[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
how lovely they are !

Thanks lu for sharing this picture.  It reminded me of Ploykampetch magazine where Yaya said Nadech wanted to be involved in every aspects:  hair, make up, clothes, lightning, etc.

Lol, the first thing he asked Yaya when she walked into the set for Ploykampetch photo shoot was, "let me see your fingernails.  Good, let's paint them with nude color."  He also watched her while she was having making done during GRGR, TNNKK and I'm sure many other events as well.  He could have just played the Angry Birds game on his Samsung, but instead he chose to watch his nong having make up done.  Aww, how sweet.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

What was great about this picture was that they communicate through the mirror!....They could see each other expression...Nay, they know each other so well even if there was a curtain separating them they still could communicate somehow.

@pinky3, thanks for sharing the Sport Champs clip.  This was just the teaser and the show will air later.  The host asked Yaya if she could have some power what would she do with it.   She said since she was just an ordinary person, she would like to be a good listener and a good adviser and if she could have power she would like to be able to distinguish the fire to stop from spreading.  We could use some help badly here in California where I live.  We have ten of thousands of acres burning.   Yaya also said she wanted to blow the bad air away like carbon dioxide so people can breath healthy air.  How sweet and caring our nang fah, no wonder so many people loves her  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
meocutduoi said:
:tease: Hi all my dear ladies! Miss all of u a lot! My last week was pretty busy, i still came here everyday but i just could read and said thanks!
Every1, please receive my huge :thanks: bcoz of all ur updating, ur translation and ur cmts!!! :heart: Ur sharing make my days easier and much more relaxing!!!
After watching the recent clip and pics, i think Yaya is more open with her Pee Chai. I see her reactions with Nadech r closer and her tender eyes for him is so clear! :D There r a lot of Yadech shippers indeed. P'Ek is one of them :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdmPgY-OU1w

As i heard from this clip, P'Ek asked Yaya which country in the world she like most. If i'm not wrong, i heard she love Italy. Then, P'Ek asked fanclub to guess which province in Thailand Yaya want to go to most. A lot of them answered it was Khon Kaen :clap: U know why they said so, right? But the correct answer was Chonburi province, because she wants to go home. Her hometown, Pattaya city, is located in Chonburi. Then, P'Ek gave to fanclub the same question about Nadech. Could u hear fanclub say loudly Pattaya? :coverlaf:  Love them so much!!! Our handsome guy was so smart, his answer was Autaradid. :loool:
Feel easy to correct me na, my dear ladies! :D

@meo, you've done a great job translating here!   Thank you na.

When people answered correctly that Italy was the country Yaya wanted to visit, the MC said can you guys at least tried to pretend to answer it wrong so we can have something to talk about or the show can go on longer, something in that nature, lol.

He then said let's guess which province Yaya would like to visit.  There are 76 provinces in Thailand (Provinces are like States for those of us who live in the USA).  Of course, we all know that Korn Kaew cannot be left out.  Someone mentioned Phu Ket which is a very beautiful and popular tourist destination. 

Then the host asked the audience to guess Nadech's favorite city to visit.  Well, there are more cities than provinces so it will be more difficult to guess.  Again, the city of Pattaya (Yaya's hometown) is pretty obvious that most people will say and like meo said our smart boy wouldn't pick that for sure!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
People said Mam and Yaya can pass as sisters.  That's fine with me because they are mixed, sweet looking and are popular, but I don't want Yaya to have the same career path like Mam before she got married.

Mam was pregnant with a married man before his divorce was final.  She denied that she was pregnant and many people including her best friends believed and supported her.  Mam was the princess of Thai entertainment during that time and when she was pregnant before marriage and denied it, her once rosy acting career was over.   Today, she has three children: two boys and one girl.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to @meo @vimalee and @pinky3 for translation. pinky3, hope u could be here often to bring us many news.

thanks to everyone who shared photos and infos with us.

someone translate the general idea of this article on fb. nadech is really matured in his mind, omg, he is just around 20yrs, but he can see so far....

"Nadech has been asked how he feels when he has been compared to James Jiraya the new popular actor, he said he faced a lot of news and he had been compared with the elders before, he felt nothing and he wants the new comer not to think much,the news has come and gone. he has Buddha's words to teach himself; know-see-calm-still, and one word he used when he faced the news is to "put down", it's the best thing in life."

:thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

cr pitt / NY club fb

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meocutduoi said:
:tease: Hi all my dear ladies! Miss all of u a lot! My last week was pretty busy, i still came here everyday but i just could read and said thanks!
Every1, please receive my huge :thanks: bcoz of all ur updating, ur translation and ur cmts!!! :heart: Ur sharing make my days easier and much more relaxing!!!
After watching the recent clip and pics, i think Yaya is more open with her Pee Chai. I see her reactions with Nadech r closer and her tender eyes for him is so clear! :D There r a lot of Yadech shippers indeed. P'Ek is one of them :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdmPgY-OU1w

As i heard from this clip, P'Ek asked Yaya which country in the world she like most. If i'm not wrong, i heard she love Italy. Then, P'Ek asked fanclub to guess which province in Thailand Yaya want to go to most. A lot of them answered it was Khon Kaen :clap: U know why they said so, right? But the correct answer was Chonburi province, because she wants to go home. Her hometown, Pattaya city, is located in Chonburi. Then, P'Ek gave to fanclub the same question about Nadech. Could u hear fanclub say loudly Pattaya? :coverlaf:  Love them so much!!! Our handsome guy was so smart, his answer was Autaradid. :loool:
Feel easy to correct me na, my dear ladies! :D This pic is so interesting, i have never seen the left pic before. I wonder how our Nadech's feeling is when he sees this pic! :pervie: Have a sweet dream, u guys! :kiss:

Good job meo :thumbsup: .

I super love this guessing game mak na.  One of my favorite part is @.45, when Pe Ek, the MC, said Yaya will change from Phu Ket to somewhere else.  Then, the audience screamed Khon Kaen, so Pe Ek continued to say Yaya might want to go shopping at Sisaket OK?  (which put another big smile on Nadech :bhehe: )  Sisaket is where Nadech will have Yum Yum event the next day na .  What's the MC tried to tell us hah :pervie: ?   He is definitely a Yadech shipper hehe.

Thanks you everyone for sharing.  And, @nykim, thanks for the link  na.  We'll always support Yadech.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Charlenem said:

cr:นิตยสาร Request 16-30 กันยายน 2556

sorry to disturb everyone again, can anyone kindly translate it if u have a little free time? in general idea is ok too!!!! thanks in advance!!! :thanks:

cr as tagged
I haven't forget about this yet.  The wordings are so small, I have to borrow my brother's IPad to enlarge them so when I have more time, I'll translate it. 
The big tittle said.  Phenomenon 'Nadech-Yaya'

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
so happy 2hear from u tippy meo sasha, miz u ladies much ! thanks meo wif trans nice 2 read them ! n look forward 2c u all when uve time 2spare, tc !
thanks v much vimalee wif account ! u always give satisfaction 2da story behind ! i love how he likes 2stay close 2his gf, cant stay away from her hehe !
hi bubba tyvm again, always read wif appreciation 4 helping wif trans, ilu !
hi nykim welcome back ! thank u will support yadech as da most huggable couple !
thank u 2u2 charlenem 4getting da answer 4us, nadech is wise n mature beyond his years ! tyvm C !
hi lu thank u my lu 4 always posting many beautiful pic ! why do i think tat da star tee could be bought by his gf cos guy dun normally buy pattern clothing like tat, its a girl thing n da interpretation of da tee, of course its cute n she c him as #1 star n is always her star ! maybe i think 2much cud b bought by his mom !
thank u pinky wif trans, appreciate it !
hello 2my sweet falada !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for posting pictures, updates, and comments. Love it.
@lovely Thanks, LoL I've been busy with school, and plus I do a lot of things. (LOL I know everyone is busy) I'll try to post as much as I can, and you, too. Please post a lot, and spoil us. :D

Credits: NY Club Photos
Nadech

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4info, yaya is da epitome of beauty n event suits her 2a t...n hotshot photographer is 2hot, both r gorgeous !
thank u v much mc 4 scb vdo, appreciate it !
take care wif sch stuff falada, u just being here wif shoutout is good enough 4me as long as u dun stop visiting !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Nykim for the voting link & instructions. I will definitely put in my vote! We gotta make sure they will win!
Thanks for pictures & update again everyone!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Thanks lu for sharing this picture.  It reminded me of Ploykampetch magazine where Yaya said Nadech wanted to be involved in every aspects:  hair, make up, clothes, lightning, etc.

Lol, the first thing he asked Yaya when she walked into the set for Ploykampetch photo shoot was, "let me see your fingernails.  Good, let's paint them with nude color."  He also watched her while she was having making done during GRGR, TNNKK and I'm sure many other events as well.  He could have just played the Angry Birds game on his Samsung, but instead he chose to watch his nong having make up done.  Aww, how sweet.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

What was great about this picture was that they communicate through the mirror!....They could see each other expression...Nay, they know each other so well even if there was a curtain separating them they still could communicate somehow.

@pinky3, thanks for sharing the Sport Champs clip.  This was just the teaser and the show will air later.  The host asked Yaya if she could have some power what would she do with it.   She said since she was just an ordinary person, she would like to be a good listener and a good adviser and if she could have power she would like to be able to distinguish the fire to stop from spreading.  We could use some help badly here in California where I live.  We have ten of thousands of acres burning.   Yaya also said she wanted to blow the bad air away like carbon dioxide so people can breath healthy air.  How sweet and caring our nang fah, no wonder so many people loves her  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

vimalee  :thanks: so much.
gosh, yaya is such a sweet, humble, down to earth girl with a noble heart. of the many things in the world she could wish for herself, she chose something that wud benefit others most - be a gud listener and adviser, wishing she can make ppl breath healthily... a beautiful girl with beautiful heart. i'm speechless