[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Bubba for sharing! Also, thanks to the ladies for beautiful pictures. Welcome Sasha to the club!! You will enjoy it here bkos everyone here is such sweethearts & we all share the same love.
@yaya kugimiya I don't think the subbed video of the Ratree Samosa is on YouTube anymore since
Wisboniko previous page was terminated. But here is the video not subbed. ;)

So handsome! ❤❤❤

only lesbians and true males, will never fall in love with this hottie dude.

yaya dont dream the impossible of not falling in love with your p'chai :heart: our hearts is made of involuntary muscles it's beating is beyond our minds control. :woot:  :woot: 
admit it or not we are not delusionals but only pretending for fun :rant:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Sasha said:
hi everyone,

i've been a silent reader/follower of this forum for over a month now  and this is the 1st time i ever comment on this link. i wanted to drop a comment for so long already everytime new things come up on yadech but never got around to comment bcoz i'll always be high on cloud9 everytime i come here if u know what i mean. and never get around to touch the ground ... i'm sure u can relate hihihi  :wink: 

i love love love this forum so much and i thank you guys for all the beautiful photos/news etc posted... u galls rocks! i'd like to write more but i;m running out of time ... i havent prepared anything yet for my breaking fast. i'll definitely come back again. :thanks:  n keep it up!
Welcome to the thread na :) Dont stay up there too long na, cus you will miss all the fun....,

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Sasha said:
hi everyone,

i've been a silent reader/follower of this forum for over a month now  and this is the 1st time i ever comment on this link. i wanted to drop a comment for so long already everytime new things come up on yadech but never got around to comment bcoz i'll always be high on cloud9 everytime i come here if u know what i mean. and never get around to touch the ground ... i'm sure u can relate hihihi  :wink: 

i love love love this forum so much and i thank you guys for all the beautiful photos/news etc posted... u galls rocks! i'd like to write more but i;m running out of time ... i havent prepared anything yet for my breaking fast. i'll definitely come back again. :thanks:  n keep it up!
hi sasha welcome, hope ull hv a wonderful time here like all of us, its really fun and sweet haven of yadech ! selamat berpuasa !

CaSURVIVOUR

MrsChum said:
Here's the clip, start at 6:55 when the host ask the question. Sorry no eng sub :) I love the way Yaya said " Yazukie "
thank you so much for your kindness MrsChum how sweet of you

it's ok if it is no eng sub i just want to see yadech's actual reaction so cute

they both blush while watching their sweet moments in grgr :heart: i think this was the time when they started to have "mutual understanding" not yet a couple and in dja was nadech's one sided infatuation.then tnnk "exclusively dating stage couple already"up to the present :heart: (base on facts and solid evidences beyond reasonable doubts) :rant:

thank you also bubba for the translations

hi tippy

it doesnt matter if yaya is not lurking here directly
but i'm sure a superstar like her has a staff monitoring the netizens like us to see our reactions towards her esp with nadech :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

purely a bfgf thing  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

from sneakers,leather sandals,eye shades,shirts,both religious,both loves animals and children and sports ,both goofy and now the latest discovery it's their couple phone case :cheer: thanks to our yadech angels who have eyes like an eagle :woot: what a sweet hint :cheer:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@sasha a warm welcome to this thread!! do join us more often here in spazzing all about yadech ^^

@m9 nadech's outfit today is kinda similar to the outfit that yaya wore yesterday! 

@mrschum thanks for sharing the clip, i can watch it over and over again without getting bored hehe ^^

cr: Nun Jar @NY Family fb 
yadech on the flight to europe! 

cr: @keaw_jung

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks tippy

so there they are as clear as the morning sun shine.yadech sat next to each other in the plane during their journey to europe :heart:

anybody knows how many hours of travel from thailand to germany?

i cant stop imagining things like skinships and kissing in the darkness. :kiss2:

while everyone is sleeping except yadech :cheer: kyaaaa! somebody stop me from my wild imagination. :woot2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks tippy

so there they are as clear as the morning sun shine.yadech sat next to each other in the plane during their journey to europe :heart:

anybody knows how many hours of travel from thailand to germany?

i cant stop imagining things like skinships and kissing in the darkness. :kiss2:

while everyone is sleeping except yadech :cheer: kyaaaa! somebody stop me from my wild imagination. :woot2:
hi yk how lovely they sat together should be at least 10 hours flight time !!! i dun 1 2 stop u from yr sweet tots but it b true !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett love all those dreamy pics, im drooling just looking at their sweetness ! yadech r so perfect in every sense !heart them !
good morning 2 u falada n thank u so much 4 posting 4 our view !
thanks tippy 4 pic esp like them seated together on da longgg flight !
hi mc thanks a lot 4 vdo, appreciate it, yayas so cute ! O

CaSURVIVOUR

keylargo said:
hi yk how lovely they sat together should be at least 10 hours flight time !!! i dun 1 2 stop u from yr sweet tots but it b true !!!
i googled it it's not only 10 hrs but 11 hrs and 27 minutes fom BKK to Germany so yadech skinships were prolonged :heart:  :woot: i'm in  :cloud9: now .care to join me? :cheer: 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^gotta agree! He looks smoking hot! 

So they were sitting next to each other on their plane to Europe.....that is squeal worthy  :woot:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
i googled it it's not only 10 hrs but 11 hrs and 27 minutes fom BKK to Germany so yadech skinships were prolonged :heart:  :woot: i'm in  :cloud9: now .care to join me? :cheer: 
hehe yk u r thorough n greedy 4 yadech 2 b together !!! im 2 n will stay wif u on c9, great co ull b !