[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
c1ndy said:
Hello everyone,[/size]

I would like to wish all my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf, Zahir & Batin! May this Raya comes with full of love, peace and prosperity.[/size]
thank u c1ndy, ure so kind !
salam adil fitril 2 all muslim members, maaf zahir & batin ! njoy n have fun !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: everyone!    I had a great time in southern California but glad to be home.   Nothing likes home sweet home......
Thanks again, bubba for the translation.  So Arjarn Tha made a prediction that Nadech will be forever a super star; well, we Yadech fans here believe that no matter how many "New Stars" are coming in to Thai ET, Yadech will always be our Forever Super Stars.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Okay, ladies.   We all knew that Aump's hands were around Yaya's and Nadech's waists, but where were Yaya's right hand and Nadech's left hand?      I think "they met behind Aump's back."   :pervie: :bhehe: :coverlaf:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

crdit:  NadechYaya.com FB

Some people had questioned if this picture was photoshopped.     The admins at NadechYaya FB said it was not.   Yadech met at this studio for their separate works............so they didn't work together that day, they finished their individual works at different times; however, they were able to meet up.....Strange, awwww I got it!     It was a coincident!   :scratchchin: :whaha: :pervie:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree wif u vimalee on yadech being our super stars forever and their hands meeting behind, really nice n likely assumption ! glad 2 have u back vimalee !

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so excited. My favorite, GRGR is going to be on air again!!!!!! :D :D :D I'll definitely watch it on CH3 even though I already have full lakorn in my laptop!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@tippy, I know right.  You're welcome and thanks for sharing pics and clip na.  They're so cute.  Yep, so excited for GRGR will be on air again on the 8th.
@Falada, thanks for sharing info and pic.  Yaya is so pretty.
@cookiies, thanks for always keep us updates na.
@Vimalee, you're so funny and I like it  hahaha.
@keylargo, thanks for always being nice.   You're such a sweetheart.
@Sovatana, welcome to the thread and hope you'll enjoy it here with us.

CROW magazine awards.  
Good luck to Nadech and Yaya!!!!!

cr:crowmagazine

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sovatana said:
I'm so excited. My favorite, GRGR is going to be on air again!!!!!! :D :D :D I'll definitely watch it on CH3 even though I already have full lakorn in my laptop!!!
hi sovatana warm welcome ! hope youll njoy n have a great time here !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thank u 4 crow ! susu yadech ! we're lucky u're always ahead n prompt wif updates, info, translation ! tyvm bubba 4 all u've done its sincerely appreciated! HAK

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks BUBBA for that woody clip!!!!! I don't really get all serious about fortune telling but that one was pretty neutral and something we all knew in our hearts except for the eyebrow part. Lol

Vimalee thanks!! That picture was kind of questionable because of distance but I love Yaya in that type of dress. She's looking much older and prettier these days. Her babyish stage look like its going away. As for Nadech, nothing new I see.. Still eating up everything and anything. Lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
As for Nadech, nothing new I see.. Still eating up everything and anything. Lol 
Don't we all love him for that?  :bhehe:  I still don't get how he looks so fit on his lakorns!

c1ndy said:
Hello everyone,

I would like to wish all my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf, Zahir & Batin! May this Raya comes with full of love, peace and prosperity.
Thank you Cindy!  :heart:

Thanks everyone for posting pics and clips! Thanks Bubba! and welcome back Vimalee  :heart:

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@queen yes that man can eat!!!!!!! Traits of a down to earth person. Speaking of that, here's my favorite clip watching him eat.... I'm sure u guys have seen it but I like to watch it cuz it cracks me up!!!!! Just skip to the middle of the clip to see it.

http://youtu.be/zub-G0y5pvY