[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
c1ndy said:
Hello everyone.  Thank you so much for all the translations, pics and videos of Yadech.  

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9v6-SJYdLJ4[/YOUTUBE]
credit as tagged
:thanks: so much c1ndy for sharing this clip!
This award embodies everything about Nadech:  A super star who is good at his craft, a very down-to-earth star who didn't let his fame gets to his head, and a star who cares and appreciates of his fans, a son who shows so much love, admiration, and respect to his parents, a young man who believes in the teaching of Buddhism and who practices what he believes.

Again, congratulations for this well deserved Award.   Very proud of you, Nadech!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everybody for your wonderful sharings na.

Nadech and many celebs will be at  the Grand Opening of the H & M Flagship store at Central World (The largest branch in Thailand)
on Thursday August 29 from 7 to 10pm.

cr:NY Home at Pantip

A very cute MV clip with a very beautiful song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2S459UQZdQ
cr:tipon chaiwut

@Neezy, when I have more time I'll translate that clip na.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing ladies! Vimalee, I absolutely loved what you said about Nadech pertaining to the clip C1ndy posted! I couldn't agree with you more!

Bubba - It's okay na! I know everyone here is pretty busy with their lives. Take your time. It's not that important. Just watching the clip and starring at Nadech is good enough. Lol. Thank you again for sharing.

I love how the 4Hearts gang are STILL really super close! I'm loving this new group of generation! No drama and cat fights (at least not yet) or anything, just love for each other! Channel 3 did a great job picking this bunch out! By the way, I love how they are all kind of color coordinated! Haha.

Again, a big thank you to everyone who shared and commented! This thread wouldn't be as great without each and everyone here who particpated! :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Also, I wonder if the gang ever take shots during birthday celebrations and such. I mean they are all old enough to drink. If so, I wonder how Nadech and Yaya react to each other while they're tipsy. Much flirting maybe? Lol.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Same here! I think Nadech will probably be a light weight too! Since he's religious, I don't think he drinks much. I can picture them getting tipsy off one drink and being SUPER flirty. Especially if it's at an event with their friends and people their age and without their moms! Lol. I always get happy when I see Yadech hangout with their friends. They deserve to be young and have fun like any other young adults.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Yes, agree with them enjoying thier younghood. But it's hard when they have eyes everywhere watching them. Wish they take a vaca far far away, to a place where no one know them and enjoys their time doing what ever they like :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ausa thank u 4 yr time creating this beautiful mv ! love all da shy moments u captured, so appropriate wif song title ! i love tnnkk ! appreciate it ausa !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u vimalee 4 translating da award vdo, nadech truly deserves da award !
hi bubba thanks 4 h&m schedule n vdo...i can only think of lu who is nearest !
hi mc thanks 4 bd pic, glad 2 c yadech wif friends n having fun ! agree wif u n nee they shd njoy time wif their peers !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
lol!a young actor March who posted something and said he's been dating yaya for 4 months.....

and he got ny fans attack...and then he decleared that he was just kidding as a yaya fan....

i m not agree with this type of joke, yaya is a girl and even she is dating someone, it is better that she would be there to publicize this news. this March guy spread this fake info, did he think about nadech? hahahaha ! and this joke makes me feel this guy wants to get some attention for his tv series...

whatever, i laughed a lot when i saw it, i can understand the reaction of ny fans.... but me, i only feel funny, i dont know if the medias will ask nadech and yaya about this type of joke/rumor, hahahahaha!

just one question, brother, nadech and yaya r together nearly everyday out of their job, they met each other as they can, so how and when can u date yaya for 4 month? :secret:  :secret: or actually u date yaya and nadech both??

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi Charlenem its stupid n silly stunt by him, best ignore him! So irritating!

@key, hahaha, i agree with u it is stupid. well, no one trusts it, i think yaya even doesnt know him, it reminders me about the rumor with arthur b4. but it is ok that this guy decleared it and his friend said he made this photo on 1st april one yr ago only for kidding...lol! 

ok, :scratchhead2:  i m thinking maybe he is really only for kidding coz no one will trust yaya dates someone else who is not nadech?  even yadech themselves. hahahaha !!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
lol!a young actor March who posted something and said he's been dating yaya for 4 months.....

and he got ny fans attack...and then he decleared that he was just kidding as a yaya fan....

i m not agree with this type of joke, yaya is a girl and even she is dating someone, it is better that she would be there to publicize this news. this March guy spread this fake info, did he think about nadech? hahahaha ! and this joke makes me feel this guy wants to get some attention for his tv series...

whatever, i laughed a lot when i saw it, i can understand the reaction of ny fans.... but me, i only feel funny, i dont know if the medias will ask nadech and yaya about this type of joke/rumor, hahahahaha!

just one question, brother, nadech and yaya r together nearly everyday out of their job, they met each other as they can, so how and when can u date yaya for 4 month? :secret:  :secret: or actually u date yaya and nadech both??
hi Charlenem

that delusional mongoloid like guy is such a yadech user indeed his handler did not teach him how to become loveable to fans.instead he gained more haters that are bashing him :dance3: maybe this guy has a huge crush on yaya i cant blame him to become crazy over yaya :woot: because nadech's gf is so beautiful need i say more :cheer:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, thanks for the pics.  They seem to have lots of fun.
@Neezy, MrsChum, keylargo,yk, m9, thanks for all the comments and info.

A funny story from Thairath, 23 August 2013

* Only forgot one "doraemon doll" on the airplane,  it's a big story.     Oh.......If he forgot nong Yaya, he might receive a capital punishment like death
penalty na   Pe Nadech na?!

Lol,  Pe Nadech will never ever forget nong Yaya because she is a very important person na.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, thank you Bubba for sharing. Nadech probably learned from his 1x mistake & will never forget a single fan gift. Lol of course we all know Yaya will be his first priority of going & leaving anywhere hehe

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Such a shame that they make that doll thing into a big deal. Ppl do forget and we tend to lose track of thing when there's sooo many things going on. I just don't understand what's the big deal about that......???? Poor Nadech that he have to go through those kind of drama when it's shouldn't be a big matter. I guess he have to personally apologize to that fan in person to stop the drama.