[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all been busy lately.i'm so happy that yadech thread is unbeatable :cheer:

welcome back to vimalee and welcome to my fellow newbies in this thread :cheer:
i've seen this in page 100 i remember my self i have two bothers but they never care to do this kind of stuff to me :rant:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yaya kugimiya, thanks for the welcome back.  BTW, I like your username "yaya kugimiya", has such a beautiful ring to it!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

I have five brothers and I don't think they ever made any scarves for their girlfriends or wives.  It is easier just to buy them.  I have to give it to Nadech though, such a thoughtful and romantic gift and knitted with his own hands.  Yaya will always feel warm and have lovely thoughts whenever she wears that grey scarf. 

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

The 16x20 posters of Nadech titled Freedom Life and Yaya - Subtlety Sweet will be auctioning off for charity on Mother's Day event on August 10th.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for all the pictures & updates. I am looking forward to their merits today. :yes:  It sure looks like  everyone is having the GRGR fever. Pictures everywhere!!! :heart:  :cloud9:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee da poster sure has v nice title, yadech so looking !
hi m9 good morning, same tots as u, so looking forward 2 yadechs merit ! love grgr !
hi falada love yr new siggy, yadech r ddg, their smiles 2 die 4 !

CaSURVIVOUR

boakim said:
Hi, comin back for the translation now...
Since it's a long interview, am gonna translate some parts only heheh...

First part of the interview is abt the song she sings for the king and stuff... And wad she had done for her father on father's day. She said she woke up since morning and made waffle for him ard(such a sweetheart keke)... And he said it's delicious.. They ask if he is worried abt her she said yes, and ask if he is fierce, she said no. Yaya said in the house the most fierce is her mother... But the reporter said her mum seems to be the quiet type... Yaya then said that's rite, the more quiet, the more scary!! Lolzzz!!!!

Now the more interesting part haha... The reporter asks if her dad knew or ever asked abt yaya's news.. Sth like with nadech all these... Yaya said not really, since her dad do not know Thai.. He simply said randomly like.. This boy looks good.... The guy looks familiar, is he in the lakorn with u? And why take photo tgt so often?! Lmaoooooooo... One of the reporter even asks her why take photo so often?! Lolz.. But I think yaya din hear it so she din reply.. Oh she she said she is daddy's gal, so she could talk to him with everything...

Anyway.. They start talking abt the Bali trip, it's seems they r closer and sweeter keke and ppl ard cheer them as koo Jin.. couple ..
She said coz they r close, so they feel its nth to play like that, the reporter ask if they can be more than that?and (as usual rejecting they r not dating keke).. And just maintain the good friendship.. Yaya also reveal the photoshoot will be sweet and romantic coz Bali is a romantic area.. And they ask her if they r sweet off screen too lolzz :) yaya said there always teasing going on.. Reporters ask wad is it.. She said like in the hot sun, sweat also a lot, the body smell also not so nice.. Nadech tickle the armpit? And put it on her face???! Sth like that...

In the second part of the interview, P jack tv pool reporter, a fan of yadech lolz.. Ask her that the fans gonna miss her since she will not in Thailand for long.. She said she would be in America.. For work with Lays, and P jack jokes, and with nadech!!! Heheh.. And yaya smile and add on, and with the lucky ppl, many more ppl too.. Lolzzz she asks her abt got doing merit, and now celebrate nadech birthday too.. Yaya then said ya.. And she also stress as she do not know wad to give him... And thinking will give him sth that is jeng! Not sure how to translate to Eng here.. And she will discuss with the other co workers how to surprise him :)
P jackrin then asks her abt the signing event , if she watch a clip abt them, saw yaya draw a heart shape on fingers... Yaya quicky said no hahah and said she actually draws a cartoon of herself and Kim and suddenly nadech draw and cross their face, jai rai, and that's why she and Kim draw his hand back...

And the reporter said whey teasing soooooooooo cute like this???!!!! Yaya just laugh and speechless lolzzzz!!!

Oh there is a part in the early interview where they told yaya, nadech seems only to be sweet with her, haha and she said coz he sees her a lot.. And the most often that's it lolz...

P.s: I might miss out some info... Help me fill in too guys heheh :)
i love this old post of boakim

my favorite part is when nadech touched yaya's armpit and let yaya to smell his hand from her armpit so funny :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
my next favorite when nadech teased yaya with kim during the calendar signing so cute :cheer: and her dad was teasing her to nadech in a subtle way :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
At 2:56 Nadech said this scarf can be knitted for a mother, anybody, or a girlfriend.............and it ended up with Yaya.  :coverlaf: :cloud9: :heart:
@Vimalee i would love to join you in  :cloud9:  :heart:  :heart:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@tippy, Lovely, Falada, yk, m9, and Vimalee for sharing pics, clips and info. na.  That poster is beautiful.
And, Good morning to you Falada.

I can't wait to see the merit pictures!!!!

cr:as tagged

I tried my best to translate this article. There are some words/saying I don't very know how to translate na.

Oh my.....There still won't be any koo jin that hit the charts with no expiration date.   There couldn't be anyone else except the most charming "Nadech Kugimiya"
and koo jin "Yaya Urassaya Sperbund"  who always have works together such as Presenters, photo shoots, events,  and a lakorn that still filming "Roy Fun Tawan
Duerd" which is produced by the beautiful lady "Ja Jossie".

These two are suitable for each other like a perfect couple(??).  Plus, there's always news about this couple, a moment of  off screen romance, a moment of
sulkiness  ( so cute).  Finally, a moment of rumor that when Nadech finished school, he might have a plan to continue study abroad.   Fan clubs would be sad.

Nadech intends to continue study film production overseas.   Currently, Yaya takes charge of tutoring him English.   Have to wait for "Nadech" to come out and
confirm.   Will he really go inter??

Ah!  Got the best friend to tutor him like this.   He prob. has a lot of encouragement to study harder    huh   Barry.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thank u again 4 helping wif translation, ure so kind, appreciate it so much bubba ! wow yaya tutors nadech, its hot !
thanks vimalee 4 extracting da article, was a nice interview wif good answer ! appreciate yr kind efforts vimalee !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
He's so silly. lol

Thank you Bubba for the translation. I'll be truely sad if he does go off & study :( but in the long run it'll be what's best for him

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks a lot @bubba for translation
Thanks @vimalee for the news
And thanks all ladies for the pics
Love all your comments

CaSURVIVOUR

Callayuki said:
@Boakim: Ohhhhhh....So envious of you........How can you stand NY's sweetness when you were there??? I'm so curious about that:)
I don't dare to imagine what happen if I were there....Maybe i'll be crazy(..haha,,just kidding.)...But when will my dream come true???I also really want to meet NY directly like you Boakim...Hope that day comes soon....
And thank you..so..so much about your story...It make me fell more cuteness about NY..especially Nadech's cuteness and "wonderful Yadech shipper" P'Ann...luv..luv..luv ^ ^
P/S: Would you mind if I ask you :"Nadech is kumlang jeep Yaya so much" what mean it is? Plz tell me naz..so sorry I don't know Thai..thank you so much...

@Swiffy: I think like you too.....After few days without seeing Yaya, Nadech maybe miss her so much...through some Mv of this event ...He usually gaze lovingly at Yaya....Oh how sweet he is....^ ^
Thanks so much for your clip..love 11:00

On this clip...(plz notice 1:21)...

Nadech touch Yaya's shoulder softly...and then he pretended that he didn't do anything...haha...Nadech was so artful...so cute.....Surely...he miss her so much...Now I really want to believe that Nadech has special feeling for Yaya....Can I belive like that????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYKiMhGwGbM

hi everyone

please dont hate me for reposting some old post of our fellow yadech lovers particulary the one above by Callayuki i just love watching it 1k times :rant:  :dance2: cant get enough of yadech's subtle flirting moments :heart:  :heart:  :heart: