[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks mrs chum, that pic is js priceless!!

even the lil girl is smitten by our boy, cant blame us oldies for loving him!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u my lovely ladies : meo ausa mc yk bubbles8 lovely : 4 beautiful pic vdo cmns !  i love tat epi of grgr mc ! yadech r really good wif kidz, so natural n kidz automatically stick 2 them like magnet !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
To My Dearest Beautiful Falada 

Happiest Birthday To You  :heart:

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a year full of wishes come true ! Enjoy your special day falada !  i  :heart: u

xoxoxo key  :heart:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
big thank you to all ladies who have contributed to the every single updates here, be it comments, pix, clips, etc ^^ special thanks to vimalee, bubba and ausa for translation and always remembering to share with us news about our beloved yadech!  :heart:  when i see nadech smile so happily (you know he's really happy when his dimples are showing so clear and deep @ 6.50) at the comment made by the reporter, i couldn't help but smile with him too! :) 

@lu yes its the peak period now for my job at the education industry...but i will come AF to read whenever i'm free! hehe i think the ladies here misinterpret your job, its a travel agency right? :) and thank you for the well wishes, you too, take care!  :heart:

@mrschum yes another couple item to add to the list ^^ or maybe nadech wore/borrowed yaya's hat hehe...! love the pic where the child touched nadech's face, it really is sweet! 

@meo yaya should play the piano while nadech sing the song, it will be a perfect duet! ^^

cr: @keaw_jung
brands endorsement. nadech has bed hair haha! he looks so cute. 

not sure if its taken today...but nadech still looks duper good :D 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

grgr bts

cr: @ urassays
our girl is so talented!  :heart:

cr: @ volume_magazine
so yaya had photoshoot for volume mag today? :)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY FALADA !  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Wishing you happiness and success in all that you do. Have a happy and blessed birthday with your loved ones! :) 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday to you....happy birthday to you....happy birthday...happy birthday....happy birthday to Faaaalaaadaaa :)May all uou wishes and dream come true.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

credit:  NY Family at Pantip FB

Another award nominations for Yadech:

Nadech.......Seventeen Choice Hottie Male

Yaya...........Seventeen Choice Hottie Female

Again, congratulations and good luck to our Yadech...!!!

And here our Hottie Male cruising around the country!

credit Nadechworld FB

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing everyone! Especially Vimalee, Bubba and Ausa for taking the time and translating for us! Tippy, I love what you said about Nadech's smile and his dimples! Hahaha, it's so true. Thank you everyone else who shared wonderful comments and info!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FALADA! May all your hopes and dreams come true ka! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
And I figured out Yaya played this song by piano at 5:26 in this clip. Our beloved girl is so smart. She is good at acting, singing, drawing, and can play piano as well, eventhough it's not really well. :D The melody of the song is light and emotional!  :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQhDuIiBZjo

Special thank you to Meocutduoi for posting this clip! I remember sharing this clip with you guys a couple weeks ago about the interview at Yaya's house in Pattaya. But the clip I shared was NOT subbed! Well I guess someone came across the clip I shared and decided to sub in English for us!!! :dance1:  Thank you to NYVNFanpage on Youtube for subbing and Meocutduoi for discovering the subbed version link for us! Now I can finally understand what is being said during the interview! Yayyyy! Super happy! :woot2:

***Side Note: I think it's funny how they say Yaya looks like Mam Katreeya and a few people say Nadech reminds them of Will McIntosh. Will and Mam are brothers and sisters and look very similar so does this mean our Yadech look similiar??? Haha. I don't think so.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Tippy: hehe, you're correct. I'm working at travel agency, therefore not me travelling but others and I'm watching them travelling around the world everyday haha. I still visit our thread quite often and always feel happy reading comments and seeing their new pictures and clips. our Yadech are just too adorable :D

Oh I think Nadech will have only one new lakorn about twin brothers and it will be with Mint, but seems like he will have one with Mint, one with Taew and one played 2 roles as twin brothers but he has not known who is N'ek yet. Is that correct ? My god, he will be super busy this time. Is there a rumor that his manager will limit his lakorn number to 2 for him to concentrate on his study ?? How's about going abroad for studying ???? Our Nadech is too popular and sometimes it gave me headache hahaha

Thank you Bubba ,Vimalee and Meo for translating news for us. Like my mom said to me when I was still a little girl " you will love the song even more if you know the language to understand the lyrics, the rhythm is just part of the song " ^^

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FALADA!!!

Thank you ladies for all your post. Been so busy because school started and work so I just scroll through any chance I get!