[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech gave the interview and said he already called the airline and got the doll back.   He sincerely apologized and the fans understood.  The media still brings this up because this type of news can grab people attention and can sell.   Nadech is a super star so anything about him will make news.

Thanks MrsChum for sharing the pictures of the 4HJHKK gang.  Yaya posted on her IG and said,  " the falling gang finally made it!"    They call their group the falling gang because it was very difficult to get everyone together at the same time.  They've failed so many times.

Some comments from the guys about Yaya:

" I wanted to compete with Nadech for Yaya, but I don't have the look."  and then some Yadech fans replied; it takes more than the look to get Yaya's attention.

" I wish the good lord would create another Yaya so I don't have to compete with Nadech."

" I don't blame Yaya if she wanted to date Nadech.   I'm a guy and I still want to date him."

This one was told by Yaya at the Ratree Samosorn show during GRGR. 

Yaya said she walked into the elevator and pushed the button to go up.  There was a young man in the elevator with her.  When it stopped and she was about to leave, the young man said, " I wish you could go up higher (meaning upper floor) so I could be in heaven."  Poor guy, he wished he could spend a little bit more time with our Yaya.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Haha thank you Vimalee! The fans are so cute. They just know there's no point in competing with our handsome man ❤❤❤
Thanks MrsChum for the clip @ artwork. It is indeed very beautiful ❤❤❤

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Hellu ladies! How are you today? Thanks all for ur sharing na ka!  :heart:
I came across some nice pics ka! 
Is there anybody saw this pic? :D It's the first time i see it ka! So funny!
Cre: in the photo

Cre: Barry Yaya

CreNadechAndUrassaya.com

Cre: Natt

And i edited this pics :D U guys, Yaya's smile and eyes looking at Nadech is so sweet! It brings the feeling of happiness, peace and belief!  :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Meo! My day could be better if it was Friday! Lol hope your day is/went well! Thank you for sharing those pics. I did see those a while back but loved that you shared it with us again. I LOVE all their pictures together.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
This one was told by Yaya at the Ratree Samosorn show during GRGR. 

Yaya said she walked into the elevator and pushed the button to go up.  There was a young man in the elevator with her.  When it stopped and she was about to leave, the young man said, " I wish you could go up higher (meaning upper floor) so I could be in heaven."  Poor guy, he wished he could spend a little bit more time with our Yaya.[/quote]

Hi Vimalee, I watched this show but I umderstood it in another way. They were talking about her character name " Nang fah" and Yaya shared this story. She met someone in elavator and stopped at 3rd floor. That guy said " I think you must go to higher, to " sawan" ( heaven) " ( beacause her name is Nang fah" ( angel) ^^

I agree with you and some other fans that Nadech does have many things more than his looks to attract Yaya. Maybe, that guy just adore our Yaya so much and that is his wish. ^^

Thank you for sharing us story ka <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
meocutduoi said:
Hellu ladies! How are you today? Thanks all for ur sharing na ka!  :heart:
I came across some nice pics ka! 

Cre: Barry Yaya

CreNadechAndUrassaya.com

Thanks, Meo for sharing the pictures.  

Lol, Yadech has to be unique/different from the other couples.  Kim, Mint, and Margie all lied down on the men' chest, but Yaya and Nadech just lied next to each other.  If Yadech just turned to face each other, you know their noses and mouths will touch.......ok, enough said.     The toddler with Yadech also looked happy holding on to his "daddy's arm".    I super :heart: that picture.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
luloveyaya said:
Hi Vimalee, I watched this show but I umderstood it in another way. They were talking about her character name " Nang fah" and Yaya shared this story. She met someone in elavator and stopped at 3rd floor. That guy said " I think you must go to higher, to " sawan" ( heaven) " ( beacause her name is Nang fah" ( angel) ^^

I agree with you and some other fans that Nadech does have many things more than his looks to attract Yaya. Maybe, that guy just adore our Yaya so much and that is his wish. ^^

Thank you for sharing us story ka <3

@luloveyaya, I went back and watched that almost two years old clip and you were right.   Thanks for clarifying.   I must have some comments and the clip mixed up.

OMG, their first Yum Yum event together and still my most favorite!

Good night and sweet dream everyone!......muah

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Vimalee, I was thinking the same thing! All the other couples pics look so weird/forced, but Yadech pic looks so natural. Even without Yaya laying on Nadech, they have that "it" factor that makes the pic comes out good. Lol. And the little boy is adorable! I bet Yadech must play with him like crazy so that's why he feels comfortable taking pics with them unlike the kids with the other couples which also look forced. Thanks for sharing Meo!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 sharing, ppl need 2 move on afterall nadech has apologised n gotten back da doraemon ! a true fan wud understand n not b so bothered cos it was unintentional ! we dun ever 1 nadech 2 4get or leave yaya...not allowed ! 
thanks vimalee 4 those v sweet n complimentary cmns ! sorry guys this beautiful angel is booked and taken by a dreamboat, Nadech !!!
hi mc thanks 4 sharing da beautiful vn card, lovingly done n so creative!
hi meo thanks 4 sharing those v beautiful pic esp of yadech lying next 2 each other, they're all marvelous ! n of course putting their feet up r just 2 cute !
hello nee hope u r well ! yadechs smile r just 2 sweet n so natural even wif da toddler, awesome family look !
and my dear falada hope ure having a good day ! imu

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Charlenem said:
lol!a young actor March who posted something and said he's been dating yaya for 4 months.....

and he got ny fans attack...and then he decleared that he was just kidding as a yaya fan....

i m not agree with this type of joke, yaya is a girl and even she is dating someone, it is better that she would be there to publicize this news. this March guy spread this fake info, did he think about nadech? hahahaha ! and this joke makes me feel this guy wants to get some attention for his tv series...

whatever, i laughed a lot when i saw it, i can understand the reaction of ny fans.... but me, i only feel funny, i dont know if the medias will ask nadech and yaya about this type of joke/rumor, hahahahaha!

just one question, brother, nadech and yaya r together nearly everyday out of their job, they met each other as they can, so how and when can u date yaya for 4 month? :secret:  :secret: or actually u date yaya and nadech both??

Oh no! Poor March. I'm sure he was just joking around liked he said. Like how I would call Nadech my boyfriend. Although he's an actor his role in the series was not really important. Not to say he's a nobody but hes not popular enough yet. Still like one of us. Like a fan. And 2nd of all, He's still really young. Too young for Yaya. no need for fans to worried.

Btw hes from Hormones the Series. And I assure you his tv series do not need help getting attention. Hormones is already Thailands Talk of the Town. Daras like Boy, Margie, Stamp, James Ji and eve Ploy Chermarn are fans of the his series. And so am I...hence the siggy.

Feel bad for him. Hes really a sweet kid. Don't make a big deal out of it na girls.

Btw thanks for sharing all the pix...
Finally a picture of Bie & Nadech my 2 loves!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Sorry if i post a picture of him in yadech threads, but i just wanted to clear the topic about him and yaya. 
First of all the picture that he posted and said that he have been dating yaya was taken 1 year ago. And the story behind that pic was that he saw yaya in paragon and had to run to catch her cause he wanted to take a picture with her. He said he been waiting 2 years for this moment. This guy is a really big fan of yaya, he said he have been following all her lakorns every since DJA and till DR. He admitted that he wasn't thinking when he posted that he have been dating her, cause it was on April Fool Day. And he felt really worried for yaya that it made it to the news cause it was never what he meant to be. And this guy is already popular or famous so there is no use for him to post things about yaya to get attention. Like a said he posted this along time ago and not a lot of people knew it until people started to look through his older post on Twitter and then started a thread about his post on Pantip. It all started with the pantip threads that someone started about him and yaya. And everyone that was in there was hilarious and they had fun there WAS NO BASHING at all, but it's just the reporters that want to make the news worse so they started to say that yaya's fans attack him when the true is that yaya's fans thought it was fun and cute that March is a fan of yaya. They are glad that March or any other daras likes yaya. It makes them feel proud that their girl is loved by most of the people in the ET. March came out today and said that he and his manager already called yaya and her mother to clear this up and apologize to yaya, and he said that they were really cute and that they understood and wasn't angry. He also said that yaya told him to not be stressed about it. The things he post about her is really sweet, it really does shows how much he like her. He is a fan of her just like the rest of us. So please don't feel like he post things about her just to get attention or what so ever. LOL I just noticed that i really wrote a LOT, but i just wanted to clear this out. And if u girls don't get it or might have some more questions then just write to me and I will try to answer them ^^ 

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
hi bubba thanks 4 sharing, ppl need 2 move on afterall nadech has apologised n gotten back da doraemon ! a true fan wud understand n not b so bothered cos it was unintentional ! we dun ever 1 nadech 2 4get or leave yaya...not allowed ! 
thanks vimalee 4 those v sweet n complimentary cmns ! sorry guys this beautiful angel is booked and taken by a dreamboat, Nadech !!!
hi mc thanks 4 sharing da beautiful vn card, lovingly done n so creative!
hi meo thanks 4 sharing those v beautiful pic esp of yadech lying next 2 each other, they're all marvelous ! n of course putting their feet up r just 2 cute !
hello nee hope u r well ! yadechs smile r just 2 sweet n so natural even wif da toddler, awesome family look !
and my dear falada hope ure having a good day ! imu

I'm having a good day. :D How about you?

Thanks everyone for sharing. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm having a good day. :D How about you?

Thanks everyone for sharing. :D[/quote
hi falada glad yr day has been good, mine is fine n we r starting weekend !
love yr pro pic i saw the bigger pic in yr profile, yadech r so sexy wif hands around each other ! have a nice evening falada ! O

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Thanks, Meo for sharing the pictures.  

Lol, Yadech has to be unique/different from the other couples.  Kim, Mint, and Margie all lied down on the men' chest, but Yaya and Nadech just lied next to each other.  If Yadech just turned to face each other, you know their noses and mouths will touch.......ok, enough said.     The toddler with Yadech also looked happy holding on to his "daddy's arm".    I super :heart: that picture.

meo tq for sharing. i've seen yadech's photo but never seen the rest of the couples photos. cute n sexy posing with toddlers.

vimalee i agree with you, they look so sweet lying next to each other. and notice how the other guys abdomen were exposed but nadech and yaya were all covered up... sweet, prim n proper but we know better rite? they r the hottest couple *lol*