[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol you guys are so cute & funny! I am constantly running out of tissues too moving onto rags now haha
Wow! That is a lot of viewers! Congrats to this thread. I am so glad that Yadech has such true loving fans.
Those Lays pictures are such a tease. I wanna see more pictures of them together & outside of work ;)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
lol m9 dont resort to using the rags na, i have plenty of tissues to share around, dont want to see u bleeding more using the rags lol so me, you and lu are all officially in the blood supplying team, lets help each other out with our nose bleeding problems!! we may not be busy now as the oxy team is at work, but when rftd is on air every1 will be frantically looking for us, we can raise our prices then ok *evil laugh* but dw bubba, vimalee, cookies and lovelyk, you girls will get free service and special treatment for all the wonderful translations ja!!

btw lovelyk, thank you so much for translating yaya's 3zaap show!! *joob joob*

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks mrschum or the pantene links awww she answered that her shining moment was fron duang jai akkanee cos thats when more people started to know and recognise her (secretly want her to answer cos its when she met and got to know her pchai)

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I really loving and enjoying this thread! It's great that everyone was commenting funny things or great things about Yadech. Thanks everyone here, for sharing pictures and videos! :Thanks: you

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
yaya kugimiya, you are right.  BIG thanks to Yadech fans in Thailand for their continued dedication, love and support for Nadech and Yaya.   Without the fans, we will not be here discussing about Yadech in this thread.  Originally, Nadech was supposed to play the role of Mario in Rising Sun part 1 with Taew.    Many said it was a perfect casting because Nang Ek was Thai and she was a few years older than Pra Ek.  Taew is almost three years older than Nadech.  However, the fans really wanted Yaya to be in this RS series.  They rallied and requested producers and Ch3 to include Yaya in this project.   Eventually, the fans won and Yaya got to play Mayumi and Nadech Ryo in RS part 2.

A huge kudos and BIG thanks to Pe Mam and Pa Jaew, the producer and director of DJA, for listening to their conscience and instinct.     

Yaya was the only actress that passed all the roles of the female characters in 4HJHKK series, but not everyone could play Jeed so Yaya got the role.  Originally, the team were thinking about having Boy Pakorn playing the role of Fai in DJA.  However, they decided to go with Nadech because they felt that both Nadech and yaya are young, similar in ages and Yaya would feel more comfortable acting with Nadech than with Boy.    Thanks heaven, we got Nadech and Yaya as Fai and Jeed....and the rest is history!

and i'm glad they did! 
no offence to other actor/actressess in 4HJHKK series but i can only feel the chemistry with yadech. their face expression, gestures and sweetness really works! face expression is  one thing, but i;ve never seen any acting with lively eyes expression like yaya's and nadech. i always here ppl says abt chemistry... but i've never really understand what chemistry in acting means until i watch yadech together in lakorn... they just send sparks to my heart ;-).

ausa ~ congratulations! sooo excitinggg!!! :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance2:

xox ~ i love ur signature... yadech very sexy pose and very brilliant job too

sovatana ~ hi, i'm new here but i'm hooked! do comeback whenever u hv time ;-)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:
lol m9 dont resort to using the rags na, i have plenty of tissues to share around, dont want to see u bleeding more using the rags lol so me, you and lu are all officially in the blood supplying team, lets help each other out with our nose bleeding problems!! we may not be busy now as the oxy team is at work, but when rftd is on air every1 will be frantically looking for us, we can raise our prices then ok *evil laugh* but dw bubba, vimalee, cookies and lovelyk, you girls will get free service and special treatment for all the wonderful translations ja!!

btw lovelyk, thank you so much for translating yaya's 3zaap show!! *joob joob*

Like this, we would like to announce that Blood Supplying Team ( BST) has been found today on 10 Sep,2013 with 3 honor members : Bubbles8 :scooter:, m9saeteurn1 :scooter: and Luloveyaya. :scooter: We will be responsible to rescue any lady having problem with Yadech's sexiness, hot scenes, sweet scenes that lead to instantly nose bleed OR anyone just bleeding with no reason ( :scratchhead2: ).

For first 10 years, we will apply free service as part of our promotion ( long-term marketing strategy), you just need to call out our name " BST" or one of our members' name as " Bubble"; " m9" or " Lu" , we will try to reach to you as soon as possible. In case, you wait but no one comes to you, please understand that we are bleeding somewhere else and are trying hard to rescue ourselves ...

If you have any recommendation(  :secret: ) or complain ( :smack: :rant: :teary: ) or compliment ( :thumbsup: :woot:), please feel free to tell us. We will choose the one that we want to hear and reply back. If you do not receive any reply from us, please understand that we have nothing to say or do not want to reply to your suggestion . :dance2: :whatever:

Finally, we love you all ladies, let's be healthy and stay with us and Yadech. Love ya ! :heart: :flowers:

First Bonus :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ceTDXG9Zcg

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
*lol* lu, now i'm having my nosebleed juz reading ur announcement. u girls r so funny and naughty too!  :woot:  :woot2: 

anyway :thumbsup:  2 our team of superheroes ;-) ... i'm sure ur sick bay will be overloaded in shortwhile :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi sovatana so happy ure back here, welcome back! Take yr time 2njoy, laugh, admire da posts here, ull love it as much as i do! O

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lu n team congratulations 2 a new establishment of pro med svs, we know where 2 seek immediate assistance now n thanks 4 da generous offer! m v sure yr svs will b highly seek all bcos of yadech!
Im drooling over grgr pic u hv there but still holding well, bst not required yet thanks lu!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello charlenem thank u 4 pic ! even in sch uni yaya looks so gorgeous ! they both look great ! fans must b so happy !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
yaya kugimiya, you are right.  BIG thanks to Yadech fans in Thailand for their continued dedication, love and support for Nadech and Yaya.   Without the fans, we will not be here discussing about Yadech in this thread.  Originally, Nadech was supposed to play the role of Mario in Rising Sun part 1 with Taew.    Many said it was a perfect casting because Nang Ek was Thai and she was a few years older than Pra Ek.  Taew is almost three years older than Nadech.  However, the fans really wanted Yaya to be in this RS series.  They rallied and requested producers and Ch3 to include Yaya in this project.   Eventually, the fans won and Yaya got to play Mayumi and Nadech Ryo in RS part 2.

A huge kudos and BIG thanks to Pe Mam and Pa Jaew, the producer and director of DJA, for listening to their conscience and instinct.     

Yaya was the only actress that passed all the roles of the female characters in 4HJHKK series, but not everyone could play Jeed so Yaya got the role.  Originally, the team were thinking about having Boy Pakorn playing the role of Fai in DJA.  However, they decided to go with Nadech because they felt that both Nadech and yaya are young, similar in ages and Yaya would feel more comfortable acting with Nadech than with Boy.    Thanks heaven, we got Nadech and Yaya as Fai and Jeed....and the rest is history!

Hi Vimalee

i'm so glad to know that yadech fans in thailand are really awesome to do some rally just to plead to the producers of reuniting yadech in a lakorn in the case of rs is priceless.i would love to meet those thai yadech fans someday on yadech's wedding day :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

i therefore conclude at the end it is God's will for yadech to be together always as what lu said which is correct :cheer: YADECH A PERFECT MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN :cheer:  :cheer: BRAVO TO YADECH AND YADECHERS :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks MrsChums

for yaya's videos i can feel and i can imagine how nadech reacts to the beauty of his gf i'm sure he is in c9 and drooling lol! :cheer:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@key   they r nice to be together, right? i cant wait to see their picture on seventeen
@yaya kugimiya   sorry to reply u late, thanks to ur comment which supports my long comments all the time...lol! :cheer:

cr:ny club fb

i dont know exactly what they talking about, but from the english words "never die" and the photos, i guess they r talking about nadech's popularity never dies, and he still stands strong, very strong. if i was wrong, so forgive me...lol! medias like to make news to compare, but the reality will not be made up. ppl's hearts can follow who they love, like us, we love nadech as no.1 only!! am i right? gals? :woot2: :woot2:

dear bubba, vimalee, cookiies, lovely k and luloveyaya, could u help us to translate the general idea? thank u in advance!!! :dance1: :dance1: