[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks mc 4 translation, their convo is 2 sweet, esp from ryu !
thanks lu 4 pic ! 1st pic nadech is all smiles, i guess happy just being wif his gf, he must've miss n loves working wif her ! love how he stares at her on 2nd pic, his mayumi ! yayas beautiful, so classy elegant !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I don't see Golf fit the role of Yuji, he doesn't look manly enough for me to be a tough police officer. I excepted someone more tough and fit. But I guess I just have to wait to see him on screen to judge him.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
I don't see Golf fit the role of Yuji, he doesn't look manly enough for me to be a tough police officer. I excepted someone more tough and fit. But I guess I just have to wait to see him on screen to judge him.
hahaha, he is to chubby for me as well. cute police officer might able to deceive crimimals I think ^^

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks ladies for the every single update here!!  :heart:

i'm so happy that they filmed rftd today, saw many spazz worthy pix from @lovelyk and @lu, i miss you too!! yaya bought back the popular tokyo banana and matcha kit kat as gifts for rftd team! love it! seeing nadech in a black suit, ohmygosh....so HOT!!! is he filming yaya again..? hehe ^^ and golf playing the role of yuji, i didn't know about it till today! i personally think golf looks like a japanese, esp his eyebrows.. (same goes to mike)

cr as tagged
yadech after work pic. nadech seems so happy today! is it because yaya is back..? :)

DKNY bag! :D

@keaw_jung

so looking forward to rftd! love the way how ryu is looking at his mayumi~ :heart:

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

This picture has a story ^^
This pic was taken around 22:30 and the truth is that nadech finish shooting his scenes around 21:00 but yaya had more scenes to film. 
So how came nadech be there when he finish filming 1 hour and 30 minutes ago?  :pervie:  :pervie:
Anyway both of them were really tired, so nadech apologize to the fans and said that he and yaya is really tired. And the fans understood them. 
Cr to ny home pantip ^^ 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks bubba for pix and love the clip! kept replaying it hehe it was so sweet (their conversation).. that must be why nadech was smiling while reading the script hehe.. ^^

thanks cookies for sharing with us the story about the pic! awww... nadech must have waited for his nong sao to end work :) 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Nadech so sweet....wanted to make sure his nong Sao is ok and make it home safe. Both must be very tired, Yaya no break or rest from Japan trip and Nadech had AIA event in Pattaya and come straight to fliming....such hard working couple, thats why I love them very much  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow! I agree! It is a wonderful Sunday with a bunch of wonder pictures. Thanks to everyone!
I couldn't stop smiling when I saw that little clip from RFTD. Love the script! In the last pic of Yuji & Ryu, I can see that Yuji has an evil look so maybe his enemy role will turn out good? I'm excited girls! One step closer haha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again everyone for sharing pictures, clips, comments, and translations!   Really appreciated each and everyone here!   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
@luloveyaya, glad to see you back.  Hope everything is going well for you.....any stars sighting in BKK?

cookiies, thanks for the story behind that picture.   What he pleaded with the fans was very heartfelt and I'm touched by what he said.   I think Nadech was more concern for Yaya than himself because she just came back from Japan and went directly to film RFTD until almost midnight.   Nadech, I applauded you for what you have just done for your nong sao.

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

I really like this picture!  Golf looks at Nadech but Nadech looks at Yaya.....Nadech ja, how come you look at your nong sao so sweetly even though you are not filming....awww, I got it!   You missed your nong sao when she was in Japan, right?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
cookiies said:

This picture has a story ^^
This pic was taken around 22:30 and the truth is that nadech finish shooting his scenes around 21:00 but yaya had more scenes to film. 
So how came nadech be there when he finish filming 1 hour and 30 minutes ago?  :pervie:  :pervie:
Anyway both of them were really tired, so nadech apologize to the fans and said that he and yaya is really tired. And the fans understood them. 
Cr to ny home pantip ^^ 
hi cookiies, tyvm ! this is bf material, so caring and waited 4 gf 2 leave at same time ! how v sweet of nadech !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks lu tippy bubba 4 pic, love da way nadech is looking at yaya ! thanks 4 da clip bubba love their convo n how nadech ended it ! m9 i like da last pic of yours, so cute n tats how yadech r, goofy n fun ! thanks 2 vimalee !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Nadech so sweet....wanted to make sure his nong Sao is ok and make it home safe. Both must be very tired, Yaya no break or rest from Japan trip and Nadech had AIA event in Pattaya and come straight to fliming....such hard working couple, thats why I love them very much  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
hi mc tats why we love yadech, theyre so dedicated n hardworking ! nadech really cares love wat he did, so lovesome !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
i think so too that dude Yuji looks like a transgender lesbian when i saw him first in fb awhile ago peace to his fans

welcome back luloveyaya and huanzu been missing both of you