[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Devotely

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
After seeing the first pic, I hope Yaya gives him the silent treatment via text for a few days. If Yaya is not jealous, well I'm jealous for her. He doesn't even hug Yaya like that...I'm just saying.  :whatever:

Devotely

sarNie Egg
Amya said:
Hi devotely. Yes for u to finally comment u actually are right.
I'm at work and my jealousy was just over flowing that I just had to express myself for her...and nadech looked so gorgeously hot in that picture too! Argh, I'm so jealous  :annoyed: lol

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Devotely said:
I'm at work and my jealousy was just over flowing that I just had to express myself for her...and nadech looked so gorgeously hot in that picture too! Argh, I'm so jealous  :annoyed: lol
And her actual caption under that picture was pretty funny, but what were thhheeeyyy doing though? If you guys didn't see it, she wrote:

"Had so much fun with this guy today! I almost knocked over a light fixture because of this one:p Nadech, you are the sweetest... I just wanna pinch your dimples"

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol..it's okay bkos I felt the same way when I seen the picture. I would be extremely jealous too, but than again she's not as pretty as Yaya. :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe m9 love yr cmn abt her not as pretty as yaya n definitely da v truth !

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Falada, thanks for the pics.   Nadech is so handsome!!!

cr:as tagged

Sure!!   If Nadech is more than "Pe", I'll tell  (I'll let you know)!

Really??   Okay, we're waiting to hear na......
thank you bubba, we all wait together to hear the good news from Yaya :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Amya said:
And her actual caption under that picture was pretty funny, but what were thhheeeyyy doing though? If you guys didn't see it, she wrote:

"Had so much fun with this guy today! I almost knocked over a light fixture because of this one:p Nadech, you are the sweetest... I just wanna pinch your dimples"
I don't like how she address him as this guy , this one. 
Her comment did sound like she was flirting and was completely charmed by Nadech though I can't blame her XD

Nadech totally looks mighty fine on that picture! Having Yaya next to him would've been perfect  :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
"queenyeon

Nadech totally looks mighty fine on that picture! Having Yaya next to him would've been perfect  :heart:[/quote]

hi queen SHR ! i second tat totally, yaya next 2 nadech ! would've been perfecto !

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@devotely, you crack me up with ur 'silent treatment and back to pee nong in interviews'!! hehe and he was pointing at her boobies too LoL, he sure is asking for a smack in the butt by his no1. kekek

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@queeny, as always im swooning over ur gif, it's an automatic reaction to blow khun charles a kiss every time i look at ur siggie!!

Moonchild and fahlada, im a big fan of your awesome gifs aswell!! pls spoil us more with more droolworthy gifs girls, love love them!!

dami1025

sarNie Egg
Hello to all, Im new to lakorn, and new to this couple of Yadech, but fall in love deeply with them!! I'm so so thrilled to find out this forum and this topic :p
Do anyone know any website, youtube channel that subbed the videos with Yadech together or BTS?! I watched some already (in vietnamese sub) but lots of the all ones were deleted :(
So sad I didn't know them sooner :((
Thanks all :p ;)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@Dami1025 Welcome! I already like you because your avatar is Jiyeon(my ultimate biaaas <3)

@queeny, as always im swooning over ur gif, it's an automatic reaction to blow khun charles a kiss every time i look at ur siggie!!

Moonchild and fahlada, im a big fan of your awesome gifs aswell!! pls spoil us more with more droolworthy gifs girls, love love them!!

Khun charles is   :crush:  I can't wait to see Nadech bringing up Ryu's hotnoss on RS!!  

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Falada, thanks for the pics.   Nadech is so handsome!!!

cr:as tagged

Sure!!   If Nadech is more than "Pe", I'll tell  (I'll let you know)!

Really??   Okay, we're waiting to hear na......

ohh...my dear yaya, nadech is not more than a "pe" yet but he is everything to you already... :secret: no need to tell anyone what the relationship u r, just be happy and enjoy yourself with your pe... :dance1:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies, 

Been away for a couple of days and I'm so glad to come back and see lots of nice pictures and news. thank you guys :) @tippy @bubba @falada @key @m9 @queen @mrs @vimalee @huanzhu @c1ndy @neezy and @yaya @amya @char..... Also welcome newcomers make yourself at home :)

Also to kick start the re-airing of Game rai game ruk here is a pic for you to enjoy :crush:  :clap:  :blush:  :wub: