[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
how about this can somebody enlighten me if this one is work related if not means they are dating for sure :heart: .i dont think rising sun needs to have horse back riding or maybe this is for their cf.btw the little boy in red is that Henry yaya's cousin?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks alot ausa 4 yr beautiful mv, love all clips u selected, yadech sweetest moments! Love da song 2! tyvm ausa!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks ausa

i enjoyed your yadech mv my most favorite part was the bts of grgr when yaya wiped nadech's sweat when they were on the boat(bfgf thing) and my next favorite is dja bts same with tnnk bts.i'm smiling like crazy while watching your video of yadech :heart:
call me crazy who cares :rant:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
From the pics that seems yadech r out and about.. At uni, horse riding, on a boat, rock climbing and then the pic where they are together... I wonder if it's all on the same day... I wonder if Cat and Henry will be at the merit trip with nadech and yaya this sat???

Thank you key largo and yaya kugimiya for the kind comments about my MV... I enjoyed making it it was on my to do list for a longggg time but I finally decided to stay and finish it today... Im thinking of making another one asap but with a female song...

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
Hello ladies. Thanks for all the updates. Nadech is looking better now from that cold sore and yaya is resting.

Well I'm glad you guys picked up some good stuff from that interview that yaya had recently denying rumors because when I watched it, she seemed irritated so I got irritated of her. I guess it looks like she just needed a break and go home. Sorry Na. I'm speaking truthfully but I don't expect u guys to agree. If anything change my thoughts!! Lol or I hope ya has a better interview next time.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Amya said:
Hello ladies. Thanks for all the updates. Nadech is looking better now from that cold sore and yaya is resting.

Well I'm glad you guys picked up some good stuff from that interview that yaya had recently denying rumors because when I watched it, she seemed irritated so I got irritated of her. I guess it looks like she just needed a break and go home. Sorry Na. I'm speaking truthfully but I don't expect u guys to agree. If anything change my thoughts!! Lol or I hope ya has a better interview next time.
seems like u are not please because she looked irritated when they ask her about nadech! well to be honest if u were in her shoes you would probably have act the same! The reporters ask her stupid questions, even I got irritated just by hearing the reporters. And to me and a lot more people Yaya handle this interview very well :D 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
cookiies said:
seems like u are not please because she looked irritated when they ask her about nadech! well to be honest if u were in her shoes you would probably have act the same! The reporters ask her stupid questions, even I got irritated just by hearing the reporters. And to me and a lot more people Yaya handle this interview very well :D 
Yea well the reporters did ask stupid questions and they always asked stupid questions and she always handles it pretty well I agree .. I just picked it up differently this one time and its ok that u and a bunch more people felt indifferently Na ja. I'm glad you all saw good in it because if it was more people agreeing with me I might end up being more irritated. No it has nothing to do with nadech girl..Lol like I said though.. She just seem like she needed a break like she's doing now.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
http://youtu.be/LaG_0MMaK6E

Here's a clip of the RFTD bts by windlight today ssbt. We've seen this one but I actually love this part when Ya was trying to speak Japanese and switched to eesan (Lao) seconds after. Lol Nadech must've taught her well because her eesan was on point!!

They also said since she's been doing so well with her past roles that's been given to her, we will be pleased with her next role as Mayumi. After Dao Ruang I totally agree that she's totally at a reputable level in acting.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Great Job on the video Ausa! :yes: Keep up the great work!

@Maya - I like that bts clip too. I love how Nadech asked her questions in a different voice tone than he did with the others folks. Plus Yaya was cute speaking Jap & Esan.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I know it's been mentioned not too long ago but this thread has so many views and pages compared to others!!! I'm pretty amazed. This lakorn is no where near finished!!! Roy rak huk Liam Tawan isn't even done. Wow!

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks ladies for all the beautifuls pics and vidéos
Love all yours comments
And thanks @bubba for the translation

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ausa said:
From the pics that seems yadech r out and about.. At uni, horse riding, on a boat, rock climbing and then the pic where they are together... I wonder if it's all on the same day... I wonder if Cat and Henry will be at the merit trip with nadech and yaya this sat???
Thank you key largo and yaya kugimiya for the kind comments about my MV... I enjoyed making it it was on my to do list for a longggg time but I finally decided to stay and finish it today... Im thinking of making another one asap but with a female song...
hi ausa i look forward 2 yr next mv cos i know it'll b so good from yr debut intro ! u picked da best of yadech sweetness n song selection ! follow-up will b just as good if not better im sure of yr capabilities ! thanks ausa !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
cookiies said:
hi cookiies thanks 4 vouching n i totally agree wif u yaya handled it v well !!!