[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
m9saeteurn1 said:
Oops, sorry Luloveyaya! I get too excited to respond that I don't even pay attention to who wrote it. haha
Good Morning ladies. Whoa! There is so much to read this morning. I like everyone's input about Nadech & Pat. I don't think we have anything to worry about. If anything it would just be the media stiring drama for their own being.
Charlenem - I LOVE all those pictures you've shared! :yes:

Here's Nadech's expression about us worrying about him & Pat :woot2:  :woot:

He says "Please don't worry girls" :woot2:

Happy Friday! :dance3:

*lol* m9 u really know how to make us feel good again... the pics n comments r just sooo funny  :woot:  :woot2:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lol: 

ok here i want to share with u a mv by porpeartord... i just love the song though i dont understand even a word. i;m sorry if this hv been posted b4

http://youtu.be/xwc6pGpzcr0

it late... see u girls agains 2moro... gud night

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Key and Love_k,

You are such a sweetheart!  

You are very kind and generous with your praise and appreciation for everyone.

Keep on being who you are na....that is, a very sweet and lovely person.

'Cyber hugs ' and :kiss: from all of us.

*****************************************************************************************************************

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i love da vdo, song, yr pic story of yadech charlenem, its really a beautiful song ! yaya looked satisfied, da most natural like them being h&w besides nadech while doing merit ! thanks 4 sharing wif us.
hi tippy welcome back, its good ure back, we sure do miz u !
hi lovely thanks ! love yr analysis of da pic and totally agreeing n loving yr tots ! yadech ever !
thanks mc, yadech r da disney prince n princess, so cute !
hi m9 yr positive outlook is cheery, thanks n 4pic2 !
thanks vimalee ure all so wonderful tats why my heart is always here, i need 2b back here all da time 2 absorb da love, info, sharing n convo wif great yadech community !
gnsd sasha, thanks 4 vdo !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
It seemed like many people like this picture. 

After seeing this picture a couple of times, I have a different thought today.   It seemed like Yaya gave him a "warning look" like " Why are you giving me that sweet eyes things.  Didn't we agree not to have PDA (public displayed of affection) and there are many people here. "   :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
It seemed like many people like this picture. 

After seeing this picture a couple of times, I have a different thought today.   It seemed like Yaya gave him a "warning look" like " Why are you giving me that sweet eyes things.  Didn't we agree not to have PDA (public displayed of affection) and there many people here. "   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: 
  credit:  Barry.Ya FB
HAHAHA Vimalee, we should give some award or title for this pic, all of ladies are crazy for this one, even Bubba gave legendary bonus " I love Pe Nadech mak mak kha" after seeing this pic. Let me give the name first "Am I too beautiful?" code AITB , HAHA.

I found that half of this thread are about Yadech, but the other half are for us saying thank you, praising each other, showing how we love being here PLUS " Good morning, Good night , welcome back" ... hahaha It is super cute and Thank you all ladies. Sorry, I havr nothing to contribute on first half today, then I decided to go for the other, hahaha.

How I wish we can gather together, all ladies and have one crazy party together ! Good night, babies!

@ Tippy : How is your trip? Did u come back or still,on the trip? Hope that you are still in relax time na, but take time and come here with us. I miss u na :x

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@hi tippy!!!! how is ur trip?? happy to have u back here!!

@everyone, thanks for sharing the photos, informations and comments!!!

can anyone translate it? guess the media is curious about their relationship as always, is it about secret engagement? lol! thanks in advance!!!!

cr: ny home at pantip fb

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you m9, vimalee, bubba, lovely, ausa, yk, key, lu, charlene, sasha, mrschum, meo, nett, falada, nee, pinky, huanzhu, queenyeon and everyone else who has contributed to this thread! i've missed out plenty, took me hours to catch up on everything! you ladies sure do a wonderful job in moving this thread real fast hehe.. love the kendo scene, @lu & @queenyeon ! omg your siggies  :heart:  :heart: and bonus i love pe nadech mak mak pic, so priceless!! feels like i'm watching a lakorn just looking at the pic. 

@yk you're right, but i'm just sad that i couldn't get a copy of it... was so looking forward to it T_T 
@key thanks dear for welcome back! i miss you mak mak wish you a great weekend ahead!  :heart:
@lu i'm back from trip, it was fun and a bit exhausting finding places haha.. i miss you too dear!  :heart: you are always so funny, now with code names! hope i can remember them haha... g'night and sweetdreams lu! 
@charlene thanks dear it was great! i miss you and enjoy reading your thoughtful comments  :heart:

i shall look forward to nadech's twin lakorn with taew and pat. hopefully am able to finish it unlike the others... 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
@Charlenem 

i'm afraid nadech will get annoyed of too much repeatitions of yadech relationship and secret engagement questions by the media that will lead nadech to say that they are just SIBLING UP TO NOW this will break my heart into pieces lol!(though we know the reality through their hints and actions)lol!

btw i'm sorry to nadech in advance i really couldnt watch all of his lakorns and movies without yaya as his lover.i'm also sorry to yaya i really cant allow myself to watch her with another leading man except nadech with mario it's ok bec he is nadech's best friend lol!i will just support them with the products of their cfs even without lakorns and movies together i wish they will still be visible together in a cf and merit together like this yr and in the future.i'm sorry for being a possessive and jealous crazy yadech spoiled brat fan lol! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot: 

CaSURVIVOUR

luloveyaya said:
HAHAHA Vimalee, we should give some award or title for this pic, all of ladies are crazy for this one, even Bubba gave legendary bonus " I love Pe Nadech mak mak kha" after seeing this pic. Let me give the name first "Am I too beautiful?" code AITB , HAHA.

I found that half of this thread are about Yadech, but the other half are for us saying thank you, praising each other, showing how we love being here PLUS " Good morning, Good night , welcome back" ... hahaha It is super cute and Thank you all ladies. Sorry, I havr nothing to contribute on first half today, then I decided to go for the other, hahaha.

How I wish we can gather together, all ladies and have one crazy party together ! Good night, babies!

@ Tippy : How is your trip? Did u come back or still,on the trip? Hope that you are still in relax time na, but take time and come here with us. I miss u na :x
@luloveyaya

that would be nice to gather together to scream for yadech's love story this will be possible if their wedding day will come true.i will surely come to thailand no matter how much will it take lol!

CaSURVIVOUR

Sasha said:
*lol* m9 u really know how to make us feel good again... the pics n comments r just sooo funny  :woot:  :woot2:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lol: 

ok here i want to share with u a mv by porpeartord... i just love the song though i dont understand even a word. i;m sorry if this hv been posted b4

http://youtu.be/xwc6pGpzcr0

it late... see u girls agains 2moro... gud night
their video in america reminds me of yaya did not eat until nadech came.

last night my colleague at work was telling me her parents sweet love story she said when her parents were both alive her mom will never eat her dinner until their dad comes home from work.then i suddenly remember was like this in the states everyone was eating except her until nadech came :heart: 

and my parents love story was also cute they were never became a lover or a bfgf as in never they were just best friends my dad and mom were just always together until one day my dad proposed to marry my mom.my mom did not expect it but she was also surprised to accept the proposal meaning her insticnt was ready in fact she told me she never had a chance to be anybodys gf only my dad was her only male best friend ever and then YADECH came into my mind :heart: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Those wedding pictures are so cute. Just image our yadech in their beautiful gown and tuxedo walking down the isle ;) we will one day witness it all on video. LoL
That Sleeping Beauty pictures is so freak cute. Their faces fit perfectly! Thanks everyone for posting and sharing.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Charlenem said:
@hi tippy!!!! how is ur trip?? happy to have u back here!!

@everyone, thanks for sharing the photos, informations and comments!!!

can anyone translate it? guess the media is curious about their relationship as always, is it about secret engagement? lol! thanks in advance!!!!

cr: ny home at pantip fb

Again, the secret engagement that Nadech already answered that was not true.  I'm sorry Yaya Kugimiya but Nadech answered that he and Yaya are still siblings who are still good to each other the same.  Then they went on to talk about how close the two moms and the children are.   They are very close that they always attend merits together and have many family pictures.  Thus, it is very difficult for the fans not to cheer for them.  Finally, they talked about Yaya, Mae Pla, and Mae Kaew went to Marc Jacob event to cheer for Nadech who was a DJ that night.

The last paragraph: 

"These two families are so close and the children are so adorable and getting along very well.  We just cannot help but want them to be in love.   Just get engage already so we can be in peace. "

Lol, this reminded me of the comment I posted awhile back when Yadech went to Bali.

"Just get married already so the whole country doesn't have to worry about your future."   :heart: :heart: :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@tippy, welcome back and glad to hear that you had fun on the trip, now you can relax and have fun here with us na.  Miss you mak ja.
@Lu, :heart:  your code name, so cute  hehe.
@Charlenem, yk, Vimalee,Sasha, MrsChum, keylargo, ausa, Lovely, m9 thanks for pictures and lovely comments ja.  Oh..and thanks Vimalee for the translation.

Wow!!!!  Even Pe Bird Thongchai,  the legendary superstar and the most famous singer and entertainer in Thailand owned Yadech Traveller Companion issue :heart: :heart: .

cr:NY Home at Pantip

Nadech singing "30 still Beautiful" @ BCF1 party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwsad2mDbg&feature=share
cr:imKoom6

@1:32, LOL .....Por T. gives Nadech a kiss on both cheeks since nong Yaya only givies Pe chai a rose but not a kiss  :bhehe: .

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i love wedding lovely esp witnessing tat of a beloved couple, such a pleasure n joyful 2look at, yadech will b beyond perfect n beautiful ! hope we'll hv da chance 2 do so on yadechs grand day !
thanks yk 4 sharing yr tots on yr parents n colleagues love, v romantic !
thank u 4 trans vimalee, love peeps cheer 4 yadech !
hi bubba how wonderful, pe bird sure loves yadech ! thanks 4 vdo bubba, its funny !
have a beautiful weekend every1 ! O

CaSURVIVOUR

hi Vimalee

so yeah i guess it right nadech will say the hurting word which is SIBLING lol! well it's just a matter of neutralizing yaya's interview at 3zaap show wherein she is full of adoration to nadech.well it doesnt matter telling that hurting word doesnt affect my perspective in fact i have anticipated it my God i'm a 40 something compared to a 21 y/o boy.i mean i trust my life experiences in handling this love matters analysis i've been a youth leader during my younger yrs so i definitely know who is telling the truth or just lying to cover up something by studying their actions.

if yadech stop being sweet to each other off cam and stop doing merits together and yaya stops her adorations to nadech vice versa and then yadech starts to date another people.will i guess i would believe nadech's claim that they are not but just a SIBLING but fortunately nadech is telling the opposite of what we see.he can deny to his heart's content til he will get tired and marry yaya at the end if God's will :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for posting pictures, updates, and videos. :D
Welcome back, Tippy!
Hope that everyone is having a wonderful day! :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL I making a big fuss about Patricia and hoping other fans will to, to make a big enough fuss to where Yaya will hear about it and quickly claim her Pee Chai or show her Pee Chai more love LoL *cross-fingers*

But in all honesty I am excited about the "Padech" Pairing...sorry girls that I made up a name lol. I can support both my Nadech and Yaya separately but most when they are together but I understand that some of you gals can't watch them with other ppl. Like some girls already mention I liked Yaya with Mor Kong. Mor Kong was beyond adorable as Ai Wan in Dao Rueng! I was actually rooting for Ai Rueng & Ai Wan more than Rueng and Palatt.