[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Yadecher :)
Thanks cookiies for clearing our confusion about the issue with March and Yaya. I don't see any problem either with March pic being post here. At least we all will know how he look like. He's a cutie and look very sweet. Happy to know Yaya have lots of fanboy that follow her and love her like us Yadecher.I hope we all could pass this issue and just focus about the positive thing.

@cookiies, I think I'm going to give the Hormones series a try. Heard so much about it and how popular it got.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@key I'll try my best to come on here more often :) Miss your lovely comments  :lmao:  lol 
@bubba @falada @m9  Thanx for the welcome back ladies always awesome to see all of the effort put into this thread!!!!  :thumbsup:

Well Ladies I have something to show you I bet you'll want to squeal like a NY fan should!!! READY SET GO....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK ......  :heart:  :yes:  :shock2:  :crush:  :clap:  :drool:  :spin:
....Aren't they just too much too handle omgness too PERFECT

Also here is a video that is attatched to it :)  :wink:

http://instagram.com/p/dYVHDIy2ew/

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Good morning Ladies ^^

I love the gang pictures soooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh T_T They are all so adorable and Mint is really beautiful these days. I'm sure that I will not see her lakorn with Nadech because of my fragile heart but still love her no matter what , haha.

About March, actually I'm glad that my Yaya is so popular and get admire by so many handsome guys, she deserves all of that. Maybe,  Things became serious only because of reporters who wrote the article in their own thinking way that would gain the most attention for their mags or newspapers ... Yaya said " it's ok" then it's ok. I love her because she is understanding little girl, let's make peace not war in this life ^^

Do u guys think It's Yaya in red dress? They do want to troll me a lot? September is coming and I will able to get one copy fo this MAG or not ??? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Haha, Thanks Lovely_k, I just found your post after I clicked " Post". We are soulmate, right ? :p

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@Lu lol If we weren't soulmates than we have one brain hehe like the saying goes GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!  :wink:  :coverlaf:  Thank you for the pic as well I would have liked your post but ran out  :teary:  Have a nice day!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Pinky3 - Thanks for the translation!

LovelyK and LuLoveYaya - Thanks for posting the pics!!!! I just want to scream with you Lovely! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Yadech looks soooo freaking sweet on the cover! I can't wait to see the inside! They look like a prom couple again, haha. OMG, I hope one of us here will get our hands on the magazine! Guaranteed best seller! Like that Green Day song says...."Wake me up when September ends" because I'll be fainting all month long after seeing this September issue! *hits the ground*

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks lu and lovely for the mag post!! I'm already in :heart: with the mag. September hurry up and come so I can get my hand on that mag.....,

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: lu and lovely for sharing the magazine.
The cover reminded me of Charles and Fahlada from GRGR when they filmed the CF for Seven Sea.

I'm a bit confused here, will there be two versions of this magazine according to lu's picture?

So so cannot wait!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
m9saeteurn1 said:
Ohhh I love the picture! The red dress is stunning!!!! Thank you Lovely_k & Lulu for sharing!!!
& that is definitely our Nadech ❤❤❤
I bet Nadech mouth drop seeing beautiful Yaya in the dress hehe
hahaha, I though the same thing as well, she looks so gorgeous, he sure cannot keep his hand off her waist, I guess staff need to say " cut" so many times for Nadech back to reality hahaha

and yes, Vimalee, I love their looks as K. Charles and K.Fahlada as well, remember the red dress in GRGR when they are filming ads for their airline, same idea right ? about travelling together, OH MY GOD, dejavuuuuuuuuuuuu. I cannot find picture about that moment, but you guys sure know what I'm talking about, right ? ^^

I found it from YayaUrassaya.com. They must have same thought with us, haha

I thought they are considering which one is main version, normally, they will do 2 samples, kind of back up. Bcs for other pages I see same content ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
keylargo said:
thanks vimalee 4 posting dwg n pic ! i can understand why ure unable 2 continue typing ! many will b in same shuz as u ! dont worry da rescue ops team is around 2 provide oxy 2 our leader !

@keylargo, you are very welcome dear and thank you for coming to my rescue.  You are such a sweetheart; here's for you na  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Yes, it's where Yaya came out in her red dress for the Seven Sea Airline Commercial & Nadech picked her up & said he waited & search hi & low for her ❤❤❤❤❤

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks: lu and lovely for sharing the magazine.
The cover reminded me of Charles and Fahlada from GRGR when they filmed the CF for Seven Sea.

I'm a bit confused here, will there be two versions of this magazine according to lu's picture?

So so cannot wait!
Oh Vimalee, pls don't scare me cus I only reserve one :)

Here's the pic from GrGr .....not a good one though.
Cr,yayayurassya