[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Please enjoy my translation to part 2 of the interview on 3zap!!! Feel free to correct :)  :woot:  :dance1:  :heart:  :crush:  :clap: Still working on Part 3.....
P.S. Yaya's dialogue is the pink font. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jJrbGriFGWI
http://m.youtube.com...bGriFGWI&sns=em

@5:46 The scene that made them become the nations sweetheart is… (Duang Jai Akkanee apple scene)

@7:08 In this scene when your acting are you shy? Yes I'm shy, I couldn't do anything right. Shoving it in his mouth and yet didn't place it in correctly. Your hand was shaky so the apple fell all over the place.
How was Nadech? When Pe Nadech is shy his ears are red so we will lose the shot and he will say I am shy too. It took a LOT of takes.
Did you purposely do a lot of takes.?….. No (shyly)
What do you think of everyone wanting you to be sweethearts? Its a really good feeling that people are supporting both of us. The fan clubs are tired especially when we have individual events that day they have to go to one and then go to the other one afterwards.
When you work on a lakorn with Pe Nadech does it get easier. or is it the chemistry or something else that makes people realize that it fits very well, when you play in a lakorn it makes everyone cheer and support.
I think that because our age is very close and our (?) is the same. When we play in a lakorn we run lines quick we don't think too much. At first when we were filming me and Nadech took about 20 takes for a scene because we weren't use to each other but now I just look at him and make a face and he knows what I'm thinking. So all he does is look at you and he knows what your heart wants. 
In your life have you ever had specific qualities that you would want in your ideal man. My specifications/ qualities are very large I don't really know exactly what they are but I want him to have a nice personality and is fun and enjoyable to be around. Like my dad my dad is very romantic.
When Nadech came by his personality was nice. Pe Nadech is EVERY girls ideal guy.
Pe Nadech also said that Yaya is Every guy's ideal girl. It's true …..(?) whether I'm filming a lakorn with him or not I have to admit He is extremely handsome and a really good person as well.

There answers are always so similar. People are cheering that they want you to be bf and gf because of constant merit days. (She's promoting merit days she says if you want to participate please follow my instagram or Ma Kaew's IG.)
So when you do merits to this degree can you and Nadech be bf and gf??......

end of Part 2

This thread moves so fast! 
Here's for those who might miss Love_k's translation of the 3 Zaap show.      :thanks: so much lovely for you time and efforts.  Khob Khoon mark mark na ka!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone this morning :)  good I hope.  :woot:  :dance1: 
P.S: Yaya' dialogue is the pink one 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6RfhtQa2uRM
http://m.youtube.com...bGriFGWI&sns=em

Continued….. Part 3 - Translation  :crush:  :spin:  :clap: 

So can you be a couple with Nadech? (Love her reaction) Is there chance??? any possibility? All I can say is in this industry it's really difficult to find true friends. At this moment Pe Nadech is my best friend my closest friend because we meet often.
You can talk about anything. yes we can talk about everything. Your face his hot??? Yaya's face is really hot!!! I know now when you touch Nadech ears their very warm and yaya's face/cheeks are very warm, touch her cheeks their quite hot.
Last time when Nadech came on the show he mentioned he liked taking Yaya's picture. When he's taking pictures for class he takes pictures of yaya. For this cover who was the photographer? Pe Nadech.
The covers for ploygamepetch is a particular look very specific. (Looking through the pictures)There is a story behind it. what did he ask you to do. The First time he came in the studio he didn't ask how I was doing he asked "can I see your nails?" "Ok so were gonna put on a nude nail polish for you"
Was he there for your makeup? Yes he was a part of everything . We already knew he likes the nude.(referring to a joke from the last time he was on).
That was the first time seeing him so stressed (her mimicking how his face was) he licked his lips a lot.
Did he say what photographers say when he was taking pics "oh very beautiful" He is so so much like Pe Yai(other photographer) "beautiful beautiful ok um beautiful beautiful ok. He takes beautiful pictures very talented.
When he was the photographer what did you think? Inititally I was shy because he is so handsome and Im a professional so i have to make sure I do very well being the model. At first I was stressed that I couldn't get over my shyness.  As the day goes on well Nadech already knows which pose I like to do and he knows.. its like this "thats it Yaya has had enough" He knows your heart. He knows your beautiful poses.
How long did it take? It didn't even take half the day.  very quick Just like Pe Yai. Very much so very similar very alike. This is what Pe Yai shot. the covers look similar.

@8.55: Your friends are envious of you in terms of a lot of things. There envious when you meet up with Nadech. Your right!. ( Her reaction was super adorable)

:thanks: again Love_k!  Here's for you na..... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I feel like Yaya is more open about her and Nadech now, but Nadech starts to hold back and very tight-lips.  They sure know how to keep the fans and media guessing and speculating about the status of their relationship and I have to say they are very good at it too.  I'm probably the longest Yadech fans here.  I have followed them for thee years now and I can say that they still keep me interested and intrigued with their works and personal lives. 

Even though they don't have any lakorns together this year, but I feel like they have been together almost 24/7 except that they have to go to their own homes to sleep.  This year they don't have many Lays or Yum Yum events, but the Ploykampetch and the Traveler's Companion magazines fever sure make up for it.....oh and the many merits and functions they have attended together.   Yadech fans are just darn lucky and spoiled!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
More cute pic

@by_imkoong
:thanks: MrsChum for sharing these lovely pictures!
Is it just me or what?  

They look like a real couple; I meant not just a couple, but a married couple.  I don't know what....but they give out this aura or vive like they are a couple.    Ok, back to the mother earth now, I really like Yaya's dress.  I have one just like hers but in white and less detail.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@vimalee  it is sure that yadech will not attend the same yum yum event?? hmmm....so bad!!!

yes, i feel the same way as u think, yaya opens a lot than b4 about her feeling and admire to nadech, but nadech is still on "stage" of "siblings", never mind, the action speaks louder than words....hahahaha .   and yaya looks like a little wife standing by her man in those photos as i said b4...lol! i do like the pix of tonight!! and yadech fever lasts forever!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
That's right Vimalee, they do look like married couple for me too. They looked at same directions, sharing same smile ... They looked really matured in that pic, esp Yaya, totally diff with Yaya on 3zzap show ^^ Oh, I love them :x

Good morning Key and ladies ! Have a nice day ahead na !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

does nadech has an interview same as yaya in 3zap?i just want to compare their  questions and answer.bec i've noticed how yaya adores nadech openly and proudly.she almost admits that she is falling for nadech the degree of her answers about her p chai  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i guess ch3 people or the whole thai showbiz world knows about the real status of these two.but due to fear of unknown  yadech keep it private doesnt want  to confirm due to their cfs and individual career.even if it's just a plain MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.i'm fine with THIS as long as yadech will keep spoiling us with more hints just like yaya's interview in 3zap :cheer:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, and updates. Thanks lovely for translating. :D
Hope everyone is have a wonderful day! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

hi lovely thank u is not enough 4 your v kind efforts in translating zaap 4 us ! before i was admiring n smiling along yayas cuteness, wholesomeness, beauty n laughter, didnt care was watching zaap wout understanding ! your trans makes it so much more meaningful, thank u lovely !  yadech r bff n yaya is still shy around her pee, well we know around our bff we're super comfy never shy, our princess is v subtly letting out her love 4 her prince ! yeah ! thanks2 lovely 4 yr endless efforts posting so many pic vdo 4 our njoyment !

vimalee ure just as kind, spoiling us wif so many translated articles so we understand and jinfin yadech, thank u 4 tat !

hi mc our kind hearted lady, thank u ! i appreciate all your posts, pic, vdo, cmns, u do spoil us 2 !

good morning lu wish u a tgif ! i love reading all your great love 4 yadech esp 4 yaya its v obvious !

welcome back huanzhu, sasha n hello c1ndy, neighbours ! im so proud of my, 1st jimmy choo now airasia, my boleh n definitely going places ! c1ndy hope ur njoying da mag so much !

not forgetting 2 thank our lovely ladies 4 always being first 2 share pic vdo cmn, m9 nee charlenem ausa nett tippy falada meo yk soso queen, do 4give if i miss out any names ! nykim u2 thanks 4 trans !

and finally i cant end wout saying thank u v much 2 bubba, ure so kind !

all of u ladies always make my day, smiling, laughing just looking at pic vdo n reading cmn, n reading yr ff falada !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Aww.....keylargo, you're as cute as it can be!  Thanks for always being so nice and thoughtful na.  :heart: :grouphug:
:thanks: to all of  you lovely ladies esp. Lovely for the awesome translation, :coolpix: ,nice vdo clips & links, and interesting comments mak mak na.
Ah....@nykim, huanzhu, vorleak, c1ndy, welcome back and miss you guys na.
Wow......I need to catch up again hehe.

Yaya is so beautiful and charming in the 3Zaap show, and the 3 lady hosts are so funny  They sure jin-ed and fin-ed with Nadech and Yaya hehe.  I esp. like the part when asked about her spec.   Yaya just said that he is nice, kind, funny and romantic like her dad.  Then, Pe Ma said, "As I can see, Nadech is nice, kind....." which earned the very loud cheers from the audience and from me too :yahoo: :clap:  .

As we can see Yaya is so proud of her Pe chai since she sure praised him often enough in the show.      Pe Nadech  is so handsome and  is a very good person.....Pe Nadech is the most handsome photographer......Pe Nadech is so talented.......Pe Nadech is so good looking.......and I love Pe Nadech mak mak kha  (the last one is a bonus from me na :bhehe: )

Sorry to repost this picture, but I super love this one,  like Yaya said, just looking into each others' eyes, they already know what in their mind (heart) :pervie: .

cr:as tagged

Yaya  is so happy to be next to the most handsome man.....                                 Yaya is so pretty.........

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Bubba: where have you been ka? Welcome back, I'm kind of shocked at " I love Pe Nadech mak mak kha " , wondered how can I missed it hahaha, this bonus can create heart attack na :loool:

Thank you for your pics, I love this event even do not any clue on what was it about ? haha

This is from lovely Pitta :heart:

http://youtu.be/vmw8v3uHfto

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
ausa said:
This was too cute not to share ... From tonights event

Translation of pic owner by_imkoong_onus caption
The thorns wont prick yaya's fingers..cos someone (na) was sitting there picking the thorns of the stem completely

" The thorns wont prick yaya's fingers..cos someone (na) was sitting there picking the thorns of the stem completely "

Aww...that was so sweet of him....I hope he gave that rose to nong.
:thanks: so much ausa for the translation!
I'm so glad to know that you can read Thai.   Gosh, I wished I could find that one article about the monk talking about Yadech.   I couldn't understand some key words so I didn't translate that article, but I really wanted to know what the monk said about them.

@bubba, thanks for the bonus na " I love Pe Nadech mak mak kha ".   One of these days, let's hope Yaya will slip and say that phrase, but for now we are content with Pe Nadech is so good looking, Pe Nadech is so handsome, and Pe Nadech is a good person..... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Keylargo - I enjoyed reading your long comment! Thank you for always being so sweet! *hugs*
Bubba - Welcome back! We miss you!

Anyway, I really don't have anything new to share with you ladies except this old pic from GRGR when Saichon sneaked to meet Nang Fah the night before their wedding. I loveeee Yadech's eye contact mak mak and I just want to share it with you ladies before I go to sleep! Good night (morning) everyone!  :heart:

Yaya: Never leave me. Always stay by my side. We'll be best friends, okay ka?
Nadech: Okay, krub!

4 years later Yadech has kept their promise!

Credit: BarryYa on IG.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
:thanks: again Love_k!  Here's for you na..... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
I feel like Yaya is more open about her and Nadech now, but Nadech starts to hold back and very tight-lips.  They sure know how to keep the fans and media guessing and speculating about the status of their relationship and I have to say they are very good at it too.  I'm probably the longest Yadech fans here.  I have followed them for thee years now and I can say that they still keep me interested and intrigued with their works and personal lives. 

Even though they don't have any lakorns together this year, but I feel like they have been together almost 24/7 except that they have to go to their own homes to sleep.  This year they don't have many Lays or Yum Yum events, but the Ploykampetch and the Traveler's Companion magazines fever sure make up for it.....oh and the many merits and functions they have attended together.   Yadech fans are just darn lucky and spoiled!

vimalee u r right. i feel the same way too. nadech used to be the more open one while yaya more shy abt their relationship. but now when yaya talk openly it seems like nadech has retreated and taking safer approach. it really makes me confused. is this their strategy or what? uhhh... they r very good in this (playing guessing games with the fan *lol*).

oh wow! lucky u to hv known them for 3 yrs... i've just found them 2 mths ago! and already their sweetness make me faint many times ha ha

ausa, the pic of nadech picking the thorns ... is he really picking the thorns?... nevermind but the comments are too cute!

key... u make me feel at home, always here to greet and welcome us back. u r a sweetie!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lu, been very busy lately ja and thanks for the welcome and the update na.  I sure miss you gals na ja.
@Neezy, thanks and miss you too.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:    Wow......so sweet....Yaya gives a rose to Pe Nadech .......

Having fun.....

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow.....today lots of wonderful comment from everyone! Everyone so sweet and kind with their words, it's so nice to come to this thread reading all the comment.

@key, you always so sweet with your words. You show so much appreciation toward everyone here. Thank you for all your kindness.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Bubba : Take care , my dear ! :flowers:

This girl always brighten up my day :cloud9:

IG:urassayas ¡Vaya

Yaya sang a song last night, how lovely she is when she tried to say thanks to that old lady and kept her breath again to continue singing !!!

http://web.stagram.com/p/538261414861354810_19116804

and this is her man, drinking free water somewhere else in Bangkok , haha

cr: IG:khampajjsin

G: a_ann_nn
"Yeahhhh it's Friday!!!!

You looked happy after last night na :pervie:

cr: as tagged

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dear all,

pls pls pls.....do watch this romantic mv as below attached, very beautiful song and very lovable couple, i like where nadech was looking for yaya at 3:09 when he was dj there. and i like all stares he gives to his beauty. there is no any doubts that this brother loves and cares his nong so deeply. they r inseperable forever.

i dont think i m just a delusional or obsessed fan, i trust yadech coz i do see sparking love between them, i trust yadech coz i trust THE LOVE!!!!

cr:porpeartod
http://youtu.be/9Y7CLA7gOJg

here is a photo where nadech is with all his co actresses...lol! i have to admit that he looks good with pat, no wonder some ny fans r" worrying" for....lol. nadech claims he likes mixed and cute girl all the time....yaya is, pat is too...hahahaha, i feel there will be some news made up by stupid medias about them during the lakorn shooting, but we will always find out easily who is the only princess to nadech kugimiya. :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
cr:nyclub

with his nang fah?
cr:barryya

and i still have to repost this pic, sorry for my repeat, i really love this pic the most from last night event!!