good Morning Ladies! 

WOW, if everything is like this, we will win for SURE ! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Thanks Lovely_k, I'm waiting for your post everyday na haha. Yaya and Nadech will be on stage together to accept those awards, Nadech will use his sweet stare again and continue denying everything related to " dating Yaya" on their interviews after show. :whistle: * delusional mode *FINE. We do everything just only to see you guys together because we believe that you are meant to be :crush: :crush: :crush:

I wandered around and found those pictures , just want to share ^^

Yaya and her volunteer chef haha

was she seducing him? :teary:

I always love Gubgib , she is adorable !!!

Nadech looked so so happy hahaha

Will be super happy if there are two Yaya and two Nadech, we will have news and photos about them in double amount hahaha

Look like she is eating Hamburger with her own hand, isnt it ? haha

Richy, Yaya and Nadech ^^

He looked so dreamy, cannot believe that Yaya is next to you, right ? :pervie:

cr: FB Page " Yaya Urassaya Sperbund"

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Good morning ladies, well it's morning now in my place  :yes:
Such a wonderful to join this thread  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

@nett tried ur cookies, taste really good  :yummy:   ...thx for sharing  :kiss:
@ didieyadech welcome na ka .. I'm newbie here too, I just knew this thread couple weeks ago, in fact I just knew about nadech also yaya not long time ago and love them, so I have to catch up a lot these days  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
@lovely thx for always updating the result

And for everyone hope u all have a good weekend and don't forget to fight for our yadech...su su !!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
This really can make up our moral support..thx bubba  :kiss:

bubba said:
Thank you ladies for persistently voting and meo for pics and translation na.  Su su ja.

This is so cute.......

cr:Nadech & Yaya

Mae Ying (Yaya):   The battle of the vote this time is extremely fierce na jao kha, khun luang (Nadech).   What will we do to give our moms encouragement?

Khun Luang (Nadech):   Exactly.   We don't have anything to repay our moms.   You should quickly making miang kham (traditional snack) and send to our moms.
                                      I'll play a fiddle to give you moral support.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@lu love those pics a lot   :thanks:
love the one yaya stare each other with chameleon heheh oh even animals love her 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Jut another update with new pics and Ladies I hope your enjoying the rest of your day hehe hak you guys!!!  :clap:  :thumbup:

UPDATES: @9:16 Im at 4305 posts hehe  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

:heart: BARRY: 557,269            :heart: YAYA: 387,919
     JAMES: 547,440              BELLA: 285,830

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
fyi said:
I missed this one, I'm a bit confuse since I don't have many information. What's this? So Mae Kaew is not nadech's bio mom or what?

Mae Kaew is his aunt. She adopted him when his parents got divorced. Such a great woman !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lovely ure my champ!!! tysm da length u go wif voting 4 yadech, amazing! pic of nadech napping is v cute, poor him so tired! hak 2u2 lovely!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting lovely ladies!

@ Lovely_k, a big hug to you too dear. Always looking fwd for your yadech vote update.
@ key, as always never fail to comments on every posts. Appreciate with heartfelt thanks. Cyber hug hug you.
Lol @ neezy, yeah I too want a video of Na and Ya feeding each other.
@ m9, thanks to you too for the pictures and I know you adore Na very very much. Can't help not to like him, right? He is so handsome as what his gf keep emphazing recently.
@ aikoden, a Hi to you ^o^
@ kashie, unilever to re- negotiate with Na. Lol. But that is a good thing. Hope to see Lip magazine photoshoot of yadech.
@ meo, I liked your posting of the photoshop picture of Na and Ya in black and white. The person who did that is amazing.
@ yaya kugimiya, I hope they have more events and cf together too. lol at your comments on the tongue thingy.
@ Charlenem, thanks for the RTFD posting update.
@ pinky3, so they going to have fashion show together! So excited. Can't wait to see this.
@ falada, thanks for the pitta's video.
@ sasha, I am with you. A strong NO to pair yaya with James jj. I prefer mario.
@ didieyadech, welcome aboard
@ vimalee, do help yourself with the cookies. Extend to "oldies" too. Hahahahha
@ lu, tippy, huanzhu, bubba, fyi, MrsChum - A hi to you gals! ^^

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

P.S: JAMES unfollowed Yaya on IG I dont know when he unfollowed her but before she was one of the top 10 people he followed and now NO MORE. I think he knows theres no point because there is NO CHANCE!!!! 
===========================

Same thing for pat. She followed yaya but unfollowed her. No idea when she started unfollow. Curious to know why. But sometimes you might accidentally unfollow someone without knowing.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
James and Pat didn't unfollow Yaya. On IG, you can only see a certain amount of people, I think it's around 200 so if you follow more than that, not all of them will show. Don't think too much. There's no reason for the two to act so immaturely like that. Besides, Pat truly adores Yaya and considers her as an idol and inspiration. She watches and supports all of Yaya's lakorns. If you follow her, then you'd know that she almost always likes Yaya pictures. If there's anyone who unfollowed Yaya, it's Mai Davika.