[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh....Lu, you're so funny!!  Are you okay now??  Do you need oxygen tank or smelling salts my dear??

LOVE LOVE, The style of suptars.

cr:Oops magazine

Urassaya Sperbund:

I'm a person who can easily say I love someone esp. my mom.  I'll tell her everyday.  So doing I Love U or heart pictures is a universal communication,
whoever see it will clearly know the meaning just like Yaya kha.

Nadech Kugimiya

My method of saying Love:   If saying it to my mom, then it'll be a question style.   Have you eaten yet?  Give a gift.  If to a girlfriend, I'll give her flowers
and take her out to dinner.  After the surprise, I might say I love you (heart).   Since we're young, the manner and words ought to be the style of a little bit
funny and cheeky (laughing).

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Oh....Lu, you're so funny!!  Are you okay now??  Do you need oxygen tank or smelling salts my dear??

Thank you Bubba, I wish you were here a little bit earlier, I just had a hard time to recover myself. But now, I'm totally fine, haha.

Thanks for translation ka. I wish they will say like :

Yaya: I love hugging P' Nadech and pulling out his chest hairs, more hairs means more love ka :dance3:

Nadech: I love piggybacking her around, even it's hard to carry her as she has big bone, I will try my best. For me , Love is sacrifice krub !

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

LOVE LOVE, The style of suptars.

cr:Oops magazine

Urassaya Sperbund:

I'm a person who can easily say I love someone esp. my mom.  I'll tell her everyday.  So doing I Love U or heart pictures is a universal communication,
whoever see it will clearly know the meaning just like Yaya kha.

Nadech Kugimiya

My method of saying Love:   If saying it to my mom, then it'll be a question style.   Have you eaten yet?  Give a gift.  If to a girlfriend, I'll give her flowers
and take her out to dinner.  After the surprise, I might say I love you (heart).   Since we're young, the manner and words ought to be the style of a little bit
funny and cheeky (laughing).

"Since we're young, the manner and words ought to be the style of a little bit
funny and cheeky (laughing)."

the word "since we're young" ... Awww nadech giving a hints abt he and nong sao?  is that why he likes to teased his nong sao to the max? gosh, i woke up to be send straight back to  :cloud9:  juz by reading this sweet confession! thanks bubba ;-)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe @mrschum I not only like I "love" it haha what a hunk! thank you for sharing!

Is the interview from the Opps Magazine recent?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
pinky3 said:
:thanks: pinky3 for sharing the clip na!
Yaya was a lucky girl.  she got to visit and take a tour around one of the oldest factory that produces fragrance in France.   She said she likes the fragrance that is fresh, cool, and light and she would spray them on her hands/arms and rub them together so the scents can last longer.  She also like to put some around/behind her neck area so when fans hugged her they would feel good and smell the aroma of the fragrance.   No wonder the fans said both Nadech and Yaya always smell so good!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Vimalee and all

sorry if i forgot those mag companies who are tirelessly believing in yadech :scratchhead2:

but all in all the credit of all grattitudes of yadech success goes to all yadech fans in the whole world :thumbsup:  esp the netizens....i'm sure producers,mag co.,cf advertisers are lurking here. just like you said Vimalee yadech has millions of fans from all over the world :heart: yadech's projects together defends on us now and in the future :heart: so let's continue loving yadech :cheer: the most in demand couple and the best in chemistry of collaboration...... a perfect match indeed :heart:

yaya kugimiya, you are right.  BIG thanks to Yadech fans in Thailand for their continued dedication, love and support for Nadech and Yaya.   Without the fans, we will not be here discussing about Yadech in this thread.  Originally, Nadech was supposed to play the role of Mario in Rising Sun part 1 with Taew.    Many said it was a perfect casting because Nang Ek was Thai and she was a few years older than Pra Ek.  Taew is almost three years older than Nadech.  However, the fans really wanted Yaya to be in this RS series.  They rallied and requested producers and Ch3 to include Yaya in this project.   Eventually, the fans won and Yaya got to play Mayumi and Nadech Ryo in RS part 2.

A huge kudos and BIG thanks to Pe Mam and Pa Jaew, the producer and director of DJA, for listening to their conscience and instinct.     

Yaya was the only actress that passed all the roles of the female characters in 4HJHKK series, but not everyone could play Jeed so Yaya got the role.  Originally, the team were thinking about having Boy Pakorn playing the role of Fai in DJA.  However, they decided to go with Nadech because they felt that both Nadech and yaya are young, similar in ages and Yaya would feel more comfortable acting with Nadech than with Boy.    Thanks heaven, we got Nadech and Yaya as Fai and Jeed....and the rest is history!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@m9, It is the Oops Magazine, September 2013 issue na.
@Lu, I like your wishes too hehe.
@Sasha, me too.  I'm in cloud9 :cloud9: with you and waiting for keylargo and huanzhu to join hehe.
@Vimalee, thank you my dear for the translation and info.   Like you said, thanks goodness, it's Nadech and Yaya!!!

Today, Nadech and Yaya will have photo shoot for Magazine, then  Yaya wil join MIU MIU shop's grand opening in the evening.

cr:as tagged

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
Wow.... We have been chatting, sharing and commenting without realizing this thread has passed a million views! I couldn't have said it better than vimalee, but still, a BIG THANK YOU is a must to all the lovely ladies here and everyone else who visits this thread.!

Thanks vimalee for sharing with us the fan comments, I have the same thought as the first comment hehehe ^^

Thanks bubba for translation! <3 dinner? Checked. Flowers? Anyone can remember if nadech gave flowers to his nong besides in lakorns? :D I hope he did give the thorn free rose to yaya in the recent party that they both attended :D

Lu love your funny comments! ESP the plucking chest hair hahaha.... Nadech don't need a shaver anymore!

And thanks bubba again for info, looking forward to their photoshoot! And miumiu? Is it coincidental that she was carrying bags of miumiu yesterday while shopping with daddy sperbund? :Dn

Thanks my sweet sweet key! Happy Tuesday to you as well!, <3! I feel the same as you, rftd is still filming yet this thread is able to hit over a million views and 30k replies, love for yadech knows no limits! We might even break 2 mil record at this rate!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba im in need of oxy refil atm after reading yr trans of yadech love expression...feels nadech is referring 2 yaya...a little idle time on c9 n i'll b right beside u ok bubba ! O
thanks again 4 da translation vimalee !
congrats ausa m sure u r on c9 holding da mag tightly !
i think we deserve a little pat on the back 4 reaching 1mil views n replies, its a feat ! all thanks 2every1 who so kindly share, contribute !
tippy wish was at home zzZZZ wif da rain !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
yaya kugimiya, you are right.  BIG thanks to Yadech fans in Thailand for their continued dedication, love and support for Nadech and Yaya.   Without the fans, we will not be here discussing about Yadech in this thread.  Originally, Nadech was supposed to play the role of Mario in Rising Sun part 1 with Taew.    Many said it was a perfect casting because Nang Ek was Thai and she was a few years older than Pra Ek.  Taew is almost three years older than Nadech.  However, the fans really wanted Yaya to be in this RS series.  They rallied and requested producers and Ch3 to include Yaya in this project.   Eventually, the fans won and Yaya got to play Mayumi and Nadech Ryo in RS part 2.

A huge kudos and BIG thanks to Pe Mam and Pa Jaew, the producer and director of DJA, for listening to their conscience and instinct.     

Yaya was the only actress that passed all the roles of the female characters in 4HJHKK series, but not everyone could play Jeed so Yaya got the role.  Originally, the team were thinking about having Boy Pakorn playing the role of Fai in DJA.  However, they decided to go with Nadech because they felt that both Nadech and yaya are young, similar in ages and Yaya would feel more comfortable acting with Nadech than with Boy.    Thanks heaven, we got Nadech and Yaya as Fai and Jeed....and the rest is history!

I dont want but I have to say that THANK GOD , they did not pair up Yaya with Boy Pakorn. I like him but I have never seen any possible chemistry between them, they always look like pe-nong , Nadech's fav term.

I have just followed them for about 6 months, seem like there are a lots of things for me to discover more. I'm really happy that they are Thai stars and doing Thai lakorn, I mean you can have more chances to see your fav couple to be paired again and again in Thai showbiz. It's totally another story in Korean showbiz T_T

I'm starting to watch DJA again with Vietnamese Sub and have learn quite lots of new Thai words  now hahaha

Thank you ja ! :flowers:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ausa, congratulations na!   You are so lucky; I think tippy mentioned that they were out of stocks.

@MrsChum, have you received yours yet?

Yaya ka, it is okay to let your pe chai won once in a while because he always let you win all the time.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
tippytoes said:
Mae pla is no longer smiling at her daughter alone, she will always have yaya's biggest fan (her son in law hehe) smiling and laughing with her from now on and forever!!!

lol lu, mrs chum sure knows how 2 make me and m9's nose bleed, been running out of blood for the last 3yrs after knowing these 2, think i need to set up a blood supplying team to help the oxygen tank team (they seem to be overworking lately)

congrats to rftd's thread for reaching the 1mil view milestone (the 1st time i ever commented on here it was only the 30th page or sumfin, and now it's approaching 500, it feels great). thanks you to all the sponsors, producers/directors and of course all the lovely yadechers here and everywhere else for loving yadech!! once rftd is over, im so gona miss every1 here :(

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@ausa, congratulations na!   You are so lucky; I think tippy mentioned that they were out of stocks.

@MrsChum, have you received yours yet?

Yaya ka, it is okay to let your pe chai won once in a while because he always let you win all the time.

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB
No, I haven't receive mine yet. Still waiting, I think US is longer to deliver cus it took over a month to receive the Lays chip and when we got it its was all crush into small pieces. Hopefully I get mine soon....

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
No worry Bubbles8, by that time, no one for you to miss, bcs we will still be here ta lot pai ( forever) hahaha. This thread is not only about RFTD, it's about Yadech, if they are still together like this, we will never go anywhere OR if that day comes, let's create new thread for broken hearts as we might need to stay away from this dangerous thread.

Yes, let's make Blood Supplier Team, I'm bleeding quite often but I have ability to recover myself quite quick, I can be one member of the team na :gungirl:

@ Lovely_k: I love your pictures mak mak na. We can obviously see that they are happy when they are together :kiss3: :kiss3: