[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@kashie yes..! i totally agree, a woman is most beautiful when in love  :heart:
@lu no worries dear, goodnight and sweet dreams too! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow.....love all the pic everyone posted! We really need that big tank of oxygen Vimalee! Not just one mayb two of them....all those pic from the mag is just too damn sweet and breathtaking. Love them all :heart:

Nadech look very handsome at the H&M event. I like it when he have this little facial hair on him. More manly and edgy....

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Whoa! Wow! More sweet pictures!! I love every picture from the magazine!!! ❤❤❤❤❤
He's killing me with all these pictures release lol
@mrschum I too LOVE his facial hair ❤❤❤ very manly & mature looking

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
tippytoes said:
goodnight pic... how am i gonna sleep with this?! 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
cr: @krongkarnp

lu, i hope you are prepared for the battle lol..!!! we will root for you mentally!! 
:thanks: tippy for sharing this beautiful picture!
Someone asked, "Is this the Traveller's Companion magazine or the Traveler's Sweetheart magazine? "  

Yaya's probably thinking,  " This is my man.  Isn't he mighty fine? "

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks mc lu m9 tippy 4 so many beautiful pic posted, all gorgeous n pleasurable 2 look at ! da chinese painting is classical n memorable ! tippy yaya does justice 2 da beautiful gown, she looks super slim !
vimalee tat oxy tank is huge n much needed !
lu love how protective ure over yaya ! ill join u !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh myyyy yes MrsChum he sure he!!!! ❤❤❤
He's handsome while looking serious, cute and silly. Lol what a perfect smile too. Smh I'm in heaven. Haha

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies, How is everyone today :)

Background information: Essentialy they are talking about March's twitter message about yaya. Nadech picking up or dropping off yaya.

Yaya: I seen it on twitter and I think its sweet because April fools is a day where you have to play a joke/ fool someone(s). It said that we've been dating for 4 months. and at first I reacted like" When did we meet or know eachother?…"but it was ok. He came out and said it and it was cute. His manager called my mom and apologized and said that March wasn't really thinking when he posted it (it didn't mean anything) he was a fan of mine. My mom didn't think much about it. she thought it was sweet too. Me I thought well I am quite happy that someone expressed how much of a fan he is of mine and that he likes me. I haven't met him..... (essentially repeating her self)
It's my first time to do such a big merit day. No he never come pick me up driven me somewhere (whining I assume she's disappointed) my mom often comes and picks me up or drops me off. I typically get picked up by my mom or Ill go home with a friend. We meet….. we are filming a lakorn. I didn't discuss with him about March liking me.

* I just translated her answers because you cant here quite clearly word for word what the reporters say. Please enjoy. Feel free to correct if need be.
Good night Ladies!!!!
thanks Lovely k and hi to all

as expected yaya is denying that nadech used to pick her up and drop her in school.though there were some witnesses acc to basher's thread.this is not new to me.i remember so well her denial of yadech songkran meeting lol!nadech did not deny that time i guess they forgot to warn each other unlike now they must have reminded each other what to answer about this dropping by and picking up thing.so cute of yadech i just love their denials :heart:  :heart:  :heart: for me it's better not to publicized their love affair even this world will collapse.what matters most is........ yadech is keep on spoiling us with more hints :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Oh myyyy yes MrsChum he sure he!!!! ❤❤❤
He's handsome while looking serious, cute and silly. Lol what a perfect smile too. Smh I'm in heaven. Haha
i just hope nadech will maintain that serious look he's much handsome when he is not acting goofy but i know nadech cant stop being funny and loves to make face.this is his trademark yaya loves it anyways lol! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

This pic is just another version of a cover pic we have seen before. the lighting is different I love both versions. They look so mature and seem like they dont want to let each other go....hehe they really prob dont 

I feel like Ive seen this picture before?..... 

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Good morning, ladies! :D
Thanks a lot for all ur updating ka! Nadech was super handsome and mature in yesterday party! :heart: Yaya, how did u feel when seeing ur Pee Chai so masculine and attractive like that??? :pervie:
Ladies, I just woke up and came across this pic!
Cre: กรูด มะกรูด คร้า

It made me amazing and confused a lot! I had its caption translated by Google: "Our story is probably just a dream, do not think too far beyond this. This world is really unfair, can't make dreams come true. The greatest relationship might just be brother and sister. Anyway, I still love ... (smt i don't understand^^) from the bottom of my heart # broken heart # performance # crazy # sorry fanclub first # scared of being cursed"
Please correct me if there's smt wrong in the translation. And someone know this woman, please explain for me! So confused! :wackonut: I think she's just kidding, bcoz the others said "55555" a lot in this pic! :D
And have a good day ka, my lovely ladies!!! :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ meo: I guess nothing is serious here ka , dont worry babe. She should be someone from H&M ^^ Anw, I love his gaze in that picture, so mature, damn sexy and manly. I love his outfit as well. T_T

@ m9,MrsChum, bubba and lovely_k: thanks for pictures ka. I love his picture on airplane, smiling so brightly awwwwwwww

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies, Just as few Thank you's I wanna do today

@MrsChum thank you for being so quick with sharing,definitely enjoy all of them :) especially that europe pic hehe
@bubba and @vimalee Thank you for the new pics. and /or the translations of comments you share. but back to the pics. He looks so gorgeous. what a dreamboat. 
@tippy Thank you for sharing. It's been a while glad to see you have a chance to visit and post even with your busy self  :thumbsup:
@Key Thank you for being sweet and kind to me and the rest of the ladies on here I probably dont say enough but thank you again for everything that you do on here and keep being yourself  :clap:
@yk Love your input and thanx really appreciate the shout out!!! 
@lu SU SU!!! lol never give up I'm counting on you to nab it.
@m9 Thanks for sharing the video and pics :) your always on the ball.
@meo I hope someone can get to the bottom of the story to the picture someones gotta.
@huan @queen nice to see you two back I know life kinda catch up to you but hopefully you can post more often.
@Falada Even though you haven't been posting much your posts have me smiling THNX!

@everyone else no matter if you are just reading or simply thanking or liking someones post it's very much appreciated because we wanna keep this amazing thread going. So Thank you very much.

Take care and Be safe  :thumbup: All of you

xoxo
Lovely_k

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
Good morning, ladies! :D
Thanks a lot for all ur updating ka! Nadech was super handsome and mature in yesterday party! :heart: Yaya, how did u feel when seeing ur Pee Chai so masculine and attractive like that??? :pervie:
Ladies, I just woke up and came across this pic!
Cre: กรูด มะกรูด คร้า

It made me amazing and confused a lot! I had its caption translated by Google: "Our story is probably just a dream, do not think too far beyond this. This world is really unfair, can't make dreams come true. The greatest relationship might just be brother and sister. Anyway, I still love ... (smt i don't understand^^) from the bottom of my heart # broken heart # performance # crazy # sorry fanclub first # scared of being cursed"
Please correct me if there's smt wrong in the translation. And someone know this woman, please explain for me! So confused! :wackonut: I think she's just kidding, bcoz the others said "55555" a lot in this pic! :D
And have a good day ka, my lovely ladies!!! :heart:
@meo....don't worry ja about this laddy. Just go to her IG and you should feel better after seeing her other pic with others celeb. I thinks she's Poo manager or assistant.

@lovely....your so sweet to take your time to write all this thank you comment. All of us are from all over the world, we come together cus of yadech.