[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
tq mrschum & lovely_k...u girls very efficient! :)

http://web.stagram.com/p/540485286131553768_21583220

gonzfrombc Girl on the left looks loke jessica alba   26min

i find the abv comment very cute... he/she commented that yaya looks like jessica alba in the vid. i dont think this person knows yaya coz he/she was referring to 'girl on the left'.  i know in the past ppl said yaya looks like teya rogers... but look like jessica alba - wow!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
WOW, what a beautiful morning waking up to see Yadech and their lovely families together again with some very lucky Lays winners!
:thanks: so much ladies for sharing!

Ten most good looking Thai Male Stars:

credit Nadechworld.com

oh wow! who ever says that nadech is no longer no.1 should really see this vote. looking at the number of votes he gets, he is undoubtly still in the hearts of many ;-)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Good morning Ladies,

Here are some pics to enjoy :) from the Lays Dinner! It looks like Yaya can see in the corner of her eye and someone's has the "get your mitts off my man look)! hehe  :bhehe: I don't blame her hehe.
P.S: Yaya has her promise ring on lol 
here is an IG video to check out :) http://instagram.com/p/eAB569jtAr/

so envy for the winner ....I want a hug tooo !!!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, MrsChum, Sasha,  thanks for :coolpix:  and links ja.  As always, Yadech look great and so happy when they're together.
@nett, you're welcome and thanks for your comments.
@Vimalee, thanks for the most handsome Male stars.  Of course, Nadech is still no. 1!!!
@keylargo, yk, ausa, Lu, huanzhu,  :thanks: for lovely comments mak mak na.
@yk, I think that would mean "I'm super duper happy"
Awww.....huanzhu,  here's a BIG HUG from all of us na :grouphug: and a :highfive: :kiss:  too.

Here's the clip that MrsChum provided the link.  Yaya is so cute....
Ost of Superhero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4kAY7zpTI
cr:8DimensionTV

Here's the picture from the clip

cr:as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Lovely, MrsChum, Sasha,  thanks for :coolpix:  and links ja.  As always, Yadech look great and so happy when they're together.
@nett, you're welcome and thanks for your comments.
@Vimalee, thanks for the most handsome Male stars.  Of course, Nadech is still no. 1!!!
@keylargo, yk, ausa, Lu, huanzhu,  :thanks: for lovely comments mak mak na.
Awww.....huanzhu,  here's a BIG HUG from all of us na :grouphug: and a :highfive: :kiss:  too.

Here's the clip that MrsChum provided the link.  Yaya is so cute....
Ost of Superhero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4kAY7zpTI
cr:8DimensionTV

Here's the picture from the clip

cr:as tagged
big group hug :grouphug: :grouphug: + Nadech + Yaya

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Good morning from Bangkok ! It is the beginning of new week again ^^ Hope you ladies great week na ka !

WOW, so many pictures and those fans are damn so lucky. Thank you all for pictures and update ka :dance1: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I love the filming house, so nice , cannot wait to see their scenes there ^^

This winner seems to be overacted hahaha

cr: as tagged

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
*lol* m9 u really know how to make us feel good again... the pics n comments r just sooo funny  :woot:  :woot2:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lol: 

ok here i want to share with u a mv by porpeartord... i just love the song though i dont understand even a word. i;m sorry if this hv been posted b4

http://youtu.be/xwc6pGpzcr0

it late... see u girls agains 2moro... gud night
Sasha! Love the mv!!!! Love love love the song too! Even though I don't understand a word either! 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies! There's so many updates. Thanks to everyone for sharing! Sorry I have not been posting. Been outta town plus no photobucket app. I have been reading everyone comment & posts tho.
Aww, they look so lovely at the Lays dinner. Haha I like that picture of Nadech getting harassed by the fans LoL ;) that would so be me hehe
Nadech is such a proud winner lol he should say nongs flavor was his favorite ;)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 welcome back, whenever u were away i sure do miz u ! glad ure back ! O
thank u lovely u posted so many lays pic, i njoy v much looking at their goofiness ! hehe being da winner nadech wore da crown ... wait till their wedding 4sure da crown will b on yaya ! i look forward 2 tat day !
hi lu good morning n wish u a great work week ahead 2 !
hi mc hope ure much better n thank u 4 yr efforts wif so many posts, tyvm mc, heart u !
hello falada take care ! O

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks @Lu and Lovely for more pictures
@m9,  they went out to dinner to celebrate Nadech's winning of course hehe  j/k na.

Here's the collage of all the activities, CFs, and events for Lays this year.     From the Presenters launching, to the short film that extremely FIN, to CFs for everybody to watch on TV, then comes the charity event for the children, next is the competition of the best-selling flavor, and last but not least is the dinner date with the lucky winners.   I sure have fun following the timeline for Lays na.

Yaya is so beautiful in BTS for Laurier CF.

cr:as tagged &@imyui_ka

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=57zOFbjfEjs&feature=g-subs-u
cr:pitta

nadech was so CUTE at the beginning of the vdo, then i was so touched when he asked for a shirt for that lil girl, being kind and generous is such an automatic and natural thing for him. he keeps proving to me that im loving the right person and adoring him is so worthwhile for the last 3yrs.

Regarding his new lakorn, pls give pat a chance na she seems really cute, and im not worried cos have alot of faith in my boy. I personally prefer him to act with girls outside the 4hk series, cos firstly i know it's silly but i love that series to bits, and the whole family has imprinted in me. secondly, i think it's going to be so much more awkward and uncomfortable for nadech to do and for yaya to watch her man doing love scenes with her best friends (this only if assuming that they are item heh). nevertheless i will always support him

After watching the yaya's 3 zaap, even without understanding much, i can totally tell that yaya is totally smitten by him " handsome talented, 'nadech this p'nadech that" lol @m9, yaya is trying to steal the title 'nadechs biggest fans' from us, we gotta do sumfin asap!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Do sth bubbles8, let's do it now. I was shocked as well as she praised him without any hestitance, even calmed hefself before the mag photoshoot that she needs to act as professional , hahaha.

I'm enjoying reading your comments na, thanks !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol @ Bubba I bet they sure did after the Lays event.
@Bubbles8 & Luloveyaya haha right? Yaya - you can be his sweetheart & best friend but please let us be his biggest fans since that's all that we can do & have LoL
I really love that she's so outspoken & truely shows her affection toward Nadech. It let my heart feels content bkos back then she was really tight lip & I really didnt know her feelings toward Nadech. Now, he's her definition of a "perfect man". ;)