[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
many many thanks lovelyk for the translation!!  :heart: i didn't know you understand thai language, and super glad you do!! :) hehe in the interview its mostly about nadech!! and i thought the lakorn rumours were about james ji? now james ma?  :shrug:  hope you have a great day ahead! ^^

thanks falada and m9 for the beautiful pix of yadech! :)

@devotely welcome!! happy to see your comment here! and your first post is for this thread as well :) 

cr: @ploitvxq
nadech went to the gym today. he sure is getting fit! 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
vorleak said:
Thanks lovely_K, but can u provide me a link cuz I dono y now I can't c any video in this page
<Link>http://youtu.be/yZRW85r0BgE<link>

@vorleak here is the link hopefully you can view it have a nice day ok

@tippy I know I was surprised with the rumors too but apparently now it's James ma how odd hey. Personally I don't see them as a good pairing but hey I'm a diehard Yadech fan lol no one is better for her than Nadech

Your welcome ladies, yes I understand it but there are times I get confused lol that's when mommy comes and helps lol
Have a beautiful day or night all of you see you next time

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
You know what I picked up watching that interview from yaya... Is that she didn't deny holding hands with Nadech and they asked her if the magazine shoot will have pictures of them holding hands and she's not sure. If the holding hands deal is really for the photo shoot then why wouldn't she be sure that it'll be in the magazine? Hehe delusional mode trying to interrogate her lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@Lovely_K Thank you so much for translating the interview for us! Yaya really knows how to answer questions. She's doing a good job so far! I guess her 'P taught her well!! 
So now there is a rumor she will star with James MA? First it was James J and now James Ma? I don't think we can take those rumors seriously, but if it is the case, I wouldn't mind. James M is cute and I actually prefer him to James J, plus I want Yaya to get to pair up with the young generation of actors!
The holding hands part was a little confusing, so she doesn't know if there is any picture where they had to hold hands but say that they held hands because of the photoshoot  :scratchhead2:  Ehhh Yaya, so did you hold hands or not? lol

Thank you guys for sharing Yaya's pictures of today's event, again and I'll forever repeat myself but this girl's beauty is just so amazing! She's looking so breath-taking beautiful and gorgeous!  :heart: She's just perfect!

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hehe i have to disagree with one of her answer, that is, whoever she goes with she will have rumours with that person. recently she went france with mark but there wasn't any rumours, right? :) 

also, i find the holding hands part a lil fishy cause the way she tries to explain it in detail seems like she has already prepared an appropriate reply for it. nevermind, i will just pretend to believe in her that it is for the photoshoot hehe... 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation Lovely_K! Anyway, I thought they were spotted holding hands in Germany, not Italy? Lol. I noticed in all the Italy pics, there were always crowds so they wouldn't dare to hold hands since the place it's so packed, it's harder to spot Thai people. But in Germany, they were walking with no one else around. Hmmm, what's the real deal here Yaya? Was is Germany or Italy? I'm going to take your words and pretend you guys held hands for a "photo shoot" when really we know that wasn't the case. Hehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:thanks: everyone for sharing esp.  @Lovely for translating na.  You did a great job.
Oh MrsChum. just being here and say hello to us, you make us feel happy already so that's a big  contribution  na.
@Devotely, welcome to the thread and hope you'll have fun with us.

Here's the clip of Yaya  at CSC 30th Happy BirthdayYaya is so beautiful!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtghw-wgwc&feature=youtu.be
cr:Ndechyaya.com

Yaya is so pretty  at CSC 30th Anniversary                                                                            Nadech is so handsome at AIA meeting in Pattaya

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada thanks v much 4 beautiful pic, yaya gets more beautiful n v elegant ! m9 thanks 4 pic 2 ! da students in th r pretty cool, r they da only uni tat requires school uniform attire ! like da various skirts option available 4 female students, they can vamp up decent, v long skirt or v short skirt !
hi lovely u amaze me ! thank u so much 4 translation, yr mom 2 ! and i agree wif u totally, no other pairing can compare wif yadech, theyre more than perfect in every way, heart them so much !!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi devotely warm welcome ! v happy u feel da nice vibes while reading posts ! here r us being just happy 2 share everything yadech n super friendly n nice yadechers who always support each other ! have great time n visit often !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
"bubba":thanks: everyone for sharing esp.  @Lovely for translating na.  You did a great job.
Oh MrsChum. just being here and say hello to us, you make us feel happy already so that's a big  contribution  na.
@Devotely, welcome to the thread and hope you'll have fun with us.

hi bubba those r so sweet words and any1 reading will feel da love, ure so kind ! TYSM bubba ! O

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi tippy thanks 4 beautiful pic ! yaya is so gentle da way she hugs her cousin, shes got maternal instinct ! her kidz n hubby will b so lucky !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to lovely k for translation.... :kiss2:  wawww....again rumor of pairing with "james"...before was jj and now it is jm. honestly, between 2 james, i prefer she pair up with james ma, dont want her to pair with another...hahahaha... someone understand my mind... :secret:  :dance1: 

can i take the answer like that she admited they held hands in europe? she didnt say no, she only said that they might hold hands for photo shooting coz it requires them to be close with....

hey gals, let us analysis it, first of all, the comment was about they held hands while hanging out,right? if it was during photo shooting, ppl can see the camera and crews, and from the fans' and mae keaw's photo, they did go around out of job, they didnt shoot from day to night every day...lol!

second, if they didnt hold hands, yaya could deny it immediately, but she didnt, she took an excuse.... :drools: , hehehe, i think maybe she was not sure if anyone took a photo while they were holding hands and just they havent released it yet....if she said no, and someone released the photo later, so it would be another news.... so even there has a photo of them, they can say it was for photo shooting....clever girl.

third,  they asked her if she could tell thai ppl from their lookings, and she said yes....well, so it means, they did hold hands and be appart when they met thai...coz she could recoganize them.....hahahahaha :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: good, i m not thai and never be told as a thai, so they can totally ignore me and do what they want if i could be a "stalker" after them when they come to europe next time. or maybe not only hold hands? well, hug or kiss, it is ok for me to see from them :dance1: lol....

@yaya kugimiya   dear, u r not delusional, we r not delusional, ok? lol!!!!   actually, the ppl, who dont think yadech is a real couple, r delusional.....hahahahaha!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi charlenem thanks v much n as usual love yr analysis, is as good as true ! m glad we have a bevy of yadechers whos constantly having this in our wish list...yadech b a real couple pls !!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lovely_k said:
@c1ndy I'll try here you go enjoy :)

Reporter: Can we talk a little about a lakorn, We heard rumors that you will pair up with James Ma?
Yaya: This I'm not to sure about. I heard these rumors, People told me about it but the channel elders did not speak to me about this.
Reporter: I heard it was a sweetheart lakorn?
Yaya: I don't know about this
Reporter: The pairing was so you can boost him being star for a long time
Yaya: No he can withstand the entertainment industry by himself (he doesn't need my help). but right now I dont know about these because Rising sun filming is long it will take some time.
Reporter: Have you met him? James Mah?
Yaya: I have met him, hes sweet/cute
Reporter: If there is a chance for a pairing would you be happy?
Yaya: Yes I'd be happy to star with him and he acts good
Reporter: If it happens that cheers from You and Nadech will change to you and James Mah. Would you be happy?
Yaya: This has nothing to do with me it's more the fans and how they personally react to the pairing and how much they like it.
Reporter: Is it safe to say your not serious about cheering couple pairings?
Yaya: This is more of a free expression and they can cheer whom ever they want. This is their right

One of the comments on this interview clip that stood out.

"Sometimes, playing a role in a lakorn for nong (Yaya) to pair with someone who's suitable for the role is depending on the producer.  But, a role in real life, nong is the one
to choose who's suitable for her without the producer's decision.    Therefore, no one can replace anyone na. "      
(Yep, no one can replace P'Nadech in nong Yaya's heart na)

Thanks Falada for the clips na.