[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - Thank you ka! Have fun in Hawaii!!! So gorgeous over there! I hope to go there one day too! Anyway, thanks for always keeping us updated with all of Yadech's photos! Even when your photobucket was down, thank you for providing us links! Lol. I hope to meet Yadech too and share one of those "amazing stories" with you guys, but I know my odds are stacked up against me. We'll see what happens. Who knows.....maybe out of all places, I'll run into them at the airport! Lol. By the way, I'm planning on using Air Asia to get from Bangkok to Phuket, talk about supporting Nadech, right?!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
As the article said that there are many male celebs admire her, let's list them out. I like this topic HAHAHA

1. Woody , he is MC and he always treat Yaya as a princess ^^ Love that

2. Amanda , like I mention above, he admit that he like Yaya, because she is honest, has lot of aura. He said it's hard to find someone like her in EI and he will believe in whatever she says ^^

3. Rocker, so bad , I suddenly forgot his name, he mentioned on one TV show that he would like to cook for Yaya. He said she is lovely ( you are correct, sorry, I forgot your name, I will find out your name soon na ka :scratchhead2: ) --> you can check him out at 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB42qcwQ044

4. March - Cute boy from Hormones Series. He posted on his twitter that he has been dating with Yaya for 4 months and some fan criticized him. As long as you admire her, I like you boy, will have no offense at all toward you baby ^^

5. P' Bird Thongchai , I cannot tell if he admires her or not as he is really big senior star in Thailand but I know he loves her. I love his songs and now he loves my Yaya, it's just perfect ^^

6. P' sorrayuth - Morning News, I think he has really good impression about Yaya, like most of people do ^^.

Who else , ladies ???

Ah, last but not least, this guy , I need to add him to my list  Lol

cr: google

We must also add:

Jack Fanchan who said Yaya is very pretty and of course naturally he would want to get to know her, but Nadech would follow him and wouldn't let that happen. Lol.

Also, Nichkhun who got really shy at the Kerds award when Woody made a joked about him and Yaya saying how Nichkhun secretly wishes for Yaya to move closer to sit next to him.

Pink_Juliet_Kashie said Ai Wan her co-star from her latest lakorn. Is this the same guy that host "Star Chat" online??? If not, that host should be added too! He always flirts with Yaya. Lol.

Kashie also said Mike D'Angleo. He always speaks highly of Yaya and came out to defend her when fans bashed on her for these pics.

MrsChum posted below that Num Sornram also admires Yaya. He always post pics of her during the shooting of their lakorn.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
DONT FORGET TO HASH TAG #sudsapda_hug_barry on all your related yadeech /Nadech posts on IG

At this very moment Nadech is behind JamesJi on IG

Nadech:32568

JamesJi:33769

I will be making a separate IG account just to vote for Yadech! This way, my followers on IG won't be annoyed when I spam the timeline! When is the cut off time to stop voting?

clacken

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I love Yadech, only knew each Yadech. I followed them and this forum for a long time. There are so many things I want to say but my English is very very...bad so I don't dare join the forum. Now, I don't know if I write is correct, I used google translate. If there are errors hope people ignore.
I am very grateful and touched by the sharing, updating and love's people for Yadech. Long time i want to talk with everyone here and even speak only a work "thanks", I have to say that. Thank you very much :heart:

@ luloveyaya: I think still a person love Yaya. He is Tue who's an organizer of the event very famous, many people want to be selected to work with him. He worked with many famous models and Yaya is one of ten people he loved most. You can see Yaya is the youngest among them. So proud of our girls.

Below is the clip about this. I'm sorry I didn't find Engsub. Someone know Thai please translate it.
http://youtu.be/6F1RPbvTtW0

And here is a photo I have'nt seen anyone post here.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
wow wow, thanks so much Vimalee, w r u ? let me give you big hug :woot: :woot2:

I've never had any doubt about Nadech's acting skill, I'm impressed by it so much, esp in Thoranee when he played Athit.

How many hidden stories that I will miss if I did not visit this thread few months ago. OH MY GOD. KEY, give me some oxy tank na :weee:

Anw, I think Nadech was fell too much into Saichon's character at that moment, however,at the same time, it was Nadech (not Saichon) who wanted to kiss Yaya ( not Nang fah) once more time , hahaha. If director said " hey, there is no kiss like this in my script na" , Nadech could barely said " sorry krab, let's do it again then" HAHAHA :pervie:  --> sorry, I cannot control my thought :smack:

Pe Aew, the director of GRGR, said before the crying scenes, Nadech would ask to be alone so he can prepare himself to be in the mood and in the right frame of mind.  I think we all remembered the scene where Sai Chon sat in his cabin crying his heart out the day after his Nang Fah was taken away from him.   The BTS clip showed Yaya was nearby when Nadech was rehearsing/taping that scene and she was so touched that she almost cried with him.  After he was done, he got up and Yaya came over to pat him in the back as if to comfort him, and my eyes were moist just watching them.

PE Aew said the crying scenes at Gor Min and the one below required only one take.  WOW, bravo!  I remembered two years ago when GRGR was first on air, many people commented that Nadech cried really well.  He was able to cry 'diamond tears' or real tears with so much emotion in his eyes versus 'crocodile tears' which was fake.  Ah ha, I have learned some new terms here: diamond tears and crocodile tears.

Pe Aew said she was very impress with Yadech when she first met them.  They are very young but very talented and very easy to work with.  She didn't have to tell them much; she just asked them that she wanted Sai Chon/Charles or Nang Fah/Falada to be like this and that and Yadech just carried out the roles.  She said she often asked the camera crew to keep the cameras rolling and do not stop even though she said 'CUT'.    When  Yadech heard the word 'CUT', they would stop acting and became themselves; however, they didn't know that the cameras were still on them.  Pe Aew said, their interactions with each other and their chemistry are just so natural that she kept so many scenes of them when they weren't even acting.  WOW oh WOW, I'm speechless.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

No wondered some staffs accused Pe Aew for not working or directing because she was just sitting there smiling and watching Yadech on the monitor, hehehe.  :rofl: :lol2:  :rofl: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome Clacken!!! You're English is good! Don't be scared to share with us, Yadech fans don't judge. We just ask that you love and respect Yadech as much as we do and from what I can tell....you do! Welcome ka! Please feel free to share your thoughts! :flowers: :thumbsup:

clacken

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
Welcome Clacken!!! You're English is good! Don't be scared to share with us, Yadech fans don't judge. We just ask that you love and respect Yadech as much as we do and from what I can tell....you do! Welcome ka! Please feel free to share your thoughts! :flowers: :thumbsup:
Thank you na ^_^ I know all of you here are very warm and lovely. I'll try my best.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello and welcome clacken hope u'll have wonderful time wif us, yr el is excellent ! we love yadech n njoy each others co n cant seem 2 leave this place 4 long !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee welcome back i miz u ! glad ure well, tc wif yr busy schedule ! so happy u'll b holidaying in th, welcome 2 asia ! phuket is nice, these two places left quite a mark on me u may like 2 visit : Phromthep Cape esp during sunset so beautiful, phuket fantasea ! da other attractions r just as fun, dec isnt 2far !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu thank u 4 yr hard work compiling yayas admirers as well as nees n mc's add ons ! ure all so dedicated n appreciated !
tyvm vimalee i love reading yr bts story !
shoutout of love 2 lovely hope ure having a great day !

pinky3

sarNie Adult
That guy who wants to cook for ya is a rapper , from thitanium .
There are alot of Dara's who like n admired yaya and nadech or yadech . The one Dara that really want yadech to end up together cuz they r perfect is tukky.. But again no pressure , when it come to love , it's between two people n both know was best for themselves. For me , I am just gonna enjoy what they have to offer at this moment , no matter what the outcome of their future.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thank you, Keylargo! I miss you and your sweet comments also! Thanks for the suggestion on places to visit! I will def check them out! And yessss.....two and a half more months and I'll be in beautiful Thailand!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
haha..that's the way to go Neezy! Gotta support our Nadech or Yaya if at all possible. ;) Thanks! I am looking forward to going back. I need it. So tired from working. lol
Welcome Clacken - Don't be nervous or shy to put out your thoughts and opinions or just to converstate. The more the merrier!
Thanks for sharing everyone! I love Nadech's cries :cloud9:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Welcome Clacken to Yadech home :) all of us here don't judge, just like what Neezy said. We share and enjoy everyone comment, pic, mv, and article. As you can see we don't just talk about RFDT here, we talk about anything and everything about Yadech. Make yourself feel at home and hope to see you join us often.

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Morning every1! Have a nice and blessed day na ka!

@bubba, vimalee: Let me give u a big hug! :kiss: U always work so hard to translate for us. I admire two u a lot bcoz Thai words is very difficult to read, i just can hear some simple words :D Khop khun mak mak mak na ka!

@pee lu: i love ur list a lot. The last one in ur list is the best :thumbsup:

Cre: Fatookta Tookta

@calacken: Warm welcome to u ka! Hope u enjoy this thread and have fun here!!! :dance3:

:thanks: each of u for all ur updating and sharing!!! :wink:
Is there any1 know abt this program - Shot Ded Keela Champ? :shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otHqopZKskw

All i can hear is Super Hero :weee: The third place is Camilo Villegas, who is a Colombian professional golfer, in Spiderman image. The second is LeBron James, nicknamed King James, he is an American basketball superstar played for the Miami Heat, in Superman image. And the first may be the most well-known, Muhammad Ali, a former professional boxer of the United States. His famous quote is "I run on the road, long before I dance under the lights. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ”Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” And i heard Yaya said not only she but also many people in Thailand love P'Ken and P'Anne. Her favorite moive is "Lord of the Ring".
That's all i can hear ka :D Ah, do u all know JJ has more votes than Nadech? :annoyed: Yadech's fan are appealing every1 to vote for Nadech.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Just dropping by before I call it a night. I checked IG an hour ago and Nadech was up but 1,500 votes, now JJ is beating Nadech by 1,000 votes! My hands are so cramped. I just uploaded and tagged 125 pics of Yadech. So tired, I will continue tomorrow. Just want to remind you ladies to please help support Yadech so they can maintain their #1 spot ka! Su su! Goodnight everyone!

Look who voted for his Nong Sao!